Do you ship it? (ch 24)

Short
Cussing
I promise the next chapter to be longer it's just school but I will work on this more. Also if you want to leave request for a chapter feel free to comment one. why school. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME WRITE NOTES AND NOT MY BOOK.

(Killers point of view)

I heard someone walking outside the door. Nightmare stood up and teleported away. Someone knocked on my door. "Yes," I asked. "Hey killer can I come in?" Dream asked. "Sure". Dream walked in and stayed close to the door. "You need something," I asked. "First your voice seems to be getting better". I didn't notice since I was too focused on finding my ring. But my throat didn't hurt as much as it did before. And my voice didn't crack as much. "Yeah. Yeah it is" I replied. "Also are you and nightmare together or something" he asked quietly. I froze. "Why would you think that?" I asked, trying not to show too many emotions.

"Well it's just. Nightmare was acting strange when you went missing and when we were at sciencetale nightmare was curled up in a ball and didn't speak" Dream explained. Shit. What am I supposed to say? If Dream found out about us being together and about nightmares skull it wouldn't end well. I needed to come up with a lie. "Hmm I didn't think of that" I said. "Think of what" Dream asked. "If me and nightmare got together. I'm just his second in command and I like someone else" I said. I didn't know what to say at the time. "Wait. You like someone" he asked. "Shoot," I whispered. "Would you mind me asking who it is?". "Well you see I.....uhh....fuck"

I feel like my acting skills have gotten better since me and night have been together. "I don't know if they want anyone to know," I explained. "Oh I understand but if you need any help with it I'm all bones" Dream said. "Bones," I asked. "You see I don't have ears and...never mind". I smiled and shook my head. Dream left the room. I sighed and laid down.

(Dreams point of view)

I had a theory that my brother liked killer in a romantic way because both killer and nightmare were never around. They always showed up almost at the same time. And nightmare was extremely worried about killer when he went missing. But after what killer told me I'm having doubts about it. I understand that killer liked someone but I still wonder if nightmare likes him. I was walking down the hall looking for nightmare to ask him. "What are you doing?" someone said, grabbing my arms, scaring me. "STARS" I yelled as I Swong my head around. "Ink my starts you scared me" I said a little quieter. Ink laughed. "Sorry".

"You're fine," I said, crossing my arms. "Well what are you doing?" ink asked. "Looking for nightmare". "May I ask why". "Well...I had this theory that killer and nightmare were together but I was wrong because killer said he liked someone and now I'm just looking for nightmare so I can ask him something". I explained. "Ironic," ink said. "What" I asked. "It's ironic because me and Error thought the same thing until I overheard killer describe the person he likes to nightmare" ink explained. "Do you remember what he looks like?" I asked. "Yeah...killer said He's a skeleton, white bones, purple eyes, star pupil sometimes, half the skull is broken, and he's a little bit taller than him" ink explained.

That description was too familiar. It's the same as nightmares before the accident. "Dream" ink asked. "Y...yeah" I asked, still fazed. "You ok or..." ink said. "Come with me" I asked. We went to mine and crosses room. I had an old photo. I never showed anyone the photo. Not even cross. I pulled the photo out of a box and showed ink. "I...if you had to take a guess do you think that skeleton looked like him?" I asked. The photo was nightmare before everything happened. He was laying against the tree with a book. His pupils looked like stars. Ink took the photo from my hand. "Yeah I guess you would say but he doesn't have the broken skull. Also I've never seen this AU though who is it" he asked handing the photo back.

"That's...that's nightmare" I said quietly. Ink looked at me confused. "That's not nightmare" he said. "Yes it is
Look at his clothes. The same ones he had at my wedding" I explained. Ink's eyes turned to exclamation marks. "He does," Ink said. "But he doesn't have a broken sku-..." I stopped mid sentence. "...dream..." ink asked. "But he didn't have a broken skull," I whispered. "Dream" ink asked again. "But he said he's made of it" I said ignoring ink. "Dream". "But that's how-". "DREAM" ink yelled. I shook my head. "What are you talking about?" ink asked sternly. "The skeleton killer likes might be nightmare" I said.

"But you said nightmares skull isn't broken" ink said. "Ok hear me out. Nightmare always told me that he was made up of goop. But since I saw him bleeding I asked him again. He was able to put an arrow through his skull to prove he was made of goop. But what if he wasn't what if he was able to do that because he doesn't have that part of his skull" I explained. Ink though about it. "That would explain a lot. If he is made of goop then shouldn't he not be able to feel pain at all" ink asked. "Probably" I said. "Ok, let's say that the skeleton is nightmare so you think killer knows," ink asked. "Definitely nightmare would be honest about that". "Ok and for a serious question...do you ship it" ink asked. "What" I asked confused. "Do you ship it" he asked again. "Uhh...".