I'm Yours

[Name] stood there, blinking back the tears.  "O-oh.. You never told me you had a girl friend Deidara.." [Name] muttered staring at the ground.

"[Name] it's not what you think.." She had already turn on her heels, running off.

"[Name]!" I call after her, quickly getting out of bed. Right as I was about to run after her, I was pulled back down onto the bed.

"Dei, stay here with me.. You don't need [Name].. All that you need is right here" Mai whispers into my ear.

It sent horrible shivers down my spine and it wasn't a turn on at all. Her voice had hoarse and her hands were awfully
Cold and rough.

I pry her hands off, glaring at her. "[Name] means more than anything to me and I'll be damned if I let you come in between me and her. I didn't take you in for this nonsense, so either quit the play and find someone else or leave, un" I said harshly, going after [Name]. I didn't care how derogatory I may have seemed to her. But she wasn't going to step back into our lives just to ruin it again. [Name] always meant more to me than her.

~[Name]'s POV~

I ran into the woods. Letting my feet drag me to where it wanted to go. I ended up stumbling across a stream.

I sit beside the stream, bringing the knees up to my chest. I quickly wiped the tear away that was threatening to slip down my cheek.

Picking up a pebble I toss it into the stream. "Oh don't you remember me? I'm Deidara's girlfriend" I mock Mai, throwing another pebble into the stream.

I always hated her. Every since Deidara met her. I don't see what he saw in her. She's such a spoiled brat. Where are her parents anyway?

I half chuckled to myself. Throwing pebble after pebble into the stream. "And I was beginning to think Deidara was actually taking interest in me.. Yet there he was with her in the same bed I slept with him in, about to kiss her.." I mutter, biting my bottom lip.

It's useless to tell him now if he's with her.. What good would it make anyway.

"[Name].." I heard that familiar voice. For a second I thought I was hallucinating. When I turned around Deidara was leant against a tree.

I turn away from him, picking up another pebble. "Aren't you suppose to be with your girlfriend" I question, frowning.

I hear him sigh. Branches and twigs snap as he nears. He sits next to me, looking at the stream.

"[Name], Mai.. Isn't my girlfriend, un" Deidara said. "You were about to kiss her though." I say.

"No, she was trying to kiss me! Ha, I'd never go back out with her. I don't know what I saw in her three years ago, un. My heart is for some one else, hm" Deidara hummed, smiling.

Someone else.. Huh?.. My heart sunk in disappointment. Why couldn't it have been me?..

"[Name], there's.. Something I need to tell you, hm.." Deidara grunts. "That day.. About three years ago.. When I showed you my art.. There was something something else I wanted to show and tell you.." Deidara trails off.

He didn't use his roughly grunted 'hm' or 'un' so I knew he was serious. "I.. [Name].. I wanted to tell you that I.." Deidara sighs running his hand through his silk bang.

He swallows hard, as if it was complicated to say. One side was thinking that he was going to say what I've been wanting to hear for years.

But the other side was completely negative and thought it was something that was going to break my heart.

After a brief moment, he begins to speak again.

"[Name].. Mai was never the one for me.. There was always someone else I had in my heart. But I was afraid she didn't see me in the way that I wanted her to see me as. Mai.. Mai was more like a distraction.. But that day I wanted to tell you that..My heart sought for you all along, un.. Because.. I... I love you, [Name]" Deidara finally says.

My heart flutters, and skips a beat from what he just said. From what I've been waiting to hear, I finally heard it.

I wanted to tell him earlier, and it seems he beat me to it. He was staring at me for a brief moment, his cheeks flushed a deep crimson and he looked away.

I reach my hand over to him to place it gently onto his cheek. "Deidara kun.." I softly called his named.

He cheeks only seemed to get redder when he looks back at me. "I love you too..".

His eyes were open wide, and his lips parted as if he didn't know what to say.

We were engulfed in silence, staring directly at each other. Deidara was slowly by the second, moving closer to me.

By the time I decided to lean in, my lips pressed against his and we were kissing. His lips were soft, warm and taste like sweet mint.

I frown when he pulls away. I wanted to taste his lips even more. He smirks from my reaction. But he looked like he couldn't help the blush that crept upon his cheeks once again.

He interwinds his fingers with mine, squeezing my hand softly. When I look up to meet his cerulean blue eyes, he still had that blush upon his cheeks.

"[Name].. Will you be mine, un?" Deidara asks with a hopeful look. Unlike before my heart danced with a different kind of joy. I smile widely, nodding, "of course I will,"

But that answer was already answered a long time ago. I always wanted to be yours Deidara, and now I'm finally yours.

~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}<[]

Hi guys! I'm really sorry that this haven't been updated! I'm trying to get around to all the other stories too.. Failing miserably p.p haha. But, I'm thinking about ending this book. Maybe this should be the last chapter and then a epilogue?

>|< Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..