The prank (ch 12)

A few weeks passed since the proposal.  My soul didn't change anything about me or itself.  It only changed its shape.  We kept it a secret still even to horror and lust who knew we were dating.  No one noticed that I hid my soul when I usually have it out most of the time.  I didn't want anyone to ask questions about it or why it's changed.  I put gloves on to hide the ring so no one would see it.  The gloves didn't cover my whole hand though.  Just my palm mostly and a little bit of my fingers.  I never knew how shy nightmare was until he proposed.  He was only shy when I kissed him.  Nightmare shy.  That was a funny thought. 

"Hay killer" someone said behind me.  I turned around and saw dust leaned up against the doorway to my room.  "Hay dust" I replied.  "Anything new with you?" he asked.  I shook my head.  "Doesn't that get boring?".   I shook my head again.  Hanging out with nightmare is never boring.  "Me and horror are going to hide a cow in crosses room wanna help us" he asked.  I stared at him.  "What kind of question is that of course" I said laughing.  "Good first we need hay.  And I don't mean a hay bale, no I mean to cover his floor with about 2 inches of hay" he explained. 

"Where the hay are we gonna find that" I said.  "Is that a pun?" he asked.  "I don't know what you're talking about.  You got hay fever or something" I asked.  He laughed a bit.  "Well I've gotta bale now so you figure that out" he said walking away.  I chuckled a bit.  It's been a while since I made a pun like that.  I tried to think of an AU with a bunch of hay.  Farmtale.  That AU is just a huge farm.  I texted error and asked him to open a portal there.  Once I got there I paid for at least 7 hay bales.  I brought them back to the castle then texted dust.  I sent him a photo of the hay bales.  "Hey, you think this is enough," I asked.  He immediately called me after reading the text.

Dust: Holy Cow that's a lot of hay.

Killer: yeah go big or go home. 

Dust: did you start putting it in his room?

Killer: not yet I wanted to ask if you got the cow yet. 

Dust: oh we got the cow he just won't moooove.

Killer: we should probably stop with the puns now. 

Killer/dust: nah

Killer: Anyway, I'll start putting the hay down now.

Dust: ok we will  teleported there once it is on the ground. 

Killer: I'll talk to you later.

I hung up then started putting hay on the ground.  It would probably be faster if nightmare was here but he was doing something.  It took me 5 minutes just to place down one hay bale.  And it didn't cover much.  Good thing I got 6 more.  Haha...what am I doing with my life?  About 10 minutes later error showed up.  "What the hell are you doing?" he asked.  "Placing hay down in crosses room and dust and horror are getting a cow to put in here" I said continuing to place down hay.  "Oh" error said then left.  About 20 minutes later I was on my last hay bale.  I had a little bit of hay left so I decided to put some in his pillows.  I texted dust telling him I was done.  "What in the stars?" a voice said behind me.  I turned around.  "Oh hi babe" I said at nightmare. 

Nightmare was frozen for a bit then blushed.  He shook his head.  "What are you doing with all this hay?" he asked.  "Let's just say...dust and horror are gonna have to mooove before cross gets here".  Nightmare was silent for a bit.  "You're bringing a cow here," he asked.  "Yes we are Bringing a cow here".  Nightmare face palmed himself.  "The things you do" he whispered.  I laughed then walked up to nightmare.  "Wanna help bring our guest?" I asked, standing beside him.  He smiled and shook his head.  "Where are they?" he asked. 

It took us about 10 minutes but our new friend was in the room.  He liked the hay.  We were talking about how to get cross here.  "What if we get Dream to help" nightmare suggested.  "I don't think Dream would do that to his husband," Dust said.  "What about ink?" nightmare said.  "Now that might work," I replied.

(Ink, cross, and reaper are brothers in this story just like error fresh and geno are)

We asked ink and he was more than willing to help us.  Nightmare also had another idea that was brilliant.  They were gonna lock the door and see how long he would stay in there for.  Once we were ready ink texted cross telling him that he needed help with something.  Once cross showed up, ink brought him to his room.  Ink opened the door and told cross that ink painted something on the wall for him.  The light was off so he couldn't see.  Ink shut the door behind them then nightmare locked the door.  After I could hear ink apologizing then teleported away.  The plan is working.

(Cross point of view)

Ink teleported away after apologizing.  I was confused.  What did he draw? I thought to myself.  I turned on the light then turned around.  Immediately I backed up into the door and stared at the monster.  "Ok ink this isn't funny".  I tried to open the door but it was locked.  "Oh come on. INK" I yelled but no response.  I looked down then noticed the hay.  "What the hell?" I whispered.  I looked back up at the cow.  It was staring at me.  "Ink...INK...INK" I yelled louder and louder each time.  "YOU DUMB SQUID" I yelled at the door.  I could hear dust laughing on the other side of the door.  "DUST YOU STUPID SON OF A BIT-"

(Killers point of view)

dust couldn't keep it together when he heard cross call ink a squid.  After that cross just started cussing him out like crazy... man cross knows a lot of bad words.  After 5 minutes of yelling we let cross out of the room.  When he saw us I can't describe the amount of words he called us.  What did he do in his free time? I thought to myself.  Read the Dictionary.