We'll Finally Meet

[Hewwo there everybody o3o I am gonna time skip to 2 years because. Nothing interesting happens from the last chapter up to two years. Just [Name] training with Tenzo and going on missions, still searching for Deidara and Hakuzu. But no progress doing so. So, if you don't mind and understand.. Here we goo! :3]

>>Time Skip; Two Years<<

It's been two years now. No luck at all with finding Deidara or Hakuzu. I searched towns, inn's. Everything. I wanted to give up. I still had hope inside me that i'd find them both, but it was killing me slowly inside. Naruto said I needed to keep looking and never give up.

Yes, I was lectured by a freaking 12 year old.. I didn't think that day would come. It felt as if it was my father lecturing me... Well, Naruto is fourteen now so, he has two more years to fight me as promised. Kiddo couldn't wait at all at wanted to by a cake and 16 candles to make him 16. (-_-).

Right now I was making my way to the Hokage's office.. Our new Hokage. Her name is Tsunade. It took a while for me to get use to her, but she's alright. Third hokage seemed to have left a note for her on who I am and what my goal was set on.

But back to the subject. She said she had some important "news" for me. I knock on the door to her office. Waiting for her reply. "Come in" her strong voice greeted. I open the door, walking in. "You have important news for me?" I asked, standing across from her desk.

"Right" she picks up a piece of paper. "Now, third hokage told me what you were trying to achieve for a while now" Tsunade sama starts off. "I have information from a spy who works in a small town. It's kind of deserted there but also like a desert" Tsunade says, putting the piece of paper back down on her desk.

"A member from Akatsuki; A puppet master will be seeing him tomorrow for some equipment. I say leave out today and spy to see if it's the guy you're looking for. If combat is to rise up. Retreat" Tsunade says in a warning tone.

My eyes widen slightly. An Akatsuki member?! Finally! After years I was trying to find an Akatsuki member, Besides the Leader.. Now I finally can see one and get answers! "Do you understand? This would be ranked an highly S-rank mission. Do not engage in combat" Tsunade demanded. I nod, understanding.

"Now, this place is located around Suna You wont miss it because it comes right before you even get to Suna's entrance" Tsunade informs. I nod. "Thank you, Tsunade sama" I thank, bowing before exciting her office, slowly. I may seem calm when I left but once I got out her office, I ran down the halls of the hokage building. exiting with a big smile on my face.

I was REALLY happy! This was my chance and I wont fail! I run throughout the streets of Konoha, running to my apartment to get ready. As I was running down the hall to my apartment I seen Naruto and Sakura standing in front of my door. "Hm, maybe she isn't here-ttebayo" Naruto mumbles, scratching his chin, looking up at my door.

"That's because she isn't, baka!" Sakura shouts, rudely. "Oh.. Hey Sakura, Naruto" I greet, approaching them both. "Ah! [Name] chan!" Naruto smiles, happily. I smile, waving. "Where were you [Name]? We were looking for you but coldn't find you" Sakura asks. "I was at the Hokage's mission. I have to leave out to go on a mission" I replied.

"Oh? What kind of mission dattebayo?!" Naruto asked, interested. "An S-rank mission-"  "EH?!" Naruto and Sakura both say at the same time, surprised. I nod, slowly. "Cool! I want a S-rank mission too dattebayo!" Naruto whines, pouting. I pat his head. "It's okay Naruto kun. Ne, I'll see you guys later. I have to really get going so I can be there on time" I say, entering my apartment.

Sakura gasps. "Her apartment was unlocked the whole time.." I heard Sakura mumble. I giggle, grabbing my anbu equipment, dressing into my anbu outfit. I grab a brown cloak, also dressing into it. I attach my clay pouch to my pants, along with my weapon pouch. I sigh softly. "Ready to go.." I murmured to myself.

I then put on my anbu mask, leaving out my apartment. Sakura and Naruto were still standing there.. "Hey what are you two doing today?" I asked. "Nothing we're off today" Sakura says. "Oh.. Mind watching my apartment for me? I have plenty of things in their to keep you entertained" I say.

"Like what?" Sakura asked, tilting her head to the side. "Well, if you want to do your hair I have plenty of hair supplies in there" I mention. Sakura's eyes immediately formed into heart shaped ones. "That's all you needed to say! Come on Naruto!" Sakura grabs Naruto by his wrist, dragging him into my apartment. I chuckle.

"I have video games in there for you too! Naruto!" I shout. "Ah! So cool dattebayo!!" Naruto shouts back happily. I laugh, shutting my door and locking it. I then made my way to Konoha's gates. The guards were asleep on post as always. I then made my way out, going to this deserted town as Tsunade described.

Now that I also think about it.. One of the Akatsuki members are a puppet master?.. If I can remember, when the three Akatsuki members came to recruit Deidara.. One of them looked like a puppet.. The one.. That was slouched over! So that must be him who Tsunade was talking about!

I smile even wider to myself. I know for sure he knows Deidara.. Just wait.. We'll finally meet Deidara..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Annnd it's up! Gomenasai for taking so long to update. *bows* Suimasen *bows* suimasen. But Anyways! >|< time!!

>|< [NAME] IS GETTING CLOSER TO DEIDARA?!

>|< I'm excited :3

>|< Still wondering where is Hakuzu?

>|< Me too.. I honestly don't know ;-;

>|< Well...

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..