Allied

I woke up, being bounced. I opened my eyes wider seeing something green. "Gai sensei! She's awake" One of the green things say.. The bouncing stops. I was being held bridal style in muscular arms. I look up seeing a man with cup bowled hair, and also wearing green. "You're finally awake!" the man grins, showing his white teeth.

I look at the others. They look like genins like Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.. "Konoha shinobi?..." I trailed off as I look at their headbands. The boy with the green suit nodded. "We found you laying in the middle of now where with serious injuries. We're taking you to Konoha's hospital" the boy with long hair and Hyuga eyes stated.

"Where's Naruto..." I mumbled. "Naruto?" the Hyuga asked. "You know him?" the Hyuga asked, again. I nodded. "Where's Kakashi?" I asked, since they didn't tell me where Naruto was. "AH?! You know my rival Kakashi?!" the man that was holding me asked, with surprise but excitement. 

These people were weird already.. "They should be in Konoha somewhere.. Why are you looking for them?" Asked the man. I ignored his question. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Might Gai! Konoha's beautiful Green Beast!" the man known as Gai says.

Once they take me to the hospital, I tell Gai to tell Kakashi I would like to see him, the request from [Name]. A nurse had just finish healing me. Afterwards there was a knock at the door. That person opening the door was no other than Kakashi. "I would like to be with her alone" Kakashi says to the nurse. The nurse nodded, bowing, before leaving the room.

Kakashi walked over to me, having his book in his hand. "What happened to you?" He asked raising an eyebrow, his face in his book. "I ran into Akatsuki" I tell him. He grunted, looking up from his book with wide eyes. "Akatsuki?" He asked, interested. I nodded. "I would like to become allies with Konoha if you don't mind. Mind if I see your hokage?" I asked. Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Why would an S-rank criminal like you would want to become allies with our village?" Kakashi asked.

"Soon the Akatsuki will become a threat to Konoha. If I can become an allie and work under the Hokage, become a spy on the Akatsuki for Konoha. I can get some answers" I stated. Kakashi stayed quiet for a while. "Where's that kid that was with you before?" Kakashi asked. "They took him.. Or probably killed him by now.." I murmured, sitting up, looking down at my hands. "They're really strong.. They had Rinnegan eyes" Kakashi's eyes widened even more.

"Kakashi. The reason why I am telling you this is because I trust you with what i'm telling you.. Akatsuki took two people away from me that I love dearly and I want them back.. Let me talk to your Hokage, please" I utter.

Kakashi nodded, putting one hand in his pocket, while his face in the book. "Oh and someone's here to see you" Kakashi says, walking out the door. And in came in...

"[NAME] CHAN!!" Naruto yelled running towards me, pulling me into a bear hug. I gasp for air. "N-Nice to see you to N-Naruto kun" I stuttered, pushing him off and patting his head. Sakura and Sasuke where here too. "[Name] san. Wat are you doing here?" Sakura asked. "Let's just say I got injured and Might Gai and his genin saved me" I raise my finger giving Sakura an closed eye smile.

"You met them?! I bet they were a pain" Naruto squinted his eyes, saying that so awkwardly. "Well, I might being staying here in Konoha for now on so-"

"MASAKA! REALLY-TTEBAYO?!" Naruto was now on my bed, in my face. I lean away, raising an eyebrow at him. "Yes.. Really.. So please welcome me here Mina san!" I smile throwing my hands in the air. They all sweat drop, I guess at my childish behavior. Someone walks in the door, that being a n old man with the kage hat on and Kakashi.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Please leave the room. Me and Kakashi needs to talk to this woman" the Hokage say. They all nodded, leaving the room. The hokage came and sat on the bed next to me. "So you're Matsuri [Name], known as Iwa's Twin Bomber.." the old man stated rather then questioned. I nodded.

"You say you want to be allied with Konoha, in exchange you'd be a spy for Akatsuki. From what i've heard you already have information on them. So you must know Uchiha Itachi right?" the Hokage asked. "Hai" I replied.

*Sasuke's POV*

"You say you want to be allied with Konoha, in exchange you'd be a spy for Akatsuki. From what i've heard you already have information on them. So you must know Uchiha Itachi right?" the Hokage says. "Hai" [Name] replied.

I had my ear against the door, listening to their conversation. "Oi Sasuke! Stop eavesdropping! you'll get us all in trouble!" Naruto hissed at me. "shut up, dobe" I hissed back at him quietly.. If [Name] was going to be working under Akatsuki as an spy that means she'll have a connection with my brother...

"I'll make you a citizen of Konoha. You will work under me as an anbu. From there i'll have you find Akatsuki and join them as a spy" I heard the Hokage says. "Yes sir" [Name] replied. I heard the bed shift before footsteps approached the door. I quickly got away from the door, going to Naruto's side. The Hokage and Kakashi walked out of [Name] hospital room, walking down the hall. 

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Get ready. we're going on a mission" Kakashi ordered. We all nodded. Naruto and Sakura began to walk down the hall out the hospital. "Sasuke aren't you coming-ttebayo?" Naruto asked. "I'll catch up later" I say, walking into [Name's] room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

:O OMGZIES! [Name] is gonna be allied with Konoha and try to find a way to work under Akatsuki as a spy?!

What happened to Hakuzu?...

SPOILER ALERT!

DON'T READ IT!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T YOU DARE!
.

.

.

.

STAWWP!

.

.

.

Why would you do yourself like this ;-;?..

Should I kill him off.. Which is at total 88% chance he will die, and be gone FOREVER >:)

SEE?! YOU SPOILED YOURSELF!

.

.

.

I did warn you...  ._.

>|< HALF Edited yahhh!

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..