The Restaurant Man Known As Teuchi

*Sasuke's POV*

I enter [Name's] room as Naruto, Sakura, Kaka sensei, and the hokage leaves the hospital. I shut the door behind me, walking over to [Name]. She looks up at me with an blank look. I pull a chair up to her bed, placing my elbows on her bed whilst interlocking my fingers, resting my chin on them, looking at her, not saying anything.. Yeah. Basically i'm just staring at her like a hawk now.

She gives me an puzzled look. "Yes Sasuke?" says [Name]. "Soon you'll be working under this organization as a spy, which is also where my brother is. Take me with you" I deadpanned. She frowned. "Sasuke, that is something I cannot do-" I cut her off.

"You can't? You will" I commanded. [Name] glares at me. "Sasuke I doubt you're even strong enough to beat me. I'm an S-rank criminal who just fought another S-rank criminal from that organization. Look at me now. I was almost killed but they let me live. Imagine how powerful your brother is" She stated. I frown. Even though I didn't show it on the outside, I tensed.

She didn't look that much in a good state. The nurse said she had about 7 broken bones. She also had bruises. By the way she looks i'm surprise she's doing well on her own. It made me wonder.. How strong is this Akatsuki? "[Name]..." I murmured. "hm?" she replied, waiting for my question.

"who was your opponent?" I asked. She stayed quiet for a while. "Pein. Although they all looked alike.." She trailed off. That caught my attention. "What do you mean?" I asked. "They all had the same color hair but one ability each.. All six of them were strong" [Name] scratches the back of her head, laughing awkwardly. My eyes widen.

[Name] went up against 6 people from the Akatsuki?! Who wouldn't be surprise she's still alive! "Well I think you better get going on your mission" [Name] pulls me out of my thoughts. "Right..." I mumbled, standing up, getting ready to leave. "Oh and Sasuke. I recommend you not to tell anyone the information I told you" [Name] started. I turn around facing her.

"If you tell anyone this information.. You'll die. The only reason I told you is because your relationship between Itachi. If you someday meet Itachi before I.. Tell him i'll kick his ass!" [Name] grins fist pumping the air before letting out a yelp, holding her side. I close my eyes, smirking but at the same time smiling.

"You wont be the one to do that either, [Name]" I stated. "Aww you're no fun Sasuke!" [Name] whines. I smile, leaving her room with an "Hn" Now I just need to hurry and pack my stuff for this mission. It'd really raise suspicion to the team of why was the always "On Time" Sasuke was late. I roll my eyes  and ran home.

*End Of POV*

I sat in my bed, looking down at my palms. I hope that Hakuzu is still alive.. Every time I thought of that, i'd get sad, I panic, I get angry.. It makes me want to kill Pein.. But hell were they strong... I'm surprise myself that I was able to go up against them. Without Hakuzu I don't think I would've made it.. But it seems as if their plan was to split us up so they could catch Hakuzu..

I shake the thought out of my head. I'm feeling better than before. Maybe it's because of my mouths.. The nurses healing did sped up my recovery. Thank goodness. I didn't want to be stuck in here forever. 

I get out of the hospital bed, walking towards the door in the white outfit the nurse slipped me on. Making my way to the Hokage's office which I have no Idea where it's located.. Not to mention this was a big village.. I felt my forehead, feeling that my headband wasn't there.. That's weird because it wasn't in my hospital room either.. Maybe it fell off during the fight with the Peins..

I was walking past shops. Oh and how their food smelled so delicious. As I was walking I heard someone shouting "Hey lady!" and knowing curious me, I look the way the person is shouting. I look towards a ramen shop with a man holding up a big spoon, slapping it against his palm... For some reason it freaked me out. I pointed to myself. "M-Me?.." I murmured.. I bet he didn't hear that. He nodded giving me an innocent smile.

Slowly I approach the man, into the shop. "How about you try one of Ichiraku's famous ramen?! You don't look like you're from here!" The man said with such excitement. "Uh... Right..." I trailed off. "Oho! Excuse me. Where's my manners! My name is Teuchi! This is my daughter Ayame!" Teuchi says, pointing to a pretty girl behind him. Ayame looks back at me smiling politely with a wave. I wave back at her.

"So! What would you like to eat?!" Teuchi asked. I looked at the menu. Now that he was talking about food it made me really hungry... But I didn't have my pouch or my wallet.. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF MY STUFF! WHERE IS IT ANYWAY HM?!

I sulk. "I don't have any money..." I mumbled quietly. "Don't worry about that! I'll give you a free bowl. You can pay later" Teuchi stated smiling. My eyes lit up in awe. He was so nice! Matter in fact! The people here were so nice. I told them I'd want anything they'd decided would make me melt. So they gave me their Miso ramen with extra pork.

"Arigato gozaimasu!!" I say, grabbing a pair of chopsticks. "Itadakimasu!!" I break the chopsticks, eating the ramen.. It was so good.... Or am I just saying this because I haven't had a good meal like this in a while?..

I finished my ramen bowl in less than five minutes. Giving the bowl to Teuchi. "Thank you, Teuchi san. I'll remember that when I come here next time to pay for that meal!" I stated waving, leaving. But I turn around, running back into the shop.

"Teuchi san.. Do you know where the hokage's office is?.." I asked. "Of course! Just go out the shop to your right. You'll see a big red building with the fire sign on it. That's the one" Teuchi explains. I nodded thanking him, going to the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

HEEEY GUYS!!!!!! :D I bet you're like.. Why is she so happy...?

Weellll! As you probably did or didn't know.. I was sick for the past 2-3 days.. And boy did I felt horrible! I couldn't move OR eat literally for those past days... Only thing I had was drinking tea. Yesterday I forced myself to eat something for dinner...

I basically slept all day yesterday and the day before that.. But I'm much better! I'm still kind of sick. But! I'm sure this is the last stage of it.. Well I know it is.. It's always like that when I'm sick.. so I'm just coughing up mucus.. That nasty green stuff... DON'T COME NEAR MEH O-O

>|< I finally brought myself to update this first! Yayy!!

>|< If you have a Naruto story or ANY Naruto Character fan fictions and want it in an Naruto Wattys that's ACTIVE. I recommend you going to Naruto_Watty_Awards! So apply before it's too late! 

>|< But there's more then enough time so i'll reach out to any of the authors who hasn't heard of it yet and tell you :3

>|< HALF Edited.. Gotta read over it..

>|< Scanned. 

>|< Puurfect?..