Tomorrow (ch 39)

Sorry about the long pause in the book
I swear I'll make the next chapter longer
I just have no motivation
._.

Killers sickness didn't go away.  I honestly felt bad for him.  It didn't take long for people to question where he was.  I told horror and lust about killers sickness.  "Don't worry about it, it's normal" lust said.  "Yeah I know but still" I said putting my hand behind my head.  Horror sighed.  "You're gonna need to tell everyone eventually.  It's one thing to hide a relationship, but a child.  Now that's gonna be a challenge" horror said.  "Tell me about it" I said sarcastically.  "A child?" Someone said behind us.  I froze.  How did I not know that they were here?  I turned and saw blue poking his head in the room.  "Who's having a kid?" he asked.  I was able to keep a straight face.  "What.  No ones having a kid" I said.  He walked in and crossed his arms.  "I might be small but I'm not stupid" he said.  I glared at him.  "No one's having a kid" I said walking past him.  Blue didn't move from the spot.  "Nightmare, who did you get pregnant" blue asked.  I stopped.  "Who said anything about that?" I asked, a little embarrassed.  His eyes peaked up at me. 

"You're trying too hard to deny it," he said.  I gave him a death glare.  He looked away from me and I kept walking.  I walked out of the room and sighed.  I swear blue can get extremely nosy sometimes.  While walking down the hallways I found a good spot to teleport back to killers AU.  Once I got there I switched back and didn't see killer anywhere.  I looked outside and saw him sitting on the porch.  "Kilz, why are you sitting out here? You're gonna get even more sick" I said kneeling next to him.  He looked up at me with tired eyes.  "I can't stay awake anymore," he said.  I picked him up bridal style and brought him inside where it's warm.  I placed him on the couch and sat next to him.  "It gets boarding without you here" he said.  I sighed.  "I'm sorry about that," I said.  "Don't be," Killz said.  I saw a faint smile on his face.   I looked straight ahead.  "What do you think about...telling the others?" I asked.  I saw killer glare to the side.  "I think...that we should," he said. 

"Think about it.  It will be easier for all three of us" he said.  I grabbed his hand then nodded.  "So when will we tell them?" I asked.  Killer looked around.  "Tomorrow" he said, leaning on me.  He started to fall asleep.  I pulled him in close and he fell asleep not long after.  I looked over at the books on the table.  I used a tentickle to grab it.  Once I pulled it towards me I grabbed it with my left hand.  My ring shined in the light and I stared at it for a second.  I smiled then went back to the book and started reading it.