Breakfast At Tazuna's

"Uchiha Sasuke huh?..." I trailed off, smiling. "I'll remember that" I place my hand on the young Uchiha's head. "Well then, I should get going. Ja na, Sasuke kun" I remove my hand from the ravennete's head, walking to the cabin where Hakuzu was asleep.

I open the door as slowly as I could so I wouldn't awake Hakuzu. Putting strength into it, gritting my teeth, nervous. If you didn't know.. Which of course you don't but... When you awake Hakuzu.. Let's just say he's like a grumpy husband when you awake him in the middle of the night...

But in my case. For me it's torture.. I don't know if he's even conscious when he does what he does! Opening the door a little more wider so I could squeeze in, that's when the damn door decided to creek. I grunted with a flinch, freezing in place as Hakuzu grumbles turning over on his bed. 

I sigh, once again trying to squeeze through the small opening.. I mentally sulked since I couldn't get through. 'Is this why most kunoichi are so skinny?..'  You see, i'm not skinny nor am I fat. I'm in the in between. Which is perfect for me but.. Every time when I come to this situation.. I wished I was skinny only for those moments..

BUT! I'm glad about my weight and shape that I am. Anyways, back to me struggling with this door. I opened it a few more inches wider, biting hard on my bottom lip as light creeks were made. As my heart pounded fast.

Then I just gave up and went for the shot. I bet you're wondering why i'm stressing over it so much? I'm not a fan of watching people wake up grumpy.. Not after Hakuzu's incident last time. As I went for the shot, squeezing through, I made it half way through.

Just when I thought I was going to be fine, my foot got stuck behind the door, making me fall forward onto the floor, which resulted in me yelping out loud. 

"Arrgh.. [Name] chan.. What the heck are you doing?!" Hakuzu growls rubbing his eyes. I quickly get up to my feet stuttering. "N-No! i-i-i-it's nothing! Go back to sleep!" I shout, while in panic. Why.. Am.. I nervous?..

"I can't if you're being so loud!" Hakuzu yelled, glaring at me. I scoff, glaring him back. "Oi! Who do you think you're yelling at baka?!" I yell, clenching my fists. Hakuzu got up from his bed, approaching me.

'Oh kami what is he about to do?'  Hakuzu stopped right in front of me, looking down at me. Yeeaah.. I'm a LITTLE short (>.>) Hakuzu smirked, caressing my face in his hands. "[Name] chan.. Why don't you sleep with me since you woke me from my beauty sleep, eh?"

"Usually I would be very mad and have a huge fit but, you can make it up to me this way, right?" Hakuzu asked in a persuading tone. I looked up at him with an emotionless stare. After about a good two seconds, I slapped him across his cheek.

"ITAI!" He yelled, holding his cheek. "Baka! Have you lost your mind!" I yell, ready to get another hit in. He anime cries, still holding his cheek. "You're so mean [Name] sensei!" He sniffs, falling back on his bed. I giggle, grinning.

"kon kon kon! kon kon!" I sing, walking over to my bed, laying down. "Oyasumi Hakuzu kun" I coo, falling to sleep.

"Ah..."

~~~*~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~} ^%#^!*@$^@$ <------ What the.. SASUKE'S BUTT?!

I yawn, stretching. Getting up doing my morning routine while Hakuzu was still asleep. After I was done, Hakuzu finally decided to wake up. "Ohayou.. [Name] chan" Hakuzu greets. "Ohayou" I replied, putting on my shoes, grabbing my bag.

"Let's go, Hakuzu!" I commanded, opening the door. "EH?! MATTE! I DIDN'T EVEN FRESHEN UP YET!" Hakuzu yelled. I grinned, laughing. "Well you should've got up early! Now let's go" I coo.

Hakuzu sighed, getting up grabbing his bag following behind also. Before we could even arrive to where the lake was, Tazuna called out to me. "[Name]! Leaving so soon?! Come join us for breakfast!" Tazuna yelled out to me. 

I hesitate thinking about it for a moment. I don't know if it's a good idea to hang around at such an unstable time. I don't want to be caught up in anything, which seems most likely to happen with these Konoha nin.. Besides i'm not even hungry!

My stomach then growled, denying me. "On second thought.. I should.. Yoshi! I'm coming old man!" I yell back, walking over to him with Hakuzu tagging along. He smiled walking into the house. As me and Hakuzu got there, we walked in greeted my the Tazuna's family and the Konoha nin.

"[Name] onee chan!" Inari smiled widely, running towards me, hugging my legs due to how short he was. I smile, patting his head. "Nice to see you to, Inari" I say, gently pulling him off me. Inari is like my little brother.

Even though he may being ignorant, annoying, and a big baby.. I still see him as my little brother. "Hello Tsunami" I greet Inari's mother. She nodded, smiling in reply. I sat at the table by a blonde headed boy, with Hakuzu on the other side of me.

"[Name] chan will be joining us for breakfast if you guys didn't know" Tazuna informed the ones who didn't know. "Hmmm.. Who are you dattebayo?!" the blonde kid next to me asked. I looked over at him smiling, looking in his pretty blue eyes that reminded me of Deidara.

"Matsuri.. Matsuri [Name].. What may yours be?" I asked, tilting my head. His mood instantly lit up and he was smiling. "My name is Uzumaki Naruto! And one day i'll become hokage!" He grinned, pointing his thumb at himself. 

"Oh? Don't you have to be really strong to become a kage?" I asked. He then became determined, nodding. "I'll become strong no matter what! I'll prove that I can become an hokage! Everyone will acknowledge me!" He slammed his palm onto the table, smirking.

I blink at him a few times, smiling. "I see you have the spirit in you.. Alright then Naruto kun, let's make a deal" I say. "Eh?" He looked puzzled.

"You say you'll get stronger right? When you're my age I want you to fight me. Then I'LL acknowledge you, deal?" 

He frowned, clenching his fists. "How old are you dattebayo?" He asked. "sixteen, yeah" I grin. "Why don't you fight me now-ttebayo?!" He yelled, standing up over me. "Naruto!" Kakashi stopped him from further actions.

Naruto then sat down, looking down. "It's alright, Kakashi san. Naruto, I say at that age because i'll know for sure you'll be a very strong fine shinobi by then. Fight me now, you'll die. Don't think just because you're young i'll go easy" I grin, pointing at my headband.

"I'm a rogue yeah" 

Naruto eyes widen, along with the other Konoha nin in the room besides Kakashi, Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami. "What are you doing at such a place anyway?" Kakashi asked. "I'm not you're enemy. If so I would've been attacked you Konoha nin. I just came by to pay my 'ole pals Zabuza and Tazuna san a visit.

"Zabuza?!" Kakashi asked, quite shocked. "Y-Yeah... Does that concern you?" I asked. "I would like to speak with you after breakfast if you don't mind.." Kakashi trails off.

"Fine by me, yeah" I reply, as our food is place in front of us. "Sasuke kun.. I would like to make a deal with you too if you don't mind" I cooed, picking up a pair of chopsticks. "About what?" asked the ravennete.

"Remember at the lake.. Our little talk? That one.." I say. Sasuke eyes widen and I smirk. That shock expression of his was quickly replaced with an sly smirk. "Ah.. That one?.. I'll be looking forward to it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}

>|< This iS Edited! Bakayaro, konoyaro!

>|< Do you hate it when Sasuke/Itachi/Uchiha fans "Claim" they're Uchiha fans but they can't even spell Uchiha right ;-;? Tf kinda fan you are?! Why would you spell it Uchia?! The sad part is someone had the nerve to spell Sasuke's name as Sauske...?

>|< Ehem, gomenasai.. I'm just like that when it comes to Naruto.. e.e or Asians.. or Japanese.. I'm a Asian/Japanese person. Don't blame ;-; I've basically been born with Asians. if ya know what I mean XD

FLAME OF YOUTH!

Until Next Time!

Ja ne un!

KATSU!

<(^-^<)