𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 104: 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓮𝓻𝓸

April 17, 2017

It's been a dark few days. Hamilton staged a coup, seized the city, and took power for himself. I had no idea where John Charles was, all the guests from the ball were now his prisoner, and the world was in an uproar. Considering, you know, he took half the world's leaders as his personal hostages.

Don't know why people would be upset about that

Hamilton parades around the palace, dressed like some sort of Roman emperor. Perhaps he thinks he's Julius Caesar or something... Perhaps he thinks he's Augustus. 

He drags his wife around the palace with a literal leash around her neck and the sounds that come from him as he beats her. God they make me sick. It's not hard to see that he's a psychopath. We're all forced to sleep on the ballroom floor, as he has demoted us to animals. Meanwhile he's absorbing the glories of the palace, hoarding food, alcohol for himself. We haven't eaten in three days and it's starting to show. The electricity was cut here and we're given some water occasionally.

He thinks he's a god and he's making our lives a living hell.

But he won't last for long.

Rebels.

Millions of people are up in arms and have limited Hamilton's supporters to New York and some pockets in California. The people are taking a stand. They refuse to let Hamilton ruin America. They were scared of him.

They are scared of him.

They are so scared that they will fight him.

Until the bitter end.

They'll free us, all of us from his grasp. I know it...

I have faith...

------------------------------------------

My head lay limp on Mattéo's shoulder as I drifted in and out of consciousness. I was so... so very hungry... Junior lied nearby, in practically the same spot as before as we weren't allowed to help her. I was so hungry I didn't even feel hungry anymore. It was just a hollow void, something I had not ever felt before. I had never been hungry before. 

Lily and Conor were nearby, as was Sophie. 

The lights turned on suddenly and we all squinted in shock. I could see some of our pupils slanting.

"Hello pets and pests!" Hamilton boomed.

He strode into the room, dressed in the attire of his Roman emperor fantasy. Groans spread through the room along with requests for food.

"You shall not eat! And what? Are you not happy to see your great and glorious imperial majesty, the god chosen ruler standing before you!?"

Crickets.

"Never mind, I have come here for a purpose! Where is Victoria!?"

Hamilton walked through the room, but Victoria obviously didn't want him to know where she was.

"Victoria, darling, where are you?"

She was in fact, next to me, facing the wall, lying on the ground.

"VICTORIA!!!"

We all jumped.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!??"

He began to laugh, "I KNOW HOW TO GET YOU OUT!!!"

There was a weak cry for help.

"WHAT IF I SLIT YOUR PRECIOUS BOY'S THROAT? HM? WHAT THEN?"

That caught her attention. Hamilton had seized Bahman and held a dagger pressed to his throat.

"YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS OR I WILL DETHRONE PERSIA MYSELF!"

"Wait!!!"

She weakly stood up, "What do you want from me Ham!?"

My evil, wicked son dropped my grandson on the ground and strode over to Victoria. He took her hands.

"It is time for me to fulfill my teenage fantasies with you Victoria..."

She raised her eyebrow.

"Huh-"

"You are so ravishing Victoria... oh I won't be able to control myself with you!"

My face drained as I realized what he planned to do.

"Ham, please... please don't do this..." Victoria whimpered.

"Too bad, you are my slave and I am your MASTER!!!"

He dragged her off as Victoria whimpered for help.

The things he proceeded to do to her once he closed the door... oh my god. The horror! Her cries for help! Her begging! I'm going to be sick...

Well actually no, because you can't get sick on an empty stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes of agonizing pain later, Victoria was thrown back into the room, her once pristine ball gown now tattered and torn. She crawled over to me and collapsed in my arms. She began to silently sob.

"Ah well that was enjoyable was it not?" Hamilton sighed as he entered the room again.

"Your psychotic Ham!!!" Junior protested from the floor.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I'M PSYCHOTIC!?? TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

"Your majesty, there is breaking news!" One of Hamilton's goons stated, rushing up to his side.

"What is it boy?" He snarled.

"A coalition has formed!"

"Of who? Who would dare stand up to the mightiest man to ever live!??"

"Ehh... Spain. France. The Holy Romans. Belgium. Denmark. Sweden. Greece. Turkey. Persia. Tamil Nadu. Japan,"

As his soldier rattled off all the nations that stood against him, Hamilton's eye twitched.

"Well this will uproar the American people, they will flock to my side!"

"Ehh, they didn't declare war on America... they declared war on you... you as an individual person your majesty,"

Silence. Hamilton began to fume before storming out of the room. Bombs exploded outside the palace as aircraft soared above us.

Hamilton's demise is coming quicker than anticipated.

But it could not have come sooner.