Hospital now (ch 20)

Grammar died
Bad spelling
Cussing
Might make since if you watched a little of underverce

(Errors point of view)

We were searching the void on crosses red and colors blasters. About another hour went by and I got a text from nightmare. He sent me a location. "Hey guys, wait up" I said. Everyone stopped. " What is it?" Red asked. "Nightmare texted me a location" I explained. "Why did he do that?" cross asked. "Everyone call someone from the group," I said. "Who's in that group?" color asked. "Nightmare, geno, outer, horror, and dream" lust explained. "I'll call horror" lust said. "I got Dream" Cross said. I called nightmare. Red called geno and color called outer. No one answered. "Call the other group we are going to...". I looked at where it was. "UnderFalls". We called the other group and teleported there. We looked around for a while then ran into outer and geno.

"What are you guys doing here?" outer asked. "We got a text from nightmare," red explained. "So nightmare still has his phone," Geno whispered. "What did he text?". "He texted his location," Reaper said. "Location" Geno asked. His eyes widened. "They found him," he whispered. "Where are they?" ink said sternly. "Somewhere in the woods outside of snowdin. I'm not sure, ''Outer said. "We need to find them fast," blue said. "Get your blasters ready" classic replied.

We flew above the forest looking for them but there was no luck. After about 16 minutes we got a text from Geno saying that they found them. We flew over there fast and spotted nightmare dream and horror. Horror was leaned up against a tree and dream was shooting arrows at another skeleton who was firing bones at them. Dream has a few cuts and bruises and nightmare had a few bones in him but Hes made of goop so he's fine. 404 fired a gaster blaster at nightmare. He blocked it but he fell over. Maybe the bones did affect him. I thought they would have just gotten stuck in his goop.

I saw a trail of blood behind nightmare. I thought nightmare was just made of goop. I didn't know he had blood. A blaster was behind him. He was too focused on the other blaster. Once the blaster fired the gaster blasters we were riding fired back at it blocking nightmare. "You guys ok" red asked. Nightmare looked at us and smiled. "What took you so long?" he asked. We landed and the blasters disappeared. The other skeleton went to 404 and stood next to him. Me and Geno confronted 404. He just stared at us. "So you are alive," he said confidently. We just stared at him. "Hay gen that's a bad cut don't you think" he said sarcastically. Reaper walked next to geno. "Only I can call him Gen," Reaper said. Geno sighed.

I turned around dream and dust where holding nightmare up. Lust was kneeling next to horror. He was beaten up badly. "So who's your friend?" I asked. "Bill sans at your service," Bill said, bowing a little. "So these are your old puppets" he asked 404. "Why are you helping him? He's gonna stab you in the back,''Geno asked. Bill laughed. "He wouldn't if he wanted to". "How do you know?" I asked. He smiled. "I have my ways". "Your souls seem dark and corrupt, Let's light them up" ink said. Blue, dust, cross, red, classic, outer, and color summoned blasters around them then fired. It caused a lot of damage. I thought it would do something but it looked like an invisible Shield was around them.

"Don't bill has telekinesis" Dream yelled. "He has what!" I was shocked. I don't know any sans who has telekinesis. Some bones flew out of the blast. Outer was hit in the arm. Reaper had some of his cloak ripped off. Red had a bone go through his shoulder. And ink had one go through his side. Everyone else was fine. Me cross and reaper went to ink to make sure he was ok. Classic went to red. Color went to outer. And Geno followed reaper. "Kiki you ok" I said looking at inks injury. He laughed. "Just a stabb I'm fine," he said sarcastically. I sighed. Then I looked back at 404 and bill. I don't care what Bill thinks 404 will betray him like he did to me and geno.