Answers Success

**Deidara's POV**

I sat at my desk in my.. Well me and Sasori no Danna's room. I was drawing a sketch of my new art I was going to create. It was already beautiful. Another piece of art going to be created. It's refined lines, it's figure and features were beyond awe.

Of course this is just the beginning. Once i've molded it into clay and it becomes one of its own and alive. My art will be a step closer to being noticed, making it more sublimed! I grin widely finishing the sketch.

Now for the final touch ups. I pulled out some clay molding it into the sketch I drew. It took about a good three minutes to get it how I like it. "Just right, un" I murmured, admiring and taking in its beauty.

I'll call it. Deidara C4 the second. The piece of art is as big as my palm and 8 inches tall. When it blows up, smaller clay bombs flood the air. Just by smelling or even letting these little clay bombs come in contact with your skin, you're done. Once they're inside they Connect with the contacts chakra supply, exploded them.

This causes the contacted person the end of their shinobi life. Fascinating right, un? I set my art to the side on my desk. Since we are laying low today there isn't anything to do around here. I found myself going to the first page of my sketch book, looking at my drawings of art.

All of them were were pure breathless.. Well to [Name] they would be.. My mind start to slip off about her. 'I wonder how she's doing now?' ... 'Is she mad that i'm gone? Or even sad?' .. 'Will I see her again?'

I sat back in my chair sighing deeply, putting my hands together on the back on my head. I look up at the ceiling thinking about her. "What are you thinking about brat?" That emotionless, boring voice asked.

I turned my head to see Sasori no Danna coming through the door, shutting it behind him. I frown at him. "I'm not a brat, un!" I yell, clenching my fists. He kept an emotionless look, sitting on his bed. "You're thinking about that girl, aren't you?" He asked, not giving up on the subject.

I sigh looking back up at the ceiling. "She was my best friend.. It's been a year now.. I don't know how she feels for me leaving out on her like that un" I murmured, going into I light trance. I heard Sasori scoffed coldly.

"Get over it brat. You just might coincidentally meet her one day" Says Sasori. I grunted, surprised at the pep talk we're having. Knowing Sasori isn't much of a person to give advice. I'd expect nonetheless Itachi or even Kisame to talk to me about this situation.

"Thanks..un" I mumbled, quietly. Maybe he was right. Maybe one day I will be able to see [Name] again.

**End Of POV**

Me and Hakuzu walked village through village. "[Name] Sensei!!" Hakuzu whined. "Nani?" I questioned. "Must all we do is walk?" He complained. I grow an anime tick mark, closing my eyes with my head down. I quickly shot my head up looking at him.

"Quit your whining Hakuzu! This is business baka! Something you surely don't know!" I growl in result him jumping in fear. "g-gomenasai" He apologized, smiling awkwardly. I smirked at how childish he was acting.

 We walked towards a small village. Who knows what the name was called. I didn't bother looking at the sign. I was only determined to get some damn answers. Little kids ran around playing kick ball. Adults shopping and all that normal stuff friends and family do.

A smile secretly creeps across my lips as I watch, I assume friends. Boy and a girl arguing. She hit the boy on top of his head for trying to steal something. In some way it reminds me of me and Hakuzu but then, it some how reminds me of me and Deidara..

My smile quickly fades away replaced with an blank look. I went to the nearest market which was a fruit selling store. "Sumimasen" I politely got the owner's attention. (Sumimasen: Excuse me or I'm sorry. Depending on the situation)

"Yes?" He replied. "Where is the owner of this village? I would like to speak to him about something important" I respectfully say. The man eyed me suspiciously, looking at my headband with an slash across it. "State you purpose?" He glared at me. I sighed annoyed, rolling my eyes.

I grab the man by his collar pulling him from behind his counter, slamming him up against the wall. "I gave you my purpose. Just tell me where the hell your lord is before I kill you" I growl, threatening him with a kunai. He gulped, pointing to a tall fancy building.

"He's in there! Just don't do anything stupid!" When the man said that. I got offended. I scoffed shaking my head, throwing the man to the side. "I'll come kill you later! Ja ne un!" I smile innocently, leaving with Hakuzu.

"Well that was pretty harsh of you [Name] chan" Hakuzu smirked. I kept a blank. As we approached the building, I kicked the door down walking past a shock crowd. So rude of me, wasn't it? Three men stood in front of me, as I was reaching for I suppose their Lord's office door.

"Who do you think you are?!"  "What is your purpose?!"  "Where are you from?!" the ninja flooded me with questions. I glare at them looking over at Hakuzu. He nodded getting the message. He took care of them while I burst in through their Lord's door, shutting it behind me.

"Oh? An Iwa nin?" The old geezer said, way to calm. I had on an intense look. "Look, I don't want any trouble. I just want to ask you some questions. Do as told, you wont have to worry about your dear life being taken by these hands of mine" I say with venom.

He glared at me, before closing his eyes, waiting for my request. "Do you know anything about Akatsuki?" I ask. My voice was softer and I had a calm look. He raised an eyebrow at me, as if wondering why would I be interested in such a dangerous organization.

"What are your expectations of knowing so?" He asked. I frown at not receiving a quick answer. "Listen you old man. Do you know or not! Don't play with me! I blow your ass up into pieces!" I threaten shoving my hand into my clay pouch. He smirked sitting straight up.

"I should not make you mad, I see. Who knew 'The Twin Bomber' would be this cruel?" he bleat, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "I honestly don't know anything about Akatsuki's whereabouts. our village is not much known either" He starts off.

"But I can tell you someone who has contact with Akatsuki.." He trailed off, looking at me with an weak smile. My eyes slightly go wide as I get more interested. "Who?!" I asked, curiously. "Not that long ago a guy by the name of Tashihiro Karuji came by to drop off some important scrolls for me. He is greatly in contact with Akatsuki" The old geezer informed.

"But I must let you know. He travels a lot with his crew. It'll be tough trying to keep up with his moves due to how much he goes from place to place. Your best option would be to find him at the hot springs before it's to late that is" The old geezer suggested. I smirk, bowing.

"Arigato Gozaimasu" I politely thank him, heading out off his office. The 3 ninja were already knocked out. "We're leaving, Hakuzu" I say, leading the way. "Hai [Name] chan"