Getting information (ch 26)

Bad grammar
Bad spelling

We kept our distance from killer and nightmare just in case they noticed something. You can't sneak up on nightmare, I know that. But what about killer. Killer didn't pay attention to his surroundings as much as nightmare did. But for all I know he could have been practicing and being more aware. I did realize that nightmare and killer talked a lot but they didn't say anything serious, it was mostly. How are you, are you feeling any better, or do you need anything? Nightmare probably sensed someone in the hallway outside the door. We had no luck at first.

Until ink heard something slip. Ink doesn't have emotions so he could get by nightmare easily. He said that killer and nightmare mentioned something about going to killers AU. The next day they both left. "That's kinda sus don't you think" ink asked. Me and Cross stared at him. "Oh my stars are you both boomers" he replied. "Ink...you need to stop going on Snapchat" I told him. "Why, it's bad enough that you don't have Snapchat," ink said. Cross facepalmed himself. "You are unbelievable ink". "Should we check?" I asked. "Why not, it will prove that they are together," ink said. "Yeah" I replied quietly.

It felt weird spying on killer and my brother. Also I didn't want to see that my brother's skull was broken and I didn't know about it. "How about ink you just go so nightmare can't since us" cross said. "Yeah" ink said energetically. He teleported away. Cross turned to me. I had my arms crossed and I was looking down. "Ok, what's up?" he asked. I looked up. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You don't act like this often, what's bothering you". I was quiet for a second. "I don't like spying on my bro and killer...it feels weird". "Think of it as payback for trying to murder me," cross said. "But. He hasn't done that since we got married" I replied. "I...yeah your right" cross said. "I wonder why"

(Inks point of view)

I went to killers old AU. It was kinda creepy. I'm used to AUs with monsters living happily but this was a dead AU. All the houses were torn up. There was some dust on the ground. And was dead silent. Killers house didn't look that torn up. I saw footprints in the snow. They were faded but someone was here recently. I hid behind one of killers old posts and waited. I texted Dream telling him that someone was here. I sat there for about an hour before anything happened. I almost fell asleep waiting. Then I heard someone's footsteps. I stayed still and listened closely.

I heard someone walk by me. They didn't say anything and it was one person. I heard a door open then close. I poked my head out and no one was there. I could tell they went inside killers old house. I moved a little then texted Dream again telling him I heard someone. I teleported next to the house near a window. I didn't look in but I could hear nightmare and killer talking

"Your something aren't you" nightmare said. "Got a problem with that," killer asked sarcastically. I could hear nightmare chuckle a little. "No, not at all". "So what are we gonna do now?" killer asked. "I have my violin you wanna play it again" nightmare asked. I heard someone move then after a minute or two. I heard killer chuckle awkwardly then a violin being played but it sounded terrible. "Not like that here let me show you," nightmare said.

I heard them moving and the violin started playing again. But this time it sounded better. I sat there listening for a while. "Show off," killer said. I heard nightmare laugh. "It just takes practice," he said. "How long have you been playing the violin?" killer asked. "Since I was...3 maybe. I was playing it when I could hold it" nightmare explained. Killer was silent. I heard nightmare laugh again. "What" he said, chuckling a bit. They both stopped talking. "Seriously, why is your jacket comfortable? What's it made out of and why don't I have one" killer asked.

"Hmm I honestly don't know what it's made out of". They stopped talking again. "What time is it?" killer asked. "3:28pm" nightmare replied. "We still have some time to kill". "Yeah". They didn't say anything for a couple seconds. "Oh wait I forgot to ask how's your knee" Killer said. "What?...oh my knee yeah umm it's seen better days" nightmare said sarcastically. "Is it healing better?" killer asked. "Yeah," nightmare said. I pulled out my phone and started recording what they were saying just in case I missed something.

"Night what happened," killer said more sternly. "Uh. Nothing's wrong killer" nightmare replied. I didn't know what was happening. I heard killer chuckle tiredly. "I've been with you long enough to know when you're lying or not," killer said. "Hmm. You're getting better, ''Nightmare replied. "Don't try flattering me right now, what happened? '' killer said sternly. "Killer it's-" nightmare was cut off. After a few seconds of not speaking I heard killer get more upset. "Nightmare what the hell. I told you to take care of it" killer said, yelling a bit. "Listen I know it looks bad but I'm fine-". "I told you to take it easy". "I was taking it easy, this just started to happen" nightmare said.

Killer sounded a little worried and was kinda yelling but nightmare seemed calm. Extremely calm. I've never seen someone yell at nightmare without nightmare snapping on them other than when killer was missing. I kept listening. "It's not that big of a deal kill kill" nightmare said. Kill kill? I thought to myself. Nightmare calls killer, kill kill? "You are the most stubborn person when it comes to asking for help," killer said. "Meh. I might be stubborn but you are the over exaggerating one" nightmare said sarcastically. "Oh my stars, I'm not over exaggerating and stop trying to change the subject," killer replied.

It went quiet. "Is this why you didn't wanna go for a walk with me?" killer asked. "Believe me if my leg wasn't infected right now I would" nightmare replied. I heard what nightmare said and was stunned. I didn't get the answer I wanted but I've got some news for Dream and cross. I tried to move slowly and not make any noise. I got far enough away to where I think I could teleport away without nightmare or killer knowing I was there. I found myself in dreamtale next to dream and cross. They were walking around but stopped when they saw me. "Oh ink...what did you find out?" Dream asked.