Home sweet home (ch 22)

Pretend killers loosing he's voice
Cussing
Probably bad grammar and spelling

A few hours later we brought killer and horror home. They both were feeling better. Horrors doing fine he's just sore. Once killer woke up again we teleported him to his bed. He's still pretty sick. I brought him some soup. His voice is getting better and he can speak but quietly. He's very weak but he's alive and I'm Thankful. I walked into his room holding a bowl of chicken noodle soup. He sat up on his bed and looked at me. I smiled at him. We didn't say much. Once he took the soup he asked what happened. I explained what happened to killer. He didn't think much about it at first. "that reminds me. I remember hearing 404 talk about someone's strength" killer said quietly. I sat on his bed with him because my leg was killing me to stand up. "Who was he talking about?" I asked. Killer shrugged. "don't know," he said.

I looked at the ground. "I swear I'm gonna murder them" I mumbled. "what did you say?" killer asked. "I-uh...nothing" I replied. Killer closed his eyes, shook his head and smiled. I smiled back. Killer continued to eat his soup. I needed to be quiet because a few people were here. Killer moved towards me and rested his head on my shoulder. "so...what now babe" killer asked, eating a noodle. "I'm not sure, you should rest more before we do anything. "nightmare you haven't rested since I went missing I heard. So why don't you rest? '' killer said sternly. He finished his soup. I took his bole and stood up to put it in the sink. Once I stood up I felt a cold sharp pain go through my left knee. I fell to the ground and held my left knee. "Shit" I mumbled angrily. "NightMare are you ok" killer said concerned. I laughed a bit. "Yeah I'm fine" I said.

I tried to stand up but ended up standing on my right leg and bending my left leg up so it didn't touch the ground. It felt like it was burning. "Son of a bitch" I whispered. I felt something grab my left arm and lift it up. I looked over and saw killer helping me stand. "Kilz I'm fine you should be-". "Nightmare just shut up and rest" killer said, cutting me off. He forced me to sit back down on the bed. Then he stood in front of me with his arms crossed. I just looked at him. "take away the goop" killer said sternly. "Killer I'm fine" I tried to reassure him but he didn't care. He coughed a bit. "take away the goop" he said again after he finished coughing. I was tired and didn't feel like arguing. I didn't want anyone to hear us and I didn't want the fight to end up the same way it did last time we fought. I took away the goop that was on my left knee.

Some of the bone on my knee was cracked but that is easy to heal. If it was broken or shattered then we would have a problem. The spot where the bone pierced my leg was bloody and purple. Killer just looked at it. "nightmare why didn't you take care of this" killer asked. "Kilz it's fine, just a bruise...I think" I replied. I kept looking at my knee. I laughed a bit. "Oh if this is what my knee looks like I'm excited to see what my back looks like" I mumbled sarcastically. "What's wrong with your back" killer asked. I stared up at him. "The whole time I've been mumbling you DIDN'T hear me but you HAD to hear that one" I said sarcastically. "nightmare what's wrong with your back?" killer asked again. "Dont worry about it" I replied.

Killer sat down next to me. "nightmare" killer said sternly. "Killer" I replied sarcastically. Killer just glared at me. I grabbed his hand. "Kilz, I'm fine you don't need to worry. I smiled trying to convince killer I was fine. "why are you lying?" killer asked. I looked at killer confused. "I'm not," I said. "Ok then walk to the door," he said angrily. "What". "If you're fine then walk to the door". I looked at the door. It wasn't that far away. I stood up and started walking. My leg hurt from putting pressure on it. Sometimes it isn't that bad. Other times it feels like I'm being stabbed again. I was limping but I made it to the door. I looked back at killer. He was sitting on the bed. "See I'm fine" I told him. He stared at my leg. "you should have someone look at it because it doesn't look good". I shrugged.