Choosing Sides

After breakfast , Kakashi and I went to walk around having a little talk while the kids were training. "You say you know Momochi Zabuza, right?" Kakashi asked as we walk pasts shops. "Yes, does that concern you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Earlier I and my students came across Zabuza, there's no doubt we'll meet him again.. It worries me even more that you're friends with him. I'm quite suspicious." He stated, looking at me. 'Oh, as I thought. I'll be caught in between this'

"I'm not a foe and I surely don't have time to be caught in your foolishness with Zabuza. So there is no need to be suspicious of me" I deadpanned. "I heard you're [Surname] [Name] widely known as the Twin Bomber. A rogue. Why would I not be suspicious?" Kakashi shoved his hands into his pockets coming to a stop.

"We don't want any trouble from you. Do anything suspicious, I, will take you down" Kakashi gave me a look that well known said he'd do it. I smirk, placing my hand on my hip, shifting most of my weight on my right leg.

"What possibly could you and three genin do? Zabuza and kiddo could take you all down without a problem" I scoffed, walking back to Tazuna's where Hakuzu would be waiting. Followed by Kakashi, I saw Hakuzu watching the three genin training.

"Hakuzu!" Hakuzu's attention quickly focused to me in alarm. "We're leaving" I say, walking ahead. I give the young Uchiha who made eye contact at me, one last look with a smirk. I was thinking of how the deal should go.

I could always take the Uchiha hostage and kill him, or I could train him under me like i've done Hakuzu... But his desire is to kill Uchiha Itachi.. So how should I go with this deal? We could both work together to get to the ones we urge to get to..

As a team. An Uchiha and an S-rank criminal.. If you combine both power to it's full content, it's man power is incredibly strong. As so, when it hits midnight, me and the Uchiha will meet at the lake. He'll come with me and we both will start our goal.

*

*

*

Me and Hakuzu went out to go look for Zabuza but, no luck. We made our way back to where Tazuna was letting us stay. Hakuzu took a shower, refreshing his self, resting for the day. I wouldn't blame him either. It's been a while since he's had a good sleep and we've be running, and fighting for a year.

Why wouldn't he be exhausted? I stayed up till fifty minutes before midnight before going out to the lake where the young Uchiha was already waiting. "Early much, aren't we?" I smirk, approaching him.

"Hn" he replied. "So tell me.. This deal. I'm looking forward to it" The young Uchiha cooed, threw a pebble into the lake. "Uchiha Itachi.. We both have something in common. We both want to find him that is" I started off.

"You come with me.. I'll train you. Together us three and our man power, we'll be able to find Uchiha Itachi and my dear Deidara. What'd you say?" I asked, it isn't anything good of a deal, but it's a try. The ravennete faced me, with an intense look.

"Me? Join you? Hn. I don't have time to be trained under a soft weakling. I want no business with you" He responded hastily. I glared at him, gritting my teeth. 'Who does he think he's talking to?! Does he know who I am?!'

"I see you must not know who I am... Perhaps you have not seen Hakuzu's ability. Very well, when the day comes I stand before your dear brother. Just know, this was your chance" with that, I walked off back to the cabin, and laid in my bed, dozing off to sleep. I'd be leaving tomorrow for sure.

If they ran into Zabuza earlier, there is no doubt they'll meet him tomorrow.

>>Next Day<<

Awoken by the beaming sun, I got up getting ready to go. Waking up Hakuzu, we both went out over to Tazuna's to tell him goodbye. I knocked on his door a couple of times. Tsunami answered the door giving me a light smile.

"Konnichiwa, [Name]" she greeted. I raised an eyebrow at her confused. "Kon..ni..chiwa?.." I trailed off, puzzled. She giggled nodding. "Hai hai! It's the afternoon now" she informed me. Then that's when sense hit me.

I OVER SLEPT!!! "Ah I see. Well is Tazuna san here?" I asked, peeking over her shoulder, looking into the empty house. "No, he left with the konoha nin a while ago" she informed, once again. I nodded, thanking her, telling her to tell Tazuna I said bye.

As me and Hakuzu walked closer to the bridge it seemed something was going on. I decided to go and see, wondering if it was Zabuza. To my luck it definitely was!

As I reached closer, I also seen the Konoha nin and Tazuna. Seeing the situation I tried to slid away, hoping they didn't see me. But nothing never goes your way.. "[Name]! Long time no see! Why don't you come and have some fun with these Konoha brats!" Zabuza called out to me.

I smacked my teeth, walking towards them. The three genin were guarding Tazuna, and Kakashi was face to face with Zabuza. I walked to Zabuza's side with Hakuzu and Haku, watching the Konoha nin.

"[Name] chan..." Naruto trailed off shock. "As I thought.. You are an foe.." Kakashi blurted out loud. I shrugged. "[Name] sensei.. Are we really going to fight them..?" Hakuzu asked. I said nothing but remained silence thinking.

Should I help these Konoha nin? Or Zabuza and Haku? If I help Zabuza and Haku and kill off these Konoha nin, I'll be more of threat. If I help the Konoha nin, I'd still be in the mist of suspicion.. Hmm, If I balance the outcome..

Whatever, I made up my mind. "You can handle Kakashi.. I'll kill of these brats" Zabuza ran towards the three genin, laughing evilly. "NO!" Kakashi yelled, going to run after them. I appeared in front of Kakashi, Slashing my Kunai out at him. He collided his kunai with mine, glaring at me.

"Why are you doing this?!" Kakashi asked, I shrugged. "You'll see"

I looked back at Zabuza as he was swinging his blade towards Naruto, which Sasuke jumped in front of him. Kakashi then stabbed me with the kunai. I gasped before poofing into smoke. Just as Zabuza was close to chopping Sasuke in half, I jumped in front of him, pulling out an already molded clay.

Just as I was about to throw it at Zabuza, Hakuzu jumped in front of me, clashing his long sword against, Zabuza's blade. "What are you doing Hakuzu, [Name]?!" Zabuza growled, shaking violently because of the impact of Hakuzu's sword that had chakra in it.

"Well Zabuza kun.. If I chose your side, i'd become more of a threat and wanted. If I helped the konoha nin.. I'd just be in suspicion.. My best choice here was to help them. Better that than the other, and besides. I'm returning the favor for the time you sold me out remember?" I smile innocently at him.

Zabuza jumped back glaring at me. Me and Hakuzu jumps to Kakashi's side. "We are your opponent" I deadpanned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... I really thought [Name] would join sides with Zabuza!.. And I wrote it! XD

Do you think what [Name] did was right? Or was it just because she wanted to get back at Zabuza for switching out on her? Lol well... Ask her!

>|< So. Not. Edited.

Sorry for any mistakes that were done. By all means I'll go back into the story, review and edit any mistakes!

Why am I talking so... Professional..?