Halloween party (part 1)(ch 31)

Cussing
Bad grammar
And you know the rest ;-;

(Nightmares point of view)

"Nightmare wake up," killer said, shaking my arm. I opened my eye. "Mmm. What Killz" I asked, stretching. He was wearing the armor we found. "It's finally Halloween," he yelled. I moved out of the bed. Once I stood up I tumbled a bit. "Gees be careful," killer said, putting his hands in front of me. I shook my head. "I'm fine". I put on my purple clothes and my crown. Killer came behind me and put his hands around my neck. Then rested his head on my shoulder. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah". I grabbed his hand with mine and smiled.

We teleported to the void. Killer quickly let me go. We spotted error yelling at ink. I walked over. "What happened?" I asked. Error turned his attention to me. "You wanna know what fucken happened" error yelled angrily. He pulled his hood up and killer started laughing. He had two cat ears on the top of the hoodie. Ink bursted out laughing also. Errors face started glowing a yellow color and started glitching a bit. "We made a deal. I would give him chocolate IF he would make that his new hoodie forever" ink said. Error mumbled something. "What was that?" ink asked. "Nothing," he blurted out. "So what are you" killer asked ink. "A Plague doctor" he said.

Error pulled down the hoodie so it covered his face. I rolled my eye. "So what are you" ink asked. "I'm one of the royal guards," killer replied. "And nightmare". I shrugged. "Something random I put together," I explained. Cross and Dream walked through a portal. Dream was dressed up like a mummy and so was cross. Cross walked up to ink and stood behind him. Dream chuckled a bit and stood next to me. "What's his problem?" I asked. "Turn around," Dream replied. I turned around and saw dust wearing a cow onesie. I facepalmed myself. "I thought you said you were going as something creepy" killer asked. "Oh I did," Dust replied. He looked at error. "Nice costume". "Fuck off" error said.

After a little while later Horror, lust, and blue showed up. Blue came covered in red paint and was holding a broken bone. I guess he's a serial killer. Horror was a zombie and so was lust. Cross avoided dust the whole time. It was kinda funny. "So your old clothes again" Dream asked. "Yeah I find them comfortable". "Your crown looks shiny, did you polish it?" He asked. I nodded. Dream looked at everyone then back at me. "I don't think I've ever seen you celebrate Halloween," Dream said. "Not really," I said. I started chuckling a bit. Dream looked up at me. "Actually...I do remember this one year, you were like 6. You walked around with an old torn up white rag and just ran around yelling boo at everyone. I just followed you apologizing to the people. They said it was cute" I explained. "I forgot about that," I whispered.

Dream laughed. "I actually did that" he asked. "Yeah...although that was the only time we went because you were on a sugar rush then after you became really sick and didn't sleep that night". Dream put his face in his hands. "Oh my stars" he whispered embarrassedly. I put my hand on his shoulder and laughed. "Remember the time when you would go up to people and yell hello at them" I said. "STOP!" Dream yelled. He was blushing a bright yellow. "What am I embarrassing you?" I asked. "Ok now you're being a jerk," Dream said. I laughed. "Well if you want to hear more stories I got plenty" I said laughing. Dream punched my shoulder.

Cross walked behind Dream a little. I looked over at dust, he slowly followed cross. I shook my head and smiled. "Hay nightmare," killer said. He waved at me. I walked over to him. He looked around then adjusted my crown. "It was crooked," he said. "Thanks" I whispered. Killer smiled then walked past me. I watched him sneak up behind cross then poked him on his hips. Cross jumped then glared at killer. He was laughing like crazy. He hit him on the side of the head but that didn't make killer stop laughing. I started laughing too. "What are you laughing at?" ink asked behind me. I stopped then looked at him. "Listen I'm not gonna be able to take you seriously with that on" I said.

"Yeah no one can," ink said laughing a bit. "Anyways why were you laughing at" ink asked again. "Killer scared cross and that made me laugh " I explained. I couldn't tell what ink was thinking because of the mask. He shrugged then walked away. I wonder what he was thinking. I walked over to horror. "Hello zombified horror, I don't think any of us have a brain or flesh you can eat" I said jokingly. Horror turned around to look at me. "So the king of negativity has returned" he asked. "Never left" I replied. Horror laughed then walked up next to me. "How's your leg doing?" he asked quietly. I shrugged. "Could be worse. How's lusts hand doing" I asked. Horror gave me a thumbs up then walked away. After that we joked around and watched dust scare the shit out of cross.

Geno and Reaper arrived with apple cider. Me and Dream were a little uneasy but still drank some. There was a time when dust tried sneaking up on cross but he turned around and splashed the cider in his face. It gave me déjà vu. Me and Dream talked a bit. "Hey, I had a thought, what would happen if we turned one of the golden apples into apple cider," I asked dream. He glared at me. "No," he said strictly. I laughed. "Worth a try" I said. He kept glaring at me. "What, it was a joke," I explained. Dream looked away from me and drank his apple cider. Killer walked up to me. "So how are you liking it so far?" he asked. "It's not that bad" I said while taking a sip of apple cider.

"Blues been interested in the armor I have on," killer said laughing. "Hmm I wonder why" I said sarcastically. "Yeah me too," dust said walking next to us. I looked at his costume. "Ha. I didn't notice the bell". He flicked the bell from around his neck. It started to make a ding noise. "Oh and it's real too," killer said. "We should all dress up as cows next year," dust said. "FUCK NO" cross yelled from a distance. Killer almost burst out laughing. He covered his mouth and shook his head. "You know what I'm in" he whispered. Dust laughed. "Next year it is".

"I'm gonna see if horror will join us" dust said walking away. Killer laid on me. "You think someone will notice," killer asked. "Probably" I said. "He stopped lying on me and stood up straight. "I heard rumors that epic and fresh where gonna make a haunted maze" killer said. "Where did you hear that from?" I asked. "Geno". "Epic...haven seen him in a long while, '' I said. "Yeah he's been doing his own thing" killer said. "We'll think it's gonna be fun" I asked. "I don't know. Only one way to find out" killer replied. After a while the rumors started to spread more and more. Geno confirmed the rumors to be true because he talked to Fresh a little while ago. We needed to wait a few hours though, when it got dark. In the meantime we drank cider and messed with cross.

I ran out of time making this ._.