Friendemy Momochi Zabuza

[Hey guys! I wanted to start something new.. And what I think is fun! How about a little game! I'll call it... Deidara's Future Wife! Or DFW.. How it goes is.. Basically for the people who supported this story, like and comments and other things an awesome person does, I keep track of it and announce the person who has the most C's or L's (Comments or Likes) when I update. I also dedicate the chapter to you annd.. A special chapter will also be dedicated to you! an [Name] and Dei chapter.. Of course replace that [Name] with what ever you want to be called..

I will also follow the winner too! That is if I haven't followed you already.. Haha.. The game happens I guess once in a while.. So from now... Too January 1! Is that a deal an enough time? Annd if I already followed you and you are the winner. I'd gladly support ALL of you written stories. ^^

So.. Let's start the chappy!!! *Squeals like a fan girl*]

"We are your opponent" I say, getting into stance. "Who'd think of all people. You would try to fight me.. Hmph don't fall at such a low level as those brats! [Name]!!" Zabuza yelled running towards us. Kakashi pulled out a kunai, alarmed.

"I never thought the famous Twin Bomber would join sides with people who despise her" Kakashi stated. I smirked, shrugging. "I don't need the drama right now" I say focusing on Zabuza. "Hakuzu" I say, keeping my eyes on Zabuza as he became closer.

"Hai sensei?" He asked. "I need you to guard Tazuna and those genin" I ordered. He nodded, running over to their side, watching me with concerned eyes. I smiled at him nodding. He was such an overprotective guy. He thinks I can't handle myself in battle ever since that fight I had with the Tsuchikage.. What a complicated fight back then..

"[Name]" Kakashi called me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded. Kakashi ran up to Zabuza, clashing his kunai against Zabuza's blade. They jumped back, before running towards each other again doing a hand to hand combat fight.

I stuffed my hands into my pouch, letting the mouths on my palm chew the clay. After they were done I molded the clay into a C2. "Kakashi get back!" I yelled getting ready to throw the C2 at Zabuza. Kakashi did as told.

"Oi baka!" I yelled at Zabuza getting his attention. I threw the C2 at Zabuza. "Katsu!" I yelled, making it explode. I heard Zabuza yell, as the fog cleared. He stood there grinning through those bandages of his.

"Is that all you got [Name]? I may haven't witnessed your talent but if this is all you got, it's pitiful" Zabuza spat. I gasped, acting like I was hurt by his words. Mist then surrounded us, fogging up our vision.

"It's a shame you had to be caught up in this [Name] san" Zabuza's loud whisper echoed through the fog. I scanned every where, trying to see even the slightest movement of Zabuza. I stuffed my hands in my pouch, thinking. 

How should I handle and encounter this situation? I could always use my C1 to hunt him down and blow him up but there's a risk to that.. Me doing that, my C1 will plant their selves on everyone else. If Zabuza is near the others and I blow him up, it'll bring down the others..

Then I have my C3 hawk. If I can fly from above and use my wind element it could get rid of the mist right? I shrugged to myself. After I was done chewing the clay, forming it into my C3 hawk. I threw the small C3 hawk figure in front of me. As it expanded, I jumped on it, flying into the air.

As I flied over the mist area, I heard kunais clashing against each other. I did a few quick hands signs, my thumb, index, and middle finger forming a circle, whilst my pinkie and ring finger stood straight up.

"Wind Style: Wind pool No Jutsu!" I yell as wind flooded the mist area, clearing most of the mist. Zabuza glared at me. "Not to bad, [Name]" Zabuza complimented. "Hm!" I smirked. "I'll handle you later, [Name]" Zabuza says, leading Kakashi to the water.

I watched from above as Kakashi and Zabuza were going at it. Hakuzu and Haku were also going at it and the three genin watched their and Tazuna's back. I adverted my attention back to Kakashi and found him stuck in Zabuza water jutsu..

I anime sweat dropped sighing. 'Really, Kakashi?..' Zabuza then turned to me, smirking. "Yoshi, [Name]. Come at me" Zabuza taunted. I scoffed. "As long as i'm up here, there's no way you can get me, Zabuza!" I grinned widely.

"Is that so?.." Zabuza asked. I know Zabuza's jutsus very well. As long as Zabuza doesn't do anything, Kakashi stays in that water prison. But if I can throw an attack at him, he'll be forced to move, and the jutsu will stop.

Heh, Zabuza you just don't know... As I fly over Zabuza and Kakashi, I threw a C1 in front of Zabuza. Which it exploded. Two kunais were thrown at me, one hitting my hawk, the other flying past me. I looked at Haku, who obviously threw them. "Haku do you think such a kunai will get me down?" I asked, smirking.

Haku just stared at me. Then I heard something burning quickly.. I looked down at the kunai and saw an explosion tag on it.. "Shit!" I cursed jumping of my C3 hawk as it blew up. I flew in the air from the impact, making my back hit the bridge before landing in the water.

"[Name] chan!!" I heard Hakuzu yelled. I slowly sink in the water, not moving. 'Ahh my back hurts like hell!' I mentally whined. I finally found the courage inside me to swim back to the surface, gasping for air. 

"[Name] chan!" Naruto smiled. I inserted chakra into my hands, pushing up off the water before inserting chakra onto my feet, so I was standing on the water. "S-S-Sugoi!" Naruto mumbled shocked. I ran, jumping back onto the bridge, soaked and wet.

"Haku, you're going easy on them.." Zabuza spoke. "Suimasen, Zabuza san. I'd like to play around them for a little while" Haku deadpanned. "You're to soft, Haku" Zabuza smirked. "[Name]!" Kakashi called out to me.

"Nani?" I asked. "Don't use any explosions. It will only cause damage to the bridge" He said. I smacked my teeth. "EH? How am I suppose to show art?" I whined. "Fine, it can't be helped" I shrugged, running towards Zabuza. He swung his blade at me, I did a cart wheel to my left, dodging his attack, which his blade pierced into the ground.

I quickly did some hand signs as he kept swinging his blade at me. "Wind Style.. Wind blast bomb No Jutsu!" I yelled, blowing out an excessive amount of air at Zabuza. It formed into a ball, expanding bigger and bigger.

"What is that?.." Zabuza asked, jumping further away. The ball of air flew towards Zabuza. He ran trying to get away from it but that wasn't gonna work. i grinned widely, putting up my index and middle finger up to my mouth. "Katsu!" I yelled. The ball of air exploded, sending Zabuza flying.

"Yoshi! If I can't use my special art! Taste my wind art!" I grinned with a nod. This may be nothing compared to my detonating clay. But it's still strong and my secondary weapon of art, heh! I heard Hakuzu yell in pain.

For some reason, I panic and my heart was thumping hard in my chest. I quickly look over at Hakuzu and seen him in Haku's Ice style: Body Wall Crush No Jutsu. (I made that up.. Had to think of something though :D)

"Hakuzu!" I yelled running over to Hakuzu. "[Name]!" I heard Kakashi yell after me but I ignored him. I was to worried about Hakuzu. What if he doesn't know how to get his self out? How do I get him out? But the thing that worried me and made me panic the most.

What if Hakuzu dies?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}----------------->

What will [Name] chan doo?! *anime cries*

Even Author me, don't know. Wahhhh!

Well we will see. If Hakuzu dies.. Which is highly possible.. I won't spoil you guys so i'll stop Haha.

>|< Will Hakuzu make it?!

>|< How will they defeat Zabuza and Haku?!

>|< What happens next?! O.O

>|< Did you know I edited this while typing it at the same time :D?! Score for mee!! Well actually.. Not. I edited half of it and scanned the rest for mistakes.. So no score for me...