𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 91: 𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓙𝓸𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼!

December 25, 1995

Ah, Christmas, one of the most joyous days of the year! I love Christmas, and this year is bound to be no different! I've got Mattéo, Junior... Ham... and Victoria and her children are visiting! I haven't seen them since February because of how busy things have been in both America and Persia. A sudden crisis arose on the twins' birthday, so she wasn't able to visit them.

I missed her and the incredible little ones so very much, and despite being Sunni, they were still able to visit. They'd open some gifts, eat dinner with us, but they wouldn't pray with us, or do any of the religious activities.

The struggle of mutual religious differences.

Mattéo and I wait in the throne room. Victoria had called about twenty minutes ago to say that they had arrived at the Empress Charlotte International Airport. So it was any minute that they would arrive.

"All hail Queen Victoria of Persia and Samarkand!"

Victoria walked in and I greeted her with a tight hug.

"Oh, my dear it is so good to see you!"

"Yeah mom, oh it's been far too long,"

She hugged Mattéo just as tightly.

"Victoria, It's been too long,"

He patted her back.

"All hail Crown Prince Bahman of Persia!"

The seven-year-old prince and Victoria's oldest child ran into the room and leaped up into my arms.

"Grandma!"

"Hey there Bahman, oh look at how much you've grown!"

He laughed, "Grandma!"

I let the boy down and he wrapped his arms around Mattéo's legs.

"Hey, Grandpa,"

"Hey, there boyo!" He ruffled his black hair affectionately.

"All hail Princess Aafreen of Persia!"

Victoria's second-oldest daughter, aged four, and another goofball.

"Yay! Oh wow, I forgot how amazing this place is!"

I chuckled as Aafreen hugged my dress.

"Then you, my dear, need to visit more often!"

"Yeah, I know!"

"All hail Princess Iryana of Persia!"

Victoria's eldest daughter, aged six, strode into the room, with a serious look on her face. She bowed in front of me.

"Your majesty, grandma," She stated curtly.

I bowed as well, "Your highness, Iryana,"

She smiled and hugged me, "How did I do? Mama's been teaching us how to address people!"

"Hmm... I think you did pretty good! Your mother seems to be doing a fantastic job like always!"

Victoria shook her head with a grin, "Oh mom stop it!"

"Kiddos, why don't you go upstairs and find Junior? She has all sorts of goodies waiting for you!"

"Ooh!" Bahman clapped his hands.

"Yay!"

"Awesome!"

The three of them dashed off towards the stairwell.