Hide n seek (ch 3)

—may 9—

(Killers point of view)

May 9th.  Tomorrow is my birthday.   Nightmare was talking to the rest of the gang for a while.  When they left me and night went to the cliff spot like always.  The only thing nightmare asked me was what kind of music I liked.  I told him I liked most music.  He nodded.  We left early and went back to the castle. Nightmare went to his room.  I heard him moving things around like he was looking for. something.  No one came back to the castle so I could just read my book in peace.  It was a fast day.  I went to bed early so I would wake up early. 

—the next day—

As soon as I woke up and walked down the stairs I turned on the light.

"Happy Birthday".

Everyone was here.  Dust, Horror, Cross, Error,  Nightmare, Dream, Ink, Blue, Red, even Classic showed up.  I wasn't expecting that.  We did a lot of weird things that day.  I got a bunch of new knives to throw at people-I mean to cut food with...yeah.  The day was long but when everyone left and Nightmare brought me to the cliff spot again.  He told me to sit down and that he needed to grab something. 

When he got back he was in his Passive form and brought out a container.  It looked like a violin holder thing.  Once he sat down he opened it.  It was a violin.  He picked it up and was ready to play it.  "You said you like most music right".  I nodded.  He placed the stick on the strings.  And started playing

-insert epic violin solo-

"Happy birthday killer" nightmare said putting the violin down.  Wow, him playing the violin made me feel like I was in a dream.  It was so light.  "How did you learn how to do that?" I asked.  Nightmare smiled.  "I used to play it to dream all the time".  "Can you play it again?"  I asked.  Nightmare smiled and lifted the violin back up and started playing. 

That time I almost fell asleep.  When he finished he put his violin back in his case then he covered himself in goop.  We were talking about the violin for the rest of the night.  We both fell asleep again but it was different this time.  This time I was holding nightmares hand and he didn't kill me.  When I woke up, nightmare was carrying me with his tentacles. 

When I woke up Nightmare put me down and I walked the rest of the way to the castle.  When we got there Nightmare went to his room like normal.  But then later joined me to read books.  When the rest of the gang showed up they told us about this idea the star sans had.  It was a game of hide n seek.  But if you're found you join the seeker team.  Also you couldn't use your powers.  We asked when it started.  "Tomorrow," dust said.  "Ok I'm in," I said.  Nightmare shrugged. "There's nothing better to do"

When they left Nightmare and me were talking about the game. From the castle you needed to run to an opening across the cliff after 30 minutes.  But in the 30 minutes you needed to hide.  You could team up to make it fair but no powers.  Me and nightmare came up with a plan if we were still in the game after the 30 minutes.  That day went by fast. 

(Game day)

(I'm running out of ideas)

(Killers point of view)

It was the next day and the day of the game.  All I needed to do was stay in the game for 30 minutes and hopefully Nightmare would too.  Blue and Ink where  gonna be the seeker.  Dream would wait at the end to see who gets there first if anyone did. We started.  I hid in a tree in the middle of the forest for a while.  I had no idea where anyone was.  I had no idea if Nightmare was still in.  All I could do is hope. 

(Dust point of view)

I was hiding in a pile of leaves.  I saw ink walk by me then blue.  I moved my leg to get more comfortable.  That made too much noise.  Blue turned around then told ink to go on ahead.  He was walking around the area in front of me looking.  When I breathed some leaves moved but not a lot.  Blue started to walk away.  This was my chance to move to a new spot.  I thought he was far enough away.  When I got out I saw ink sitting on a tree branch. "Hi dust," he said, looking at me.  I ran towards the castle.  When I turned around only blue was following me.  I turned back around and kept running.