Reunite

I spent the night at the small town's inn and got up early in the morning. I sat in an alley between the buildings watching people as they go to this man's place who is suppose to be giving this puppet master some equipment.

I've waited a few minutes now and I haven't see this puppet master guy yet. So, I decided to just walk over to this man's place and ask him some things. "Ah! Hello my lady! How may I help you?" The man asked. "I need some information" I utter.

The man raises an eyebrow at me. "What kind of information are we talking about here?" The man asked. I lean on the counter closer to him. "Akatsuki information" I respond. I lean back, standing up straight. The man stayed quiet for a while. "I cannot give out such information.. Although I may say you look very familiar..." The man says under a whisper.

"The Twin Bomber! Haha no wonder you look so familiar you look just like dear boy who comes here with his friend!" The man says. I blink a few times. "What's his name?" I asked. The man shrugs. "Sorry can't tell you anything" The man replied.

I frown. "Let's make a deal. Anything you want or need desirely i'll do it if you tell me this information" I say. "Oh?.. Let's see.. I have this foe I want dead. Kill him and bring me his head for proof and i'll tell you what you need to hear. He's a gray headed man with wrinkles, chubby and always wear that same dirty light blue kimono named Ganbare. He should be in the Town's inn in room 602" The man informed.

I smile. "You got it!" I quickly run off, but stop, running back to the man. "Uh.. What's your name again?" I query. "Tochiman" The man replied. I nod. I then run back off to the town's inn. Which there is only one because I slept in that inn!

I go back into the inn, taking the elevator. Once I got to the sixth floor, I searched for room 602 which was down the hall. I slowly reach for the door knob, twisting it quietly. When I open the door, it creaked.

"Who's there?" an raspy voice said. I heard footsteps approach me so I quickly jumped onto the ceiling. The guy as Tochiman explained, enter the small living room, looking around. "I know I heard something.. Maybe it's those kids again.." Ganbare murmured. 

Hanging upside down like this was like as if my feet were caught in ropes.. My weapons began to slip from my pouch. I grit my teeth, catching each shiruken and kunai and smoke bombs that fell out. "Oh that was so close!" I hissed quietly. Ganbare then stopped directly under me looking around again.

Oh no.. I think he knows i'm in here. As I was trying to adjust how my tools were in my hand a shuriken fell out and hit the floor. No! Dang it! I mentally slapped my self. Ganbare looks down at the shuriken. Then up at the ceiling. As he did I quickly disappeared.

I was right behind him hehe.. I sheath my Katana from my sword as loud as I could on purpose. Man, this Ganbare guy stinks! Does he ever wash?! 

Ganbare turns around, looking directly at me. "E-Eh?! NANI! YAME-" Before he could finish I swiftly sliced his head off.

***

I walk through the windy streets of the small town with Ganbare's head in a black bag. His blood  stained it up too! Once I got to Tochiman's shop, I hand him the bag. "There's your head" I mumbled. Tochiman takes it, smiling at me. "Thank you, lady-" 

"Call me [Name]" I said. Tochiman chuckles. "Thank you, [Name]" Tochiman thanks. "Now dear boy Deidara and his partner Sasori came around here about eight in the morning. They're headed to Konoha ways but not exactly there" Tochiman, informed.

My heart picks up it's pace. Hearing that Deidara was here and is close by made me so excited and happy. "Now, even if you were just a random person I wouldn't have told you this. But I know you have some connection with that Bomber boy" Tochiman says. I smile widely, nodding. "Thank you so much old man!" I cheese, running into the direction of Konoha.

"No problem!!" Tochiman yells at me, waving. I grin, running even faster. I just couldn't wait any longer.. I'm finally going to see Deidara! They shouldn't be far either since it's like nine something!  After running for a while I seen some foot tracks of.. One person. The other one looks.. Dragged.

I follow those tracks until I finally foot landed in grassy land. I jump into the trees, traveling there just for safety. "Brat eternal art is more life filled than your so called art!" hisses, an raspy voice. I slowed down my pace, l conceal my chakra so I couldn't be detected, hopefully.

I peek through the trees leaves, looking at two people as they argued. One with blonde hair who I assume is Deidara and that same guy from who was with two others that recruited Deidara. "No Sasori no Danna. Art is an Explosion and lasts in the second it's released, un!" Deidara says.

I take an airy breath. You don't know how fast my heart is beating! I'm nervous, happy, excited, and scared at the same time! "You have no taste in real art! Mine is better art" the slouched guy says. "Hm! Whatever! Soon i'll have Itachi on his knees surrendering before me, saying that my art is beautiful art and he is weak! Just wait, un!" Deidara says.

I quietly, follow them in the trees, jumping from branch to branch. Just then the two stops and they began mumbling things I couldn't quite hear. "Ah, we're being followed, hm" Deidara utters. Oh.. I'm spotted.. How will I counter him?! I'm so nervous to even move right now! 

A kunai was quickly thrown at me, going along with my first instinct I quickly avoided it, jumping out of the tree. I land on the ground, taking off my hood to my cloak, smiling through my Anbu mask. "An Konoha anbu.." The slouched guy murmured.

"Ha! Let me take this one Sasori no Danna! I'll show her what my art is all about, un!" Deidara grins, throwing one of his clay boms in the air, catching it throwing it repeatedly. I couldn't help but smile even wider. Being able to hear his voice and see his smile again. It feels great.

"Do as you please" says the slouched guy. Deidara smirks, throwing his, what I assume C1 at me. I quickly reached into my clay pocket, grabbing a C1 too. 

"KATSU!"

"KATSU!" We both say the same time. Our art both goes off at the same time, creating an big explosion. As the smoke cleared away, Deidara stood there, shocked. "What the?..." Deidara mutters.

I take off my anbu masked, smiling at his reaction. "Hello Deidara" I greeted. Deidara eyes instantly went wide. "[N-Name]?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

HOLY CRAP THIS MOMENT FINALLY CAME! '

Oh man you guys should have seen me when I wrote how [Name] jumped out the tree XD Slob came out my mouth, my heart was beating fast. I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!

Lol that slob part was nasty though.. I'm glad it didn't fall on my laptop. I slurped it up just in time!

>|< Ahaha.. Let me stop before I chase you away...

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< HALF Scanned.

>|< Puufect?..