The Uchiha's Brother...?

As we finally came to the empty road where Karuji was, as I thought, he was gone. I look down each side of the rode. He wasn't even a slight blur in sight. I smack my teeth, now irritated. 'How could he get that far in such little time?...' 

"Hakuzu..."

"Hai sensei?" Hakuzu asked, looking at me with those pretty hazel eyes. "Can you sense Karuji's chakra signature?" I asked,  or more like commanded. He nodded, closing his eyes for a few seconds, quickly opening them revealing those reddish-pink eyes.

I must say Hakuzu's Kekkei Genkai is quite amazing. He has many talents that lies within it. Even I don't know what it's capable of. He looked behind us, staring in that direction for a while before turning his attention to the front.

He stared in that direction longer than before. He closed his eyes, opening them. His eye color back to its hazel color. I looked at him with an questioning look and he shook his head in response. I looked down in sadness. 

Was this all a set up Karuji planned to get rid of us?

"[Name] chan.. What will we do now?" I sighed, frowning. Clenching my fists tightly. "We go through every damn town in sight and get information" I stated, walking ahead. I kinda had a plan for this.. A special plan.

***~***

We went through so many towns I couldn't even keep count! I started to get annoyed, aggravated, mad, every emotion that could explain you wanting to kill every person for not knowing an answer. Not having anger problems... Just.. When it comes to Deidara I can't help or control the way I act when it comes to him.

I then found myself going to the Hidden Mist Village. I thought i'd come by and pay my 'ole Zabuza pal a visit! Well he isn't  friend.. More like an Friendemy?.. Weird if you were in my shoes. One moment he's buddy buddy, the next he'll sell you out like it wasn't a big deal..? Ok...

Well, as we were in the village. Why not ask some these villagers about Akatsuki? I've heard that the Mist village had some "Things" going on with Akatsuki. A person I know who'd at least give me helpful answers. Tazuna.

How. Do. I. Have. History with these guys? I wouldn't call it history but.. Just met them during my rogue days. When i'm around i'd at least help the drunk man with a few things. Back to what's going on. To my luck I see Tazuna and four other people. Me and Hakuzu quickly appear in front of Tazuna and these Konoha shinobi, which I assume by the head bands.

They all get into stance, a kunai ready to attack. While Tazuna has a smirk on his face. "[Name]? What brings you hear?" Tazuna asked. "Tazuna san.. You know these two?" The silverette known as what i've heard Kakashi. The man who copied over a thousand jutsus.

Tazuna nodded slowly. "Ah Tazuna san.. It seems you're busy? I need some information" I say, quickly getting to business. Tazuna gave me an intense look. I wouldn't blame the man. Whenever I need information from him, he knew I was up to no good.

He nodded, letting me continue. "It's about the Akatsuki. Know anything about em'? I asked, ignoring the shocked look I got from Kakashi. Tazuna on the other hand looked furious. "Why would YOU want anything to do with Akatsuki?!" Tazuna raised his voice, only for us to hear.

I shrug. "Personal reasons" was all I said. My eyes then landed on a boy with onyx eyes. I then frowned, glaring at the boy. Those eyes... It reminded me so much of that day. I only received an uncomfortable look from the boy. Even though if others seen it, they'ed thought he was completely emotionless. But could it be him..?

I walk a little closer to the boy, pointing at him. "You're that damned Uchiha! I finally found your ass!" I hiss at the boy only to get an confused look from him. Kakashi then stepped in front of the boy guarding him.

"I think you have everything wrong here" Kakashi deadpanned. I raised an eyebrow, peeking over Kakashi's shoulder. I move Kakashi out the way, scanning the young Uchiha up and down. I mentally slapped my self for how stupid I was.

"G-Gomenasai! I see i've got the two mixed up! I thought you were Uchiha Itachi!" I wave my hands in front of me, apologetically. When I said that, the young Uchiha's eyes went wide. "Well see you! I'm still on the look out and searching for answer- oh! Tazuna chaan!" I teased Tazuna's name.

He sighed, knowing when I say his name like that I was asking for a favor. "I would like to spend the night do you have a cabin or something a can sleep in?" I gave him puppy dog eyes. He sighed, nodding.

I grin. "Follow me" Tazuna led the way. I look over at Hakuzu who's surprisingly been quiet all the way. He gave me a smile, which I returned. "You can stay here. If you need anything we're only across from each other" Tazuna says. Me and Hakuzu bowed, thanking him.

As they leave, me and the young Uchiha glance at each other. I shut the door putting my bag on the ground. "Wrong Uchiha" Hakuzu mumbled chuckling. I smirk, lightly hitting his shoulder. "We should rest.. We head out tomorrow" I deadpanned. 

Hakuzu was already sound asleep on the bed, slightly snoring. A smile some how plastered on my face. I took that moment to sneak out, sitting on the edge of the board walk. I took off my ninja shoes, dipping my worn out feet into the water.

I let out an deep sigh, which in between that moment came out shaky. I lift my face up towards the stars closing my eyes. 

"You know my brother?" A monotone voice spoke. I open my eyes, seeing the young Uchiha from earlier. "So you're Itachi's younger brother?" I start off. "Of course I know your brother, but I don't know where he is. Which is why i'm trying to find him.." I trail off. 

"Why does it concern you where my brother is?" the young Uchiha, heartlessly asked. I scoff, smirking. "Almost a year ago, your brother and two other Akatsuki members took away my best friend. Every since i've been going through town to town, village to village trying to get information.. Once I get my hands on him. I'll get my revenge, and unite with my best friend" I responded, looking back at the sky.

"The only person who will be getting revenge and kill him is me" The young Uchiha said with venom. "Then i'll leave that part to you. Say, what is your name?" I asked, standing up.

"Uchiha.. Uchiha Sasuke"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>|< Edited.