A Hope For Help

"You have betrayed Deidara, now you will suffer with them" Pein deadpans. My heart felt as if it was going to pound out my chest and beep away for it's own life. Deidara smacks his teeth. "Sasori. Handle them" Pein ordered.

"Yes, Leader sama" Sasori utters walking towards us. Pein stares at me for a while before turning around and leaving. "Brat. If only you listened you wouln't have gotten into this mess" Sasori deadpans. Deidara tensed frowning. That scorpion tail of Sasori's rises into the air, swaying side to to side.

"I don't want to do this Sasori no Danna un.." Deidara mutters. "I don't either brat but you knew what the consequences would be" Sasori utters. "Though you shall be glad your life shall be spared. But those two" Sasori looks over at me and Hakuzu. "Shall die" Sasori finished.

I take a few steps back. Damn it! I shouldn't have placed down all my weapons back there.. I mentally slap myself for not at least taking some clay with me. Sasori's puppet mouth opens. I knew this move would be those little needles again.

I weave hands signs as they shot out at us. "Wind style, Wind tornado no jutsu!" I shout, quickly exhaling an large amount of air and blowing it out at the needles that were shot at us and Sasori. As the jutsu did hit Sasori, he stopped spitting out those needles at us, covering himself as he stood his ground. "Deidara!" I call him out of his trance.

He look at me then at Sasori, taking out some C1's. "I'm sorry Sasori no Danna, un" Deidara mutters, throwing them at Sasori. "KATSU!" Deidara yells. Deidara quickly takes out some more C1's throwing it at the wall behind us. "KATSU!" He yells again, blowing up the wall.

We ran out the whole, that leaded outside. Before we could get any further there Sasori was without that puppet suit on him. He looked rather.... Nice. He put his palms out towards us. "You go no further" He deadpan.

Chakra strings were seen at the tips of his fingers. I followed the chakra strings and saw that puppets were approaching us from behind. "[Name] you escape with Hakuzu while I fight off Sasori no Danna" Deidara whispers to me. My eyes widen. I then glare at him frowning. "No way! I wont leave you! If we go you're coming with us!" I shout.

Deidara smacks his teeth. "I'll still be alive! Just go while I fight Sasori no Danna off! I'm giving you as much time as I can! I'll catch up with you guys, un" Deidara mutters. I give him a soft yet worried look. I bit my bottom lip, fighting back the tears. I didn't want to leave his side again.

I didn't want to be separated from him again. "You better Deidara.." I mutter running off with Hakuzu. We couldn't get far once again because we were stopped by Pein. I gasp lightly, stopping in my tracks along with Hakuzu.

"This is as far as you go, [Name]" Pein speaks. How did he know my name?.. "Please just let us go!" I pleaded. Honestly Pein is very strong.. He has the voice, looks, and the power. "You're out of luck" Pein utters.

"Mokuton!" A familiar voice from near by says. Woods shots out towards Pein. Pein eyes traveled to his right, without moving his head. He swiftly dodges the wood, jumping a few feet away from us, staring blankly at the caster.

 "T-Tenzo san!" I say in relief. Tenzo smirks as his wood travels back to him. "Boy you sure get into a lot of trouble when you're told not to, [Name] san" Tenzo says, standing up from his crouched position. "Gomenasai.." I apologize lowly.

I look towards Pein who still had that plain bored expression on his face. Without turning my head I let my eyes travel to Hakuzu who was frowning deeply, glaring at Pein. He clenched his fist, running towards Pein.

"Hakuzu! What are you doing?!" I shout, reaching out towards him. Pein looks towards Hakuzu, grabbing Hakuzu's thrown out arm that was sent at him. Pein kneed Hakuzu in the stomach, punching Hakuzu square in the face. Hakuzu was sent back flying towards me.