The start of a new war (ch 19)

Cuss warning
Bad grammar
Might not make since
Maybe some wrong powers

"Did we drop them?" I said looking around for our phones. "I'll go back to snowdin and see if I can find them," Outer said. "If you're going, take me with you. If 404 is here and decided to attack it wouldn't end well if it was just you" geno said. Outer nodded. "In the meantime you guys find that idiot," Outer said, frustrated. "Be careful" horror replied. "No promises," Geno said sarcastically. "Can you at least lie and say we will" outer said walking away. Me and horror followed the footsteps to see if we could find nightmare.

It was easy to see him because they had a little bit of goop on them. But the goop disappeared. We could just barely see the footprints. We ended up somewhere in the woods a little ways away from the town. We didn't speak much. I got sick of the silence and tried to make a joke to see if that made anything better. I wasn't good at jokes though. "Hay horror, can I see your axe?" I asked. Horror stared at me then handed me the axe. I looked at it for a bit. "You know my brother can be a real pain in the axe," I said, trying to sound funny. Horror sighed. "That was terrible dream," horror said sarcastically. I handed the axe back. "I tried". We kept walking until we heard someone talking. We both hid behind trees listening.

(Nightmare point of view)

I wasn't gonna stand around and wait for the others to talk to a sans. I kept searching for killer in that AU. I could feel an emotion coming from the woods. I followed the emotions until I stumbled upon a skeleton wearing a white and blue jacket. "Nightmare is it" the skeleton said, turning around. "Let me guess 404?" I asked angrily. "404 never heard that name before" the voice teased. "Don't play dumb with me your lying I can tell". He laughed. "The first to catch me lying. Good for you" 404 said congratulating me. "Listen where the hell is killer" I said, not taking my eye off him. "Killer...the skeleton with the tar coming out of his eyes" he asked. I was getting angry.

"The faster you tell me the easier it will be" I said. To be honest I wasn't confident that I could beat him. I knew I would probably lose but I won't hesitate to get my hands bloody once more. Hell, I'm not afraid to be in another war. I'm here to get my husband back. I felt two presents behind me. I could since dream and horror standing behind two trees to the right of me. I could tell 404 knew they were there too. "Listen, give killer back unharmed and we won't have any problems" I said in a stern voice. "You see that might be a problem". 404 threw a little object towards me. I caught the object and looked at it.

I squeezed it in my hand. Killer's wedding ring. I never felt more angry and scared at the same time. "If you. FUCKEN. Hurt killer. I WILL turn you into dust" I said, threatening him. My tentacles sharpened. And my goop became thicker. He laughed. "I've heard that before," he said, teasing me. "You have no idea what I would do to you" I said quietly but angrily. "You know the bond you and killer have. I won't be surprised if you lay a couple hits on me or even draw blood. My my this will be fun". He touched his face and light blue strings followed his hand. I couldn't tell if I was running off of fear or anger but whatever emotion it was I was gonna turn him into dust.

Before we attacked I put my hand behind me grabbing my phone. I sent someone my location. I don't know who it was or if I even sent it. All I knew was that I was gonna need help. Horror and dream were still behind the tree. If we all attacked we might have had a chance but I still wouldn't be so confident. "answered my question. Where. Is. Killer". He shrugged. "Who's killer" he said sarcastically. I used my tentacles to try and stab him but he dodged them easily. Calm down and focus on your stress. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I'll try and catch him off guard before I use a special attack. He used his strings to try and grab me but I teleported to the left of them.