Fight (ch 7)

When it got time to meet up with them, nightmare teleported us there.  It was a little ways away from the castle.  Once we got there, horror and lust were waiting.  "Are we late?" nightmare asked.  They turned around.  "There's the new couple," lust said.  I blushed a little.  "You mind if we ask you some questions" horror asked.  Me and nightmare looked at each other.  I shrugged.  Nightmare looked back at them.  "As long as they aren't too awkward"  horror nodded.

"When did you guys start dating?" he asked.  We were both quiet for a bit.  "A couple months before dreams and cross wedding" I said.  Horror and lust looked surprised.  "That long.  Wow you guys are good at hiding it" lust said.  Nightmare laughed a little.

"Question two does anyone else know about you too".  "No you're the first people who've found out" nightmare said. 

"Question three when are you planning on telling anyone".  Me and nightmare looked at each other.  "We weren't planning on telling anyone so far".  "Really?" Lust asked.  Me and nightmare nodded.  "Wow, that's new," horror said. 

Horror and lust asked up more questions about our relationship.  Some of them got weird.  But most were ok though.  Once we finished they promised that they wouldn't tell anyone without our permission.  I could tell they weren't, I'm pretty sure horror was scared of nightmare and so was lust and probably most of the bad sans.  We told them that we didn't want anyone else to know about them.  Horror said that If we needed help with the relationship or if anyone gets sus about us then they will help. 

Once we were done talking we went back to my AU.  We continue to walk around.  Once we finished walking I listened to Nightmare play the violin.  I fell asleep easily.  I took a little nap.  When I woke up I was laying up against a tree.  I didn't see nightmare. I thought it was another dream.  I heard a branch moving above me.  I looked up.  Nightmare was hanging Upside down reading a book. 

"What are you doing up there?". Nightmare looked at me.  "Well look who's up.  My violin puts you to sleep in about 4 minutes"  He said.  I stood up when nightmare reached the ground.  There were less and less things to do each passing day.  A month passed since horror and lust found out about us. 

Horror and lust still haven't told anyone yet.  Thank the stars.  It has been about a year and a half since we started dating.  Later that day nightmare got a text from dream.  He looked at it for a bit.  "Killer I'm going to DreamTale".  I thought that he didn't want to go there.  "Why what happened?" I asked.  Nightmares' eyes were dull.  "I don't know how to explain it". 

Nightmare didn't say anything after.  He turned around and started walking outside.  I grabbed his jacket.  "You're taking me with you".  Nightmare looked at me then grabbed my shoulders.  He teleported us to DreamTale.  We saw dream on the top of the hill with a huge tree on it.  It was the tree nightmare talked about.  It's the first time I noticed that was the tree they lived under. 

Nightmare ran up the hill catching up to dream.  They started talking. I couldn't hear them.  They both looked worried.  I got closer.  Dream was saying something about people cutting down the tree.  I stayed back so dream didn't notice me.  Cross ran into me.  "Killer what are you doing here?" Cross asked.  I had to think fast.  "Nightmare asked me to come along".  Cross sighed.  "Nightmare refused to come here until he heard that the tree dream and himself growing up with, was threatened to get cut down" he explain. 

We were quiet for a while.  I saw  the three bunnies coming up the hill.  One was holding the bat and the others weren't holding anything.  Me and cross followed them up the hill.  When nightmare spotted them he sharpened his tentacles.  This was a sign that he was about to attack.  One of the bunnies started talking to dream.  One looked at me and cross.  The bunny looked at the other one.  And started talking to them.