𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 103: 𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵

April 14, 2017

Escorted and flanked by two guards I walked to my office. Mattéo, Junior, Victoria, Sophie, and John Charles were waiting along with some of the nobility. The papers were ready to be delivered.

My abdication papers.

The papers that would grant me freedom.

"Your majesty, are you ready?" One of the guards asked.

"Yes, yes I am," I replied.

"Very good,"

He opened the door and I stepped inside. I wordlessly walked behind my desk and sat down.

"Your majesty, I have the papers here... I must ask as a man of conscience... are you totally, completely sure you wish to do this?"

"Yes milord, I am ready,"

He didn't protest.

He didn't fight back.

He brought over a folder with the Imperial seal... my seal on it. He opened it and pulled out a printed document.

"Here is a pen, make sure to read the fine print,"

So I did.

I, Josephine Anna Maria Price, Empress of the Americans since July 4, 1965 shall formally abdicate this sacred throne. I shall never, ever, under any circumstances attempt to claim this sacred throne ever again as long I live. I shall give up any claim to this throne and shall only maintain a familial tie to this throne.

I, Josephine Anna Maria Price, Empress of the Holy Romans since February 15, 2016 shall formally abdicate this sacred throne. I shall never, ever, under any circumstances attempt to claim this sacred throne ever again as long I live. I shall give up any claim to this throne and shall only maintain a familial tie to this throne.

I, Josephine Anna Maria Price, Queen of Italy since November 9, 1970 shall formally abdicate this sacred throne. I shall never, ever, under any circumstances attempt to claim this sacred throne ever again as long I live. I shall give up any claim to this throne and shall only maintain a familial tie to this throne.

My son, John Charles Price, heir apparent to the throne I am about to abdicate shall take my place at the last stroke of midnight on April the fourteenth, 2017. He shall be crowned emperor and shall lead from my place.

All Hail The First American Empire. All Hail The Second Holy Roman Empire.

Signature of the Sovereign (Josephine I) ___________________________________________

"Italy?"

"Yes majesty, the crown throne of Italy still exists and since you never formally abdicated you are still technically the Queen of Italy. This is merely for paperwork..." Lord Maxwell stated calmly.

"Feather please," I stated and I was handed a quail feather, a rare luxury.

I dipped it in the pot of boiling ink, the last time I would ever do so.

I held the quill.

Brought it down on the document.

...

...

And signed my name.

Josephine Anna Maria Price.

The last time I would print my signature.

I placed the feather back.

I stood up.