Killer wake up (ch 21)

Cussing
Short

I zoned out for a bit. I had my hand held out looking at killers ring. I stared at it forgetting about everyone. Science and Alphys cared for our injury except for mine because of the goop. The ones who really needed help where sent to rooms so it would be easier to care for them. People with not so bad injury just had a few bandages and ice packs. Horror and killer where sent to the rooms and we hadn't heard anything about them. "Nightmare?" Someone said from the other side of my goop bubble. I opened a little hole and saw Dream kneeling down in front of me. "Hey you ok" he asked. I looked down and didn't say anything. "Hay there gonna be ok got it" Dream said with a smile. It didn't help but he tried.

I looked behind him and saw lust sitting on the ground fighting tears. Blue was talking to him but it didn't seem like he was listening. He was worried about horror. I can't blame him, he was beaten up badly. "Nightmare," Dream said sternly. I shook my head. I didn't hear dream calling my name. "Don't bother with him," Outer said angrily. "Let him pout like a baby". Dust hit him on the back of the head. "You mind," he said. Outer looked at him. "Not at all". Dust got a little angry. "You're his friend too, I'm surprised you're not a little concerned," dust told him. "Oh I am, I'm just not making a scene out of it". Outer walked away and leaned up against the wall. Dream looked back at me. "Don't listen to him," he said.

A few minutes later science walked out. I stood up and looked at him. Lust did the same. Everyone else just stared. "Horrors awake. He has a broken arm and a few crack ribs but he's fine. He's gonna be sore for the next few weeks" He explained. Science paused. "And what about killer" I asked. "Sleeping. His vocal cords are damaged and he's sick. But he's mostly fine". That made me feel a little better. "You can go in the rooms with them but one at a time". Lust immediately went to see horror. Outer went to see killer. I wanted to see killer but one at a time. Geno and reaper left to make sure 404 and bill aren't in the doddle sphere or something. A few others left too. I went to see how horror was doing after lust left.

Lust was filled with relief and happiness when he walked out. I went into the room. Horror was laying on the bed with bandages covering him. "Hay horror" I said. "Ahh nightmare, how are you?" he asked. "Stabbed a bit but I'm fine" I said joking around. He laughed. "I thought I saw you limping". "When you get hit in the back of the knee with a bone you might be limping" I said, chuckling a bit. Horror looked down. "How's killer" he asked. I didn't say anything for a while. "Alive" I finally said.

"Nightmare I'm...sorry" he said. "why it's not your fault". "I was probably holding you guys back so you couldn't properly fight against 404 and bill" horror said quietly. "Lust told you we didn't catch them" I asked. "Yeah". "Well we have everyone and we are mostly ok so it wasn't all terrible" i said trying to make horror feel better. He nodded his head a little. Someone knocked on the door. "Well I'm gonna see if killer has woken up yet," i told horror. "He's gonna be ok" horror said. I nodded then walked out of the room. A few others left. It was just Outer, Lust, Dust, Dream, Cross, and me.

"Killer awake yet?" I asked. Dream shook his head. I sat back down on the ground and held onto my mom's old ring. A few minutes passed before anything happened. "What you got there?" outer asked. I hid the ring. "None of your business" I said. He walked away. Dream sat next to me. "So...are you doing ok?" He asked. 'i looked at him. '"no but hay is anyone doing ok?" I said sarcastically. Dream didn't say anything. Another few minutes later I felt an emotion coming from the room killer was in.

No one was in there. Dream felt the emotion too because he started to look around. I got up and looked at killers door. "I'm gonna see killer, '' I said sternly. I walked over to the door and went in. killer was sleeping on the bed covered in bandages. They were all over his arms and legs. There was a warm washcloth over his head. The bottom of his eye sockets were red. His breathing was shaky. The emotion stopped. Maybe it was coming from somewhere else. I kneeled next to killer.

"Please wake up, '' I whispered. I grabbed his hand and brought it up to my forehead. "Please wake up" I whispered again. I felt the emotion come back. I thought it was someone else at first. Then I felt killers hand move a little. I stopped speaking and looked up. Killer had his eyes barely open but he was looking at me. "Kilz'' I said quietly. He smiled. "OcToPuS'' he said. His voice was crackly and weak. "Oh my fucken stars your ok'' I said releved. "DeFiNe Ok" he said quietly. "Still alive and with me" I said. "ThEn yEs I'm oK" he said. I kissed his hand then moved it back to my forehead. "CaRe To ExPlAiN wHaT HaPpEnD" he asked. I looked up at him. "I will once you get out of here" I said. He laughed but then stopped. It hurt him to laugh.

"You good," I asked. "NoT rEaLlY" he said with his eyes squinched. He was coughing a bit. That also hurt him. "Here" I said. I removed the washcloth from his head and looked around. I saw a bucket of water on a table on the other side of the room. I walked over. The water was still warm. I dunked the cloth then squeezed the water. I walked back to killer and put the cloth on his head. He looked at me concerned. "WhErE yOu LiMpInG?" he asked. I looked at my knee. "Probably" I said. "YoU ShOuLd ReSt" killer said quietly. I looked and didn't say anything. "We will see," I said. "No We WoNt YoU aRe GonNa ReSt '' killer said sternly. "Killer I'll rest when". I got cut off when he started coughing. "Why don't YOU rest" I said. He tilted his head. "WhAtEvEr yOu sAy BosS" he said closing his eyes. I smiled as I walked to the door. "Please get better kill-kill" I said quietly, not waking him up.

I walked out of the door. Dream was waiting there. "So how is he?" Dream asked. I looked at him. "He fell asleep," I told him. "So he woke up," he asked. I nodded. "That's good," Dream said. I looked at the ground. "Yeah...yeah it is".