Some Cream and nightkiller (ch 4)

No idea what this is
Probably some bad spelling mistakes and grammar
———————————————————————————
I was at the library for a long time before I needed to go.  When I left I saw dream and cross standing around.  Dream was talking to the 3 rabbits that I saw earlier.  I walked up to them.  "Hello" I waved.  "Hay cross can you help me get back to the castle?" I asked.  Cross nodded then grabbed my shoulder.  Once we got there cross teleported back.  I was walking to my room when I heard something fall in nightmares room.

I knocked on the door.  "Go Away" nightmare said in an angry voice.  "I was just checking".  I took one step back.  "Wait killer" nightmare said.  "Yeah boss it's me" I said standing in front of the door.  "Sorry Kill Kill I didn't know it was you" nightmare said.  I've never heard him apologize before.  "Are you ok" I asked.  "Yeah I'm fine".  "You don't sound it". "It's just hard to fall back asleep," he said.  I opened the door a little bit.  Nightmare was sitting up in his bed holding his head. 

"You ok" I asked again.  "I'm fine," nightmare said in a quiet voice.  I closed the door and walked up to him.  He was holding the spot where his skull was broken.  I grabbed his other hand.  "You're not ok," I told him.  "Nightmare lowered his head and his goop left.  His left eye was shaken.  I hugged him again. But this time he hugged me back.  His breathing was heavy.  He probably had a nightmare. I thought about it. I've never seen him have a nightmare before.  I looked outside the window.  The rain didn't stop.  "How about we go to my AU?" I said. Nightmare looked at me like I was crazy.  I was.  "Isn't your au destroyed?" Nightmare asked.  I told him it was only abandoned.  A while later I convinced him to go. 

When we got there the whole place was abandoned, nothing but dust.  "I like this AU" nightmare said.  I smiled and rolled my eyes.  I brought him to my old house.  The place was crawling with spiders and mice.  The walls were torn apart.  Only one room was even safe to go in and that was my old room.  Somehow it didn't smell bad.  But there was a broken trendmile and just a mattress.  We walked around for a bit before going to bed in my old house. 

I told nightmare that he could sleep in my room and I would sleep on the couch.  The couch had springs sticking out of it and it was hard.  Somehow I was able to sleep. 

(Nightmares point of view)

When we finished walking around we went to bed or at least killer did.  The mattress in killers room was kinda comfy.  I opened the door to look at killer.  He didn't look comfortable.  I sighed.  I went down the stairs and picked killer up.  Not with my tentacles.  This time I picked him up in a bridal style.  This was awkward.  Once I reached his room I placed him on the mattress gently.  Then I fell asleep with my back against the wall.  We woke up in the middle of the night.  We ended up going to the castle because the rain stopped there. 

(Later)

(Killers point of view)

When we got back not even an hour later dream came and asked nightmare if he was gonna go to DreamTale with him.  Nightmare said no without hesitation.  "So what are you and killer doing?" dream asked.  Nightmare gave me a dull look.  "Nothing," he said, looking at dream.  Dream left the castle.  Nightmare sighed.  I patted his shoulder.  "So now what" I asked.  "I don't know, I'm going to bed".  I looked down at the ground. 

It was hard to tell if nightmare liked me or not.  It was hard for myself to tell if I liked him or not.  This emotion was different then anything I ever felt before.  I didn't know what to do.  I looked around.  There was nothing to do.  I decided to go to bed.  When I woke up nightmare was gone, he wasn't at the castle.  I started to walk around to look for him.  A void portal opened.