Killer can i ask you something (ch 11)

You can play the song when ever you want but I recommend playing it when nightmare plays the violin. Also please read the end.

-cussing-

"Hey look at this," I said as I picked up the object. Nightmare looked at it too. "Shit" he said quietly reaching in his pocket for something. "What" I asked. Nightmare face palmed himself. "What happened?" I asked again. "Look what you're holding," he told me. I looked at the object again. It was a dark green ring with a lime green rim. "Is this yours?" I asked. "Well...it's my mother's," he replied. "Oh". I immediately handed nightmare back the ring. He placed it on his hand and covered it in goop so it wasn't noticeable.

"I placed it in my pocket before we fought so nothing would happen to it but forgot to put it back on" he explained. Nightmare looked at the ring. "You know she would have liked you," he told me. I smiled a little. "Can I show you something" nightmare said. I looked at him then nodded. "Good," he said, grabbing my hand. He teleported to my AU. Once we got there he turned back to his old self. We walked into the forest for a little while. There was an opening with tall grass that looked blue in the night. Fireflies were flying around. And there was a big willow tree in the middle.

"This is in my AU" I asked in amazement. "Yeah I found it a couple days ago. I wanted to show you yesterday but well you know". The colors were beautiful. "Even murderers and killers find things peaceful and beautiful sometimes" I heard nightmare say. It was quiet for a bit. Nightmare sigh behind me. "Kilz". I turned around. And didn't move. Nightmare was on one knee. He was holding something in his hands. His head was down. Then looked up at me. "Killer...will you...marry me". He held a different ring that looked like his but wasn't. This one was a gray color and had green stones around the edges.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. Nightmare was giving me a shy smile. My face was glowing a bright red color. I looked at the ring then at nightmare. I didn't say anything. I just jumped towards nightmare, hugging him. "Yes," I yelled out loud. Nightmare hugged me back. I started to cough a little. "You ok nightmare asked, letting me go". "Yeah I'm alright" I said hugging nightmare again. He smiled and hugged back.

A minute or two after that we stood up and I put the ring on. I looked at it. "It's a pretty ring," I told nightmare. "Thanks". We both laughed a little. "So are we gonna tell anyone" nightmare asked. "I wanna keep it a secret just for a little longer" I told him. He patted my head. "Whatever you say".

We sat under the Willow tree looking at the fireflies. They liked nightmare a lot. It was getting late but we didn't care. It was peaceful. Nightmare stood up and grabbed something behind the tree. It was his violin. "Wanna try" nightmare asked. "Wait, play it". "Yeah why not". "But I don't know how to," I told him. "Doesn't mean you can't try". Nightmare pulled out the violin and handed it to me. I placed it on my shoulder. "What do I do now". "You play it". I moved the stick thing across the strings. It made a nice note but I didn't know what to do now. Nightmare was laughing. I gave up about 3 minutes after. I asked night to play a song. And he did.

You can play the video now

When he finished I was laughing. "Wow out of all the songs in the world" I told him. I looked down at the ring and thought about ink, errors, wedding and dream, cross wedding. Nightmare held out his hand. I looked at him. "Care to dance?" he asked. I grabbed his hand. "Always" I told him

*insert epic dance between nightmare and killer because I'm to lazy*

I love dancing with nightmare. It's calming and peaceful. The fireflies made it even better. I heard nightmare laughing a little. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just that it's 4 in the morning," nightmare told me. "Wait what". I started to laugh too. " wow we are great at keeping track of time," I said. We both laughed a little longer then laid down at the tree and went to bed.

(Nightmares point of view)

Hehe I've always liked dancing with killer. When we finished I looked at my phone. 3:57am. I laughed a bit. Killer asked what was so funny. When I told him what time it was he laughed too. We went to bed well. I stayed up a little longer. I was relieved killer said yes. It was weird too. I've known him for more that 10 years and we've been together for more than 2 years. I pulled killer closer in and looked at the fireflies once more before going to bed.

The next day

(Killers point of view)

I climbed the Willow tree and stayed on a branch above nightmare. I did this for two reasons. 1. Because I wanted to scare him. 2. I have the brain of a 10 year old. Yeah I act like a child sometimes. I sat there for an hour before nightmare woke up. He looked around and called my name. I was getting ready to attempt to scare him. He stood up and leaned against the tree. "Killer are you trying to scare me or surprise attack me" he said looking up. I just stared at him blinking. "Why can I never scare you?" I asked. "Oh you did once remember when I accidentally hit you and you went flying back and hit the ground a little before dream and crosses wedding" he explained.

"Oh yeah" I said laughing a bit. "What" nightmare asked. "Oh nothing" I said, still laughing. I got down from the tree then stretched my bones. "So now what?" I asked. Nightmare looked at me. "Hmm...what if we-" nightmare was cut off and stared at my chest. "What the hell happened to your soul?" he asked. "What" I said looking at it. "What in the start". I picked up my soul and took a closer look at it. It didn't look like a target anymore. It was an upside down heart but still had a target-like pattern. "Uhh what the hell" I said, still looking at it. "Is this normal" nightmare asked. "Not that I know of".

"Is that why you were coughing yesterday?" nightmare asked. I shrugged. "Could have been. Should I hide it" I asked. "I mean it's your soul and your choice on what you do" nightmare replied. I left it like it was before but I was gonna hide it if anyone else was around.

I need ideas for another chapter because I'm running out and can't think of anything for now.