Its crescent (ch 43)

I completely forgot I had this story. so sorry about the long wait ._.

Dream felt terrible for nightmare and killer. He closed his eyes as tightly as he could as he teleported himself and crossed to sciencetale. Cross looked around not knowing where he was at the moment. Dream gently pushed off of cross and looked around to see if he could find killer and nightmare. It didn't take long since nightmare was drenched in fear. Dream poked his head in to see killer laying on the hospital bed with nightmare sitting next to him. Nightmare was holding something in front of him with his left hand and was holding killers left hand with the right one. "Brother" Dream said while slowly entering. He stood next to the doorway. Nightmare didn't move. At this new angle Dream could see what nightmare was holding. A little ball of flame. It was dark turquoise but still brighter than nightmares goop. Dream got déjà vu while looking at it. Dream looked at killer only to see his soul at 2hp. He didn't say anything after that. The room was full of silence. "Do you want to hold him?" nightmare asked. Dream snapped back into reality. "What" he asked. "Your nephew. Crescent. Would you like to hold him" nightmare asked once more.

Dream slowly walked up as nightmare handed him the sleeping ball of flame. Dream was ever so careful as he held him. He looked back at killer. "Siance told me that killer would be fine but...I just...". nightmare voice sounded so weak when he tried to speak. "I'm sorry I was never there for you when you needed me back then. And I'm never gonna make that mistake again" Dream said, putting a hand on nightmares shoulder. Nightmare grabbed it gently and smiled. Dream felt some movement in his hands. He looked down to see his nephew awake and smiling. "Hello croissant" Dream said. "It's crescent," nightmare said sternly. "Crescent. crescent. My bad". "How did you get croissant?" nightmare asked. "They sound similar ok". Dream smiled as he kept saying the word crescent in his head to remember it. "Who would name their kid croissant" nightmare whispered. "I don't know probably a human or something," Dream said. Nightmare chuckled a bit. "I feel bad for anyone with the name croissant". Dream sighed as he looked back down at crescent. "So how long until he's not a ball of cuteness?" Dream asked. "I don't know. If he's exactly like me when I was like that then probably less than a month" nightmare said.

Cross walked in to see killer in bed while nightmare and Dream continued to talk about croissants. "What did I just walk into?" Cross asked. "Oh cross this is crescent" Dream said turning around. Cross stared at the little ball of flame for a bit. "Why is he a ball of flame?" cross asked, more confused than ever. Nightmare and Dream looked at each other for a few seconds. "A story for another time" Dream said with an awkward smile.

And there goes my motivation