A Mission

[Hello!!! It's been a while since i've done this Intro or an chapter! I think! Well anyways! I have pushed DFW (Deidara's Future Wife) Forward! Instead of having the winner announced by January I decided to announce the winner when the story is finished!

Having it done by January was unexpectingly an short amount of time due to since I can't post 9 chapters when ever I want to. So I thought it was fair enough to announce that winner when the stories ends because who knows how long this story will be!

Not to forget... It will take a while to count everyone's L's and C's..]

Me and Tenzo were now standing a few feet across from each other, panting. I gotta admit.. This guy was pretty good. But not good enough! Haha! I stand up, taking in a deep amount of breath, letting it all out at once.

"You're quite talented" Tenzo says. I smile. "You aren't to shabby yourself" I stated. Tenzo nods. "You're qualified to fit Anbu. Follow me" Tenzo walks off in a different direction. I follow behind him as we leave out the village.

I look around at my surroundings, unfamiliar with the environment.. I mean I already am unfamiliar with the place. "Where are we going?" I asked. Tenzo keeps walking. "You'll see" was all he said.

We stop at an small cabin. It looks old and worn out. I frown, still not understanding why was I brought here. "See that cabin" Tenzo points towards the cabin. It was more of a statement than a question.. I nod. "There is an important scroll in there that I need. Go get it" Tenzo commanded. "Why don't you go get...?" I asked, puzzled. If he needs the scroll he could go in there himself and get it..

Tenzo anime sweat drops. "This is an order, [Name]" Tenzo deadpans. I sigh. I walk towards the cabin, entering. The smell of something dead and rotten quickly goes into my nostrils. I cover my nose.

"It stinks!" I murmured, walking around the cabin. It was so messy! Trash was everywhere on the floor, roaches were crawling on the walls and floors! They were coming from a big whole in the wall behind the couch.

I quickly search through the small cabin for the scroll. If I didn't hurry I think I'll pass out in here! I check under the couch, in the kitchen, the cabinets, stove, the room, the bathroom.. I checked everywhere!

"AH! I can't find it anywhere!" I whine, grabbing a hand full of my hair. "Don't come out of there until you've found that scroll, [Name]!" I heard Tenzo yells. I roll my eyes mocking him. "Don't come out of there until you've found that scroll [Name]. I'll kill you Tenzo!" I yell the last part. I heard him scoff. "Is that a threat?" he asked. I ignored him, searching all over in the same places again. Once I've looked everywhere I sigh deeply.

I then look towards the giant whole in the wall where the cycle of roaches are born.. Oh kami.. That's the only place left.. I get up walking towards the big whole. I grit my teeth, giving off an disgusted face. I HATE roaches! I hate em'!

There was to many to count.. If I estimated.. About over 50! Not exaggerating here! They were so big and they look so nasty. A few of the roaches body begins to twitch. Them began to run around quickly and I saw something white and red beneath them.

"If I'm right.. I think that's the scroll.. No! Who would put a scroll in a place like this?!" I anime cried. I look around the room, finding something useful. I walk into the kitchen, looking at the table.

Well.. It wasn't like anyone lives here. So I'm sure they won't be needing this table.. I walk towards the table, kicking the legs inwards so it brakes off. I kick it until it does, grabbing the wooden piece, walking back towards the whole.

I touch the white and red thing, moving it. In the process also hitting the roaches. Their bodies twitch even more before their wings starts flapping. The next moment they're flying all around me and past me.

"NO GET OFF ME!" I scream, swinging my arms all around me, hitting the disgusting insects off my body. It was so unpleasant! I put on my anbu mask as the roaches keep flying around me. I stick the wooden object under the scroll, lifting it so it was standing up sideways. I smile to myself, grabbing the scroll.

I take out two C1's from my pouch, throwing it into the whole. I old up two fingers, walking out the cabin, blowing it up. Well just half of it. Tenzo's eyes widen as half of the cabin blows up. "Why did you do that?!" Tenzo asked, yelling at the same time. I give him an blank expressn, blinking at him.

"What's it to you?" I asked. "THAT WAS MRS. KISHIBI'S PLACE!" Tenzo yells. "No way!" I say flabbergasted. Tenzo nods. "How horrible! She lives in such a filthy place! Doesn't she clean?!" I asked.

Tenzo anime sweat drops. "She's 92.." Tenzo stated. "Doesn't mean she isn't to old to clean! My grandmother was 102 and she could clean! Using chakra or not!" I utter. Tenzo sighs. "The scroll?"

I place the scroll in his hand. "Tell that lady to fix that whole though.. It would give anyone nightmares at night" I whisper in his ear, having a shiver run down my back. "I'm never doing a mission like this again!" I anime cried again, walking back to the village.

~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<[]

Teheh aw.. Poor [Name].. Roaches.. Ew who likes those anyway?!

>|< it is said that in Africa.. They have roaches 6 inches long and they bite.. The Africans even eat them! Talk about disgusting..

>|< Would you eat a roach?

>|< If not.. Thank goodness.. I'd literally throw up seeing you eat that! Having its nasty yellow-whitish guts all in your mouth, slowly streaming down your chin.. It's hair legs.. It's ugly face.. The bottom side of its body.. Ew

>|< If so.. Dude I'm betting you 50,000 dollars to eat two six inch roaches, raw...

>|< My mother made me ate a cricket! ;-; I told her I didn't want none and she forced my mouth open and put it in and made me chew it! I was actually crying that day XD

>|< Edited.. No..

>|< Scanned.. Oh boy.. You don't even want to know..

>|< Puurfect?.. Heh.. I'm starting to put these three a lot on my stories!