Halloween party (part 2)(ch 32)

Bad spelling
Bad grammar
Cussing
Short
I got a little lazy at the end sorry

(Killers point of view)

After many hours of waiting we teleported to the castle.  Nightmare didn't know they were gonna use it.  There was smoke everywhere.  I whistled a bit.  "My stars there's a lot of smoke" I whispered.  We started walking around a bit.  We heard this slow piano music in the distance.  It was pretty creepy not gonna lie.  From time to time there was a knocking noise coming from the wall.  Once there was even a bloody scream echoing down the hall.  I started laughing a bit.  Nightmare turned and looked at me.  "Someone's in a good mood," he said.  "This is awesome," I said.  Nightmare walked next to me.  "Yeah I guess it is," he whispered.  It wasn't that much of a haunted maze since we knew our way around.  But it was still cool. 

Me and Nightmare walked down the west hallway.  Nightmare stopped all of a sudden.  I turned and looked at him.  "You ok" I asked.  He looked up.  "Yeah I'm fine," he said.  We kept walking.  A few bones were shot at us but instead of hitting me and nightmare they just blocked the path in front of us.  I turned around and saw a hooded figure standing holding a skull and a bloody bone.  I pulled out my knife and Nightmare started laughing.  "Epic long time no see" he said.  I heard epic laugh.  He took off the hoodie "should have known not to sneak up on you" he said.  "I mean...when you are excited to try and scare someone it's easy to feel those emotions" nightmare said.  "Dream was the same.  Couldn't sneak up on him" epic explained.  I put my knife away and crossed my arms.  The skull he was holding was a prop and his bone was painted red. 

"Not gonna lie you had me fooled I thought you were...someone else" I said thinking of bill and 404.  Epic laughed.  "I'll take that as a win," he said.  He waved and walked away pulling his hoodie back up.  The bones disappeared and we kept walking.  "Is that why you stopped?" I asked.  "Yeah I felt his emotions when he was hiding" nightmare said.  "Doesn't that make things less fun".  "Not really, I don't like being sneaked up on".  I knew the reason why.  We found the room where the music was coming from.  It was an old speaker.  My guess is that was the bloody scream too.  We saw ink and blue infront of us.  I think Ink couldn't see properly so he took off the mask and carried it around.  Me and Nightmare laughed a bit.  We both had the same idea.  Nightmare made some loud noise with his goop but left before ink and blue could see him.  They went to investigate the noise, Nightmare teleported away and I hid behind a door that led into horrors room. 

"What do you think that was?" blue asked.  "My guess is another prop," ink said.  "Is that a puddle?" blue asked.  "Is what a puddle".  I heard the footsteps stop.  "Is that nightmares goop" ink asked.  I covered my face with the armor and sneaked out of the room.  I quickly grabbed ink and pulled him back a bit.  "What the-".  Ink tried to elbow me in the stomach but hit the armor instead.  I let him go and started to laugh a bit.  "Holy shit killer you scared the fuck out of me" ink said catching his breath.  I noticed blue was standing up holding a bone.  "That was fun," I said.  "Indeed" nightmare said walking behind blue and ink.  They turned and looked at him.  "So that was your goop," Blue said.  "Yep".  Ink face palmed himself.  "I should have seen this coming," he said.  "Yeah probably" I replied, raising the armor off of my face. 

"I thought you were someone else," blue said.  "I think we all get the same thought," I said.  "So did you guys find anything interesting?" ink asked.  "We ran into epic and found the area where the music was coming from," nightmare explained.  "So what's epic doing?" blue asked.  "If we told you we would have to kill you" I said jokingly.  Blue glared at me.  He was sick of our jokes.  "Well we won't hold you long" I said walking away.  Nightmare didn't follow me.  After I turned the corner though, he teleported next to me.  "I think bill and 404 might have affected our thought process," nightmare said.  "Really how so" I asked sarcastically.  He raised his hand up to his face like he was thinking.  "I don't know," he said.  I hit him against the shoulder.  He started laughing a bit. 

We made it back to the room that we all started in.  Dust and horror were talking.  "Hey, what did we miss?" I asked.  They turned their attention to us.  "Nothing much, just a few scares" horror replied.  Me and Nightmare joined them.  We mention how epic tried to scare us and how we scared ink and blue.  Dust laughed a little.  "Oh no" he said laughing.  "You think that's funny blue probably would have attacked me if I didn't start laughing and let goed of ink.  Dust shook his head.  "You're probably right," he said.  "So did you see fresh in here" horror asked.  "Actually no we didn't," nightmare said.  "Hmm.  He might be on the East and north side of the castle" Dust whispered.  "That would explain why we only saw blue ink and epic," I said. 

After a few more minutes Dream geno reaper cross and lust showed up.  We talked a bit as we waited for everyone else.  "What time is it" Geno asked.  "8:35 pm" horror replied.  "Man Holloweens almost over" lust said disappointed.  "Yeah but it was fun," I said.  "Yep," Dream agreed.  After an hour we all were back in the main room.  Fresh and epic showed up as well.  They turned off the music, scream, and the smoke.  Fresh was dressed up kinda like epic but just a tad bit different.  We talked a bit then Geno and Reaper decided to go home.  Then blue and dust.  After that it was me.  Nightmare stayed talking to Dream and everyone as I left my room.  I took off the armor and I felt so light.  I stretched a bit then layed down.  I looked at a few photos on my phone then closed my eyes and fell asleep.