A Test For The Worthy

"Hakuzu! What are you doing here?!" I asked surprised. "Shhh!" He covers my mouth, pushing me back and shutting the door behind him. "I got your cloak and stuff.. I'll be here helping you with catching Naruto" Hakuzu says quietly, handing me my cloak. "O-Oh ok thanks-" Before I could take my cloak, there was knocking on my door.

"[NAME] CHAN! OPEN UP DATTEBAYO!" I heard Naruto voice, along with bamming on the door. "Baka! Be respectful!" I heard Sakura says harshly, before Naruto yelped out loud. I guess she hit him. Crap! I need to hide Hakuzu! "I-I'm coming!" I shout pushing Hakuzu off somewhere and telling him to hide.

"Hurry up [Name] chan!!" I heard Naruto whine. After I thought Hakuzu was hidden well, I opened the door. "Hey you two! What brings you guys here?" I asked. "We can to see you of course-ttebayo!" Naruto says, Waing last me inside my apartment. Along with Sakura. "it's great to have you back [Name] chan. We missed you so much since we heard you were kidnapped.." Naruto says looking sad and worried at the same time. I felt bad.

Not only because of what I did but also with what I'm going to do now.. Now that Naruto is in my apartment. I should take the advantage. "Oh that reminds me! I need a favor from the both of you! Sakura could you take these to Tsunade sama?" I asked, handing her a stack of papers which were actually fake and would poof away when she gets to Tsunade. I know. When did I had the time to plan this? I'm not a S-rank criminal for nothing yanno!

"S-Sure!" Sakura said before she left. "Oh oh! What about me dattebayo!?" Naruto asked, jumping up and down. "You come with us..." Hakuzu says, coming out with rope.

**Tenzo's POV**

I heard that [Name] was back intro the village! I was really excited about the news and decided to run to the Yamanaka's flower shop and pick up a bouquet of roses. "Ah! Yamato San! What brings you here?" Ino asks. "I came to pick up a fresh bouquet of roses, please" I say politely. "Eh? Roses for a beautiful lady huh? I wonder who is it! Asuma sensei came by nt that long ago to get flowers for Kurenai SENSEI!" Ino says as she gets a bouquet of flowers.

I hand her the money, running out of the shop to [Name]'s place. Finally I would be able to express my heart out to her! With these bouquet of flowers! I hope she accepts them! Maybe i should take her on a date too! No.. Maybe that's moving to fast..

Maybe we can talk a lovely walk around the village! That wouldn't be so bad. I fix my collar as I began heading down the hall to her apartment. Only to hear Naruto's yell?.. I ran down the hall with the bouquet of roses still in my hand.

Her apartment door was already open so I went in. "[Name] chan! Hakuzu what are you doing?!" Sakura asked, the tone of scared was heard in her voice. As my eyes quickly scanned over the messy apartment that had glass broken, I seen [Name] and that guy who was with her last time, escaping out the window with Naruto's mouth duck taped and tied up.

Sakura was on the verge of crying now. I ran up to her. "Listen Sakura, I need you to go and tell Tsunade quickly! Understood?!"

She nodded as a few tears slipped her eyes and she ran immediately. I chase after [Name] and Hakuzu who took Naruto. Why was she doing this?.. When I looked closer, I could see red clouds on their black cloaks..

"That's!-" I couldn't even finish. I was shocked. Why was she wearing an Akatsuki cloak?! "[NAME]! STOP!" I shout, trying to run faster. She only looked back at me once. Naruto was trying his best to wiggle his way out. I smacked my teeth.

"Mokuton!" I shout, letting the wood shoot out my palm towards [Name] I tried to catch her but she dodges every single one of them. It was slowing them down a little bit but now how I wanted. Soon backup came. Anbu, and Kakashi,