What about crescent (ch 36)

I didn't have time to write a decent chapter so...yeah

=|

Killer laughed as I struggled to find words. "I'm surprised you're taking this so well," I blurted out. Killers smile soon turned into a shrug. He pointed at a counter. I looked over and spotted 3 empty beer bottles. "Did you try drinking away your feelings?" I asked. "I mean just a little," killer said. "Has the effect hit yet?" I asked. Killer shrugged again. I pulled out my phone. "Actually, is it safe to drink when you're...well" I asked. Killer looked at my phone. I couldn't find a straight answer. "How about this, no more drinking?" I said. "Oh come on," killer said, disappointed. "I won't drink either," I said. "Killer looked up. "Fine". I kept watching his soul vibrating. Not long after he started to act weird. I guess the beer started to kick in.

Killer just kept trying to cuddle me. Not that it was bad, just that he was holding on a little too tight. He kept pushing on my rib cage. "Killer I love you and all, but you need to let go, it's getting hard to breathe" I said. Killer loosened his grip a little but didn't let me go. I sighed. Well it's better than nothing. A little bit afterwards killer fell back asleep. I moved him off of me then stood up. I grabbed one of my books and started to read. One of the characters' names stuck out to me. "Crescent," I whispered. It wasn't a terrible name. I have a crescent moon on my crown. That reminds me. I quietly teleported to my room in the castle and grabbed the crown. Once I grabbed it I felt someone standing outside the door. "What's blue doing here?" I whispered. I knew dust wasn't here. I heard him and Cross talking about Dream.

(Blues point of view)

Cross asked me to come over and help to convert Dream a bit. I brought him some chocolate. Dream looked tired and upset. When I asked ink or cross they said that it was nothing but I knew something was wrong. Eventually cross took me inside the castle near the rooms. "So what's wrong with Dream?" I asked. "Let's just say he found out nightmare was injured in a way," Cross said. "Is nightmare ok?" I asked. "I mean he seems fine". "So what's wrong?" I asked again. "Nightmare...has a different form. One that looks more like Dream and isn't covered in goop" cross said. "A different form?". "Yeah and in that form nightmares skull is broken just like horrors". "I'm confused". Cross patted my shoulder. "We all are," he said. We started to walk back out of the castle. I heard ink making some pretty terrible jokes. I sighed. "Again with the jokes" I whispered.

(Nightmares point of view)

Cross just told blue about my skull and my different form. I knew Dream wasn't gonna keep it a secret. I sighed and teleported back. Killer was still asleep. I fixed the blanket then sat on the stairs. I polished the crown a bit. After a while killer woke up. He sat up and held his head. "So how was your nap my queen?" I asked. Killer looked at me confused. "What the fuck did you just call me" killer asked with a confused smile. I laughed. "Ahh nothing". I walked over and kissed his head. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Not too different actually. Despite my soul shaking. Nothing has changed" killer said. "So is that a good thing" I teased. Killer rolled his eyes. I placed the crown on killers head. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Testing something". "What are you testing". "I wanna see how well it fits". It fits very well. A little loose but that wouldn't change anything.

"So what's this test about?" killer asked again. "Do you like the crown?" I asked. "Do I like the crown?" Killer repeated. I nodded. "I mean...yeah I guess". I smiled. "Can I count on you to take care of it?" I asked. "I can take care of it for you," killer said, taking off the crown. "Good. Because it's yours now" I said. "Wait what" killer asked. "I can't use it because of my broken skull. And if I put it over the goop constantly, it will start to damage it" I explained. "But this is yours," killer said. "Killer I can't wear it anymore and I don't want it to be left out collecting dust" I said. Killer looked at the crown once more. "Why would a crown need a stubborn skeleton?" killer asked. I chuckled. Killer also started laughing too. I kissed his head once more. I sat down next to him on the couch. Killer started to stare at his soul for the millionth time.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" I asked. "No, not really," killer said. I leaned forward. "What about crescent?" I asked. "The villain from the book your reading," killer said. "Kinda," I said. "I don't hate it". "I'll take that as a maybe," I said. Killer chuckled. He looked back at his soul. I moved towards him a little. "Ok what is it?" I asked. Killer looked up at me. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Somethings wrong. Why do you look so disappointed?". "Well I mean I just found out that in 9 months, there is gonna be a tiny us running around" killer said. I pulled killer close to me. "Do you want to take care of the kid?" I asked. "I mean it was so sudden, and I'm still trying to understand what's going on". I pulled killer closer. "But do you want to take care of the kid?" I asked again. "...sadly yes I do," killer mumbled.

"Don't worry you won't be alone" I said. Killer nuzzled into my chest. "I know". I started to rub his back with my thumb. "So...spaghetti for lunch," I asked. "Sure. I'm starving". I chuckled a bit.