Cream weadding (ch 5)

(Before we start you can play the song when nightmare plays the violin or you can play it whenever .... Also I lost motivation to rite this part so I get lazy half way through and probably makes no sense)

The two weeks felt like a second. It was time for the wedding. It was outside. Dream was the Bride. That ticked nightmare off a little. I was waiting for nightmare to finish so we could go. When he walked out he was in his old clothes but he fixed them a little. They looked like dreams just had a night time vibe. He also was wearing his golden crown. I just switched my jacket so it was a lighter blue color.

Everyone was already there. Dream asked nightmare if he could walk him down the i'll. Once we got there nightmare left to find dream. I just talked to dust, horror, error, and red for the time being.

(Dreams point of view)

Ink and blue helped me pick out some clothes for tonight. It Looked like my old clothes but different.

(I'm to lazy)

"Hello brother," I heard nightmare say. When I turned around I was speechless. Nightmare was wearing his old clothes and his golden crown. I thought he got rid of them when the accident happened. "I have some advice for you when they ask you if you want to marry cross say no". nightmare said. I looked at him with a smug look. "Really". "Worth a try," he said. "I thought you threw your clothes out". "Now why would I do that?" nightmare said. I shrugged. "Come on, there's less than an hour left," nightmare said. That hour felt like seconds. Once it was time I was ready. We started walking

(I'm too lazy to do the rest of this part)

once we finished and it was afishal for me and cross where married. I heard Nightmare call out my name. I looked over and saw Nightmare holding his violin. I thought he would have gotten rid of it by now also. But there was something off, it looked different. He started playing |hallelujah| for our first dance. Everyone was surprised by the violin, except cross and killer they didn't look too surprised. "Did you know about this?" I asked cross. "nightmare came to me a couple days ago and asked me if he could play the violin for the first dance". I smiled. We got in the middle and started dancing.

*insert epic dance between dream and cross*

-you can play the video-

(Killers point of view)

Once they were done dancing everyone got up to dance to the real song and not nightmares. Everyone was dancing. Well except me and nightmare. I don't think nightmare wants anyone to know about us yet and to be honest me to. I walked over to where nightmare was standing. We talked for a couple minutes then went silent. Nightmare looked at me. "Come," he said. I followed. We went to the cliff spot except there were lights on the trees. I kept looking at the lights then I heard music playing. It was the one from the wedding. I turned around and nightmare was playing it on his phone. He walked up to me and held his hand out. "Care to dance" he asked looking at the ground blushing. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we started.

*also inserted epic dance between killer and nightmare*

When we finished we were both blushing like it was the end of the world. That was the first dance I've ever done with someone else. I could say the same for nightmare. After that I listened to him play his violin for a while. Then I fell asleep like always. The next day was weird once we got back to the castle. I went in about 5 minutes before nightmare so we didn't look suspicious. Once nightmare came in everyone questioned him about the violin. Nightmare didn't say anything, just looked. Cross walked up to me. "So where did you run off to yesterday?" he asked. "Meh there wasn't anything for me to do there so I just went to bed". "You still don't have a special someone," he asked. I tried not to look at nightmare. "No," I said. Cross shrugged . "ok".

"So you knew how to play the violin for years now" Dust asked. "Yeah" nightmare replied. "Why didn't you tell us?" error asked. "I have my reasons". They kept asking him questions. I could tell nightmare was gonna dust someone if they didn't stop asking questions. Error got a text from ink then left. Not long after blue texted dust and so on. Once everyone left me and nightmare went back to my AU. We relaxed there for a while. We went to find if there was still some good food around. Grillby's was empty and the food was rotten.

We came across the old nice-cream stand. There was only one in there. I asked nightmare if he wanted it. He declined. So I ate it. We didn't have anything to do so nightmare went back to the castle and brought back some books. I sat down next to nightmare and we started reading. They were pretty interesting. After a while we started walking around my AU. We went to waterfall, the hot lands, even the old lab. I told stories about all these places. Nightmare seemed interested in them all. It was getting late so we went back to the castle. This time only horror and dust were there. I went to bed early.

(Nightmares point of view)

It's been a long day. I still can't explain this feeling. It's not like the feeling I get when I'm with dream. It's like this warm fuzzy one. So far only killer has made me change back into my old form. Not even dream could do that and we were brothers. I layed down for a while then woke up in the middle of the night. I looked in the mirror for a while. There's something wrong. I can feel it. There was a huge burst of negative energy coming from another room. I walked around. It was coming from horror. Probably a bad dream. I walked over and patted him on the head. Then walked out. Now I can sleep with less negative energy. I fell back asleep.

Once I woke up I went to the cliff spot. I saw killer sharpening his knife on a rock. "Hay," I said. "Hello boss," killer said looking backwards. "Anything new kill-Kill". "Not yet nighty". "Nighty, that's a new name," I said. "I wanted to try something new," he replied. I sat down and we tried to count the stars. I got to about 384 then gave up. We both just stared at them instead.

(A month later)

(Killer point of view)

Nightmare has been different since the wedding. It's been about a month now. But it's been about five since me and nightmare have been together. Everyone's been questioning where me and nightmare have been. "Hay nightmare". "yeah". "Is it possible to turn off your emotions without resetting?" I asked. Nightmare paused. "Why do you want to know?" he asked. "I heard error talking about it". Nightmare paused again. "Yes it's possible, I've done it before" nightmare said in a sarcastic way. "Wait you have".

"Let's not talk about this," nightmare said. We both were quiet for a while. Nightmare didn't look happy. I've done a lot of things that would have gotten me killed by now. I've hugged him many times. We both sleep together mostly. Also I can tell that he probably likes me. And to be honest I kinda like him back. But this was gonna get me killed for sure. I moved a little bit closer and pecked (kissed) his cheek a little. Nightmare immediately turned into his old form and was glowing a purple color. "Killer what the hell!!!" he yelled curling up in a ball.

I started laughing. He made a bubble around him with his tentacles. To be honest he kinda looked like he was in an egg. It was funny to watch. "What?" I said. Nightmare was mumbling to himself for a little bit. When he lowered his tentacles he was his normal self. I laughed a little bit. Nightmare looked at me then back at the cliff. I layed on his shoulder. We both sat there for a while looking at the sky. I thought time stopped. But instead it sped up.

(Wow motivation)