𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 80: 𝓘 𝓐𝓶 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼

October 10, 1983

Cork, Provisional Kingdom of Ireland 

The world stood with Ireland against the British.

France.

Denmark.

Spain.

Belgium.

All against the British to help Ireland gain independence. Upon my arrival with 10,000 soldiers in Cork yesterday we also found ourselves with 2000 Spanish and Portuguese volunteers and quite incredible news.

Danish troops had landed near Newcastle and a French and Belgian force at the Isle of Wight and Portsmouth.

Most of Ireland had been liberated from the bulldogs' claws and the British were struggling to push back. Now we were here to bolster the cause. I was about to meet Eire Murphy at his headquarters in Cork along with French marshal Nestor Leclerc, Belgian general Albert Ulm and Danish Queen Margrethe the Second, a bold woman not many years older than I who was just as bold in commanding the invasion of Britain.

I walked up, dressed in military uniform, with Field Marshal Rockefeller to my right and Air Marshal Nelson to my left. Admiral Ludwell was commanding the 100 strong task force, currently sailing about 500 miles south of here. Tomorrow they would bomb the hell out of Bristol before landing and seizing the region of Wales. It would be the second time American troops marched on Britain, the first in 1815 before the dawn of the British Revolution and the rise of the bastard republic we were tearing down.

The field marshal opened the door and we walked in. I'm assuming I was fashionably late as usual since the other commanders were waiting for me.

"Ah, finally she's here!" The Danish Queen sighed in a dramatic, exasperated tone.

The others were easy to identify based on their uniforms. They nodded to me, except for a tallish man who stood tall and proud, his chest puffed out and his shoulders pinned back. He stepped forward.

"Your majesty, General Eire Murphy, it is a pleasure to meet you,"

He shook my hand firmly and I smiled.

"Likewise general,"

"Alright then! Now that we're all here let's get to planning our joint actions,"

I followed Murphy to the table, where a large map of Britain and Ireland lay out. Different colored markers signified which armies were where.

"So then my new friends, what is the plan to defeat the British repressors?"

Nestor LeClerc was about to speak before I interrupted him.

"Before any concrete offensive plans are drawn up, I would like to make a statement,"

"Go ahead madame," LeClerc replied.

"None of our joint armies should advance within ten miles of London,"

"Why not your majesty? That's the home of the British beast-" Murphy began to state before I interrupted him as well.

"We will be using our new wonder weapon over the city. It is a bomb that has the destructive capabilities of God himself and it will wipe London, and everything in a 6-7 mile radius to ash in a matter of seconds,"

Ulm whispered to the Danish Queen while LeClerc stared at me and my generals gobsmacked.

"Excuse me majesty, but just how powerful is this bomb?" The queen asked curiously.