This Is It

{(Deidara's POV)}

 I run towards [Name] and Pein as he already had her on the ground, about to stab her with his chakra rod. "[NAME]!" I yell, running as fast as I could. My heart bat paced faster, my breathing paced faster. Why do I feel so far away from her?! Why is it taking me so long to get to her?! Pein was getting closer and closer to killing her.

Then there it was..

Before I could reach them. I stop looking at them with my eyes wide open..

Sasori had stopped Pein's attack with his puppet. I let out a relief gasp as my heart dropped. Sasori smirked. "You're a troublesome kid brat" Sasori utters quiet annoyed. I give him a slight smile. "Didn't Deidara kill you?" Pein asked, stepping back.

"No. I used one of my cone puppets as a perfect decoy" Sasori replied. "So you purposely let him escape" Pein said rather than questioned. Sasori kept quiet. "Get the girl and go!" Sasori shouts, fighting off Pein with his puppets.

I nod, running behind Sasori where [Name] was. Picking her up bridal style. I began to run off with [Name] with this Konoha nin and Hakuzu. I take one glance back at Sasori. I seen him and Itachi standing side by side watching me run off.

I give off and puzzled look. Wait a minute.. Itachi was Pein this whole time?... I shake the thought out of my head, continuing to run before Pein actually finds out. Once we got to a stop where [Name] equipment was I gave her to Hakuzu, grabbing her things.

"Stay right there" That Konoha nin spoke. I look back at him giving him a slight glare. "You're an Akatsuki member who is also wanted. You're coming with me to Konoha'' He says, or more like commanded.

Before I could say something Hakuzu stepped in front of me. "[Name] sensei has been looking for Deidara san for years! [Name] sensei also told me what would happen to him if he was captured by Konoha. You can't have him unless you get through me" Hakuzu said determined.

I look at him before at [Name]. The Konoha nin frowned before getting into stance. Hakuzu's eyes turned a redish-pink color. "Invincible Slicing Palms" Hakuzu utter.

There was yelps from the Konoha nin before blood was splattered everywhere. The konoha nin fell to the ground. "You killed him, un?" I asked, slightly confused. "No. Just unconscious" Hakuzu replied. I said nothing but picked up [Name's] things.

"We should get going. I have an secret hideout we can camp out in for a while, un" I utter, leading the way.

(End Of Pov/Resuming [Name's] POV)

I slowly flutter my eyes open, looking up at the dark ceiling. Half of the room was lit from the kerosine lamp that was setting on a shelf near by. I quickly sit up, looking around the room. I held my head as I got an headache doing so.

"Take it easy, un" Deidara's voice spoke soothing and softly. He approached me sitting down next to me on the bed which I had no idea I was on. "Where am I?" I asked, unfamiliar with the place. "Under a rock, un" Deidara smiled.

"Eh?" 

Deidara pointed above us. "We're really under a rock. There's a invisible passage on the side of the rock. Not much stairs to walk down here, un" Deidara explained. "Oh.." I trailed off looking around the room. I seen Hakuzu asleep on a couch. 

"How did we escape?" I asked.

"Sasori no Danna helped us escaped... I assume Itachi was being Pein and put you in a genjutsu to make you black out" Deidara says.

"EH?! I-Itachi was Pein this whole time?!" I query shocked. Deidara nods. "No wonder Pein didn't kill us in the basement straight on.. I think they helped us escape before the actually Pein found out, un" Deidara explains.

"What about Tenzo? The Konoha nin that was with me?" I asked. "He's still alive. Maybe some konoha nin will come and find him, yeah" Deidara answered. "Oh.." I mutter, bringing my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

"So.. How will we go with life now?" I ask. Deidara looks up at the ceiling thinking. "We'll figure something out.. For now let's just lay low, un" Deidara says, giving me a warm smile. I give him a half smile. I then think about konoha.. How i've now betrayed them.

How will Naruto and Sakura react now that i'm gone?.. Especially Tenzo.. I knew he liked me.. A lot.

{(Tenzo's POV)}

I was in the hospital, looking at blank space. I let them took her.. An Akatsuki member and a young boy took [Name] away from me. I was slowly getting depressed. How did I let this happen? Why didn't I just take [Name] and ran while the others were fighting.

Who were those two? They seemed to know her.. I think back to this morning when I stopped by [Name's] going to give her a bouquet of roses.

*^This Morning^*

I knock on [Name's] door, waiting for an reply. While the wait I check my breath and make sure I smell fresh. I put on a big smile as I heard the door unlocked. Opening it was Sakura and Naruto behind her.

"AH! Who are you-ttebayo?" Naruto asked. My smile quickly went away. "Isn't this [Name's] place?" I asked. Sakura nods. "She went on a S-rank mission!" Sakura then gasps. "Are those for her?!" She asks, pointing to the roses.

I look down at the roses then up at Sakura. Blushing made crazy, I scratch the back of my head, smiling awkwardly. "Uh.. Y-yeah.. could you give these to her for me?" I ask, handing Sakura the roses.

She grins, taking them. "So you like [Name] san!?" She says, giving off an dark, smirk. "U-Uh.. Well..-" Sakura cuts me off. "I'll tell her you stopped by! Bye!" Sakura says slamming the door on my face. I sigh. I wonder what kind of S-rank mission it is.. She rarely gets those kinds of missions..

I wanted to see what time she'd be back so I went to ask Lady Hokage. I knock on her office, before entering. "Yes Tenzo?" Lady Tsunade asked. I shut the door, walking towards her desk, bowing. "I'd like to ask what time would [Name] be back from her mission. I heard she left" I utter.

Tsunade smirked. "Ah, so the rumors are true that you like [Name]" Tsunade says. I blush slightly. "W-Well..-"

"She's on an s-rank mission. She should be back in a few.. But knowing her and the mission she is sent on she might do the opposite. Which is good you're here" Tsunade starts off. "Head out now and track down [Name] She could be in big trouble. You mission is to take [Name] and get leave as quickly a possible. If you're not back in an hour Reinforcements will come" Tsunade says.

"Hai Lady Hokage sama" I utter, before leaving out her office.

*^End Of Flashback^*

If only I did what Tsunade sama told me.. [Name] would be here... She probably wont ever come back. I probably wont ever see her again. I wanted to tell her how I felt about her..

~~~~~~~~~}~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Hiiii!!! Teheh I couldn't help but update because I myself wanted to know what would happen next! XD Lol.. How is that possible?...

>|< Anyways do you think [Name] and Tenzo will meet again?!

>|< What will Naruto do when he finds out?!

>|< What will happen to Hakuzu, Deidara, and [Name]?!

>|< We'll have to see together! o-o Or me first since I wrote it lol...

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..