Epilogue (Final Chapter)

In the end, everything went well. Mai moved out a few weeks later after she couldn't get her way with Deidara. (Obviously not, since I'm here *grins*) Hakuzu decided to stay along with me. Where ever I went he would go, and he swore on that. After a while of trying to find a nice place to settle down, it wasn't exactly working out with Konoha on the search for me.

So we decided to go to Konoha and settle our lose ends. It wasn't exactly easy, but by luck we weren't given any punishments. I explained to the Hokage my whole purpose of my actions which she took into deep consideration. Though since I've surrendered willingly and my death wasn't sought for I was given another chance.

As for Deidara.. Hokage sama thought it was utterly insane. Not having one but two s-rank foreign ninja staying in Konoha.

But as long as we lived under the conditions and stuck with the agreements that were made, we would be treated fairly as a common Konoha resident.

Tenzo moved on when I broke it down to him that Deidara was my purpose and the one I loved.

And a few years later, we delivered our first son. Takumi Matsuri. He had the same beautiful cerulean colored eyes as Deidara, and soft blonde hair. At first, we didn't know what to name him. But once he got a hold of Deidara's clay once and began to make weird objects somehow by his little baby hands, Deidara named him Takumi.

When he was at the age of 7, I was pregnant again with our daughter Misumi Matsuri.

To this day, as of now they're eleven and five years old. And if you don't say Takumi looks exactly like his father and behaves like him.. Like father like son they say.

Misumi as they say was more like a split image of me. But she was more of a shy and quiet type. But she loves her older brother dearly.

So as you can see, fairy tails do exist, don't they?

~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}~~~~~}<[]
("The End")..

Just kidding, read along xD~

"Kaa-chan! What's taking you so long! If you keep stalling we're going to miss the graduation!" Takumi whines loudly.

"O-oh right! Gomene!" I quickly apologized, catching up with them. Today Takumi would be graduating from the academy. So this was a very special day to him for us to be there.

Misumi was dressed in her lavender pink flowered kimono, with her hair separated into two pony tails. She holds onto my hand as we quickly make our way to the academy.

Hakuzu was away on a mission, so he wouldn't be able to make it today, or for the festival tonight. But to the kids, Hakuzu was like their uncle. So we kept it that way.

"Mommy, I want to be a ninja just like Nii San too!" Misumi spoke in that soft girly tone of hers. I smile nodding. "I'm sure you will be able to honey" I said.

"But you and daddy have to help me train hard! Really hard! Or else I won't be able to catch up to Nii San!" She pouts at the end of her sentence. She was staring at the back of Takumi who was ahead of us with Deidara.

"Don't worry! It's a deal! Mommy and daddy will train you while you're at the age you are now. Then you'll be able to catch up with your brother in no time!" I give her a closed eyed grin.

Her cheeks raised and her eyes glistened. She was smiling but her eyes were brimming with tears by now.

She begins to cry but her cries were light. She rubs the tears away with the sleeves of her kimono, constantly crying.

"Misumi what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Did I say something wrong? By now Deidara and Takumi approached us with concerned expressions.

"Hey hey, what's wrong baby?" Deidara asks his daughter, picking her up into his arms.

She shakes her head sniffing. "Nothing.. Mommy just made me really happy that's all" she answered. Deidara kisses her cheek, wiping the rest of her tears away.

"Is that so, hm? Would you mind telling me what it was, un?" Deidara asks placing her down. He gives her a smile as he squats to her level.

"Dad, mom" Takumi groans pouting. Probably jealous at the attention his little sister was receiving.

"Graduation is just straight ahead! Come on!" He says, grabbing me and Deidara's hand. I quickly grab Misumi's hand as Takumi drags us along behind him in a hurry.

Once we made it there we separated from him as he went with the other students. We slipped into the crowd where the other families were, watching as the Hokage made her announcement and called graduates names, handing them slips of paper.

Misumi was on Deidara's shoulders, playing in his hair. When Takumi's name was announced, well.. We basically were the only loud family shouting for Takumi.

"That's my son, un!" Deidara shouts, grinning widely. "That's my son!" He tells someone near by.

I merely stifle a laugh at his behavior. Takumi face was as red as a tomato as he walked off stage. Probably mumbling to himself about how embarrassing we were.

After the graduation was over, we took a little walk around the village. There was a festival going on tonight so we decided to celebrate Takumi's graduation by taking him to the festival.

Everyone was dressed in traditional kimono. We ate till we couldn't eat anymore and we did lots of activities that the kids enjoyed. Deidara decided to end the night off with taking us on a ride through the nights sky on his clay bird.

Once we landed and hoped off, he sent the bird into the sky, "KATSU!" He shouts and the bird exploded into fireworks.

Misumi and Takumi watches in awe as the fireworks went on. Deidara pulls me close to him by my waist as we watch the fireworks.

"I love you, [Name]" he whispers into my ear. My lips pull into a smile and I look up at him, connecting eyes with his.

We both lean in towards each other till our lips pressed against each other and moved as we kissed.

"Psst! Nii San! Look! They're kissing!" Misumi tried to whisper but failed miserably. Me and Deidara parted away letting out a small chuckle.

Takumi and Misumi sat there watching us with wide grins on their faces.

The fireworks died out and it was time to head home by now. "Alright kids, time to go home and get some rest, un" Deidara says, picking up a tired Misumi.

"Aw I don't want to go dad" Takumi whines rubbing his eyes. I giggle, placing an arm around his shoulder.

"We'll do this again some other time, Takumi" I say, giving him a soft smile. Deidara gave me a wide smile even though he looked tired himself. In return I give him a smile, letting out a soft giggle.

I love you guys so much.

~~~~~}~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~}<[]

:0 I can't believe we actually finished the book guys!! *dances* Wow.. This is a surprise for me.. It's like the second book I finished I think xD

>|< did you guys like the final chapter? It wasn't boring or disappointing was it?

>|< I never did an epilogue before so sorry if it wasn't what you expected guys T.T

>|< oh gosh. It took me literally three days to come up with a girl and boy name xD you don't even want to know how long it took to write/finish this chapter .-.

>|< I mean it would've been simple and quick to just use [Son Name]/[Daughter Name].. But then I was kind of confusing myself on it and thought.. "What if you guys don't even have names in mind at such a shirt notice?" .-. It would've been a drag..

>|< I actually loved this chapter yanno?.. For some reason it just.. I don't know how to explain it but it made me smile so much! XD

>|< Anyway! And we carry along! :D

>|< Edited.

>|< Scanned

>|< Puurfect?..