𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 82: 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹 𝓣𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭

August 16, 1983 

Big Apple Farm, Wrentham, Massachusetts District

To my shock, a big, regal horse and carriage pulled up in front of us. We were at a large apple orchard that we had rented out for a day for the children to enjoy themselves. Also for Victoria to have a trip out of the palace before starting eighth grade.

It was a sunny, beautiful day at this orchard in Massachusetts. When Mattéo suggested we take this day trip I was shocked. But not anymore... This was relaxing, amazing, and definitely worth it. Lily was still at the palace, as she was only six months old. 

So that's where we stood as an old-timey carriage came to a halt. A stout man stepped out of the carriage, dressed like he was from the 1700s.

"Welcome my esteemed guests to Big Apple Farm! My name is Sir James Buckingham and I will be your tour guide today!" The man bellowed gently, yet with a posh British accent, much like my own.

"Oooh, horsey!" Junior gasped and dashed over, "Mister can I pet your horsey?"

"Of course my friend, this one's name is Thunderbolt!"

"Thunderbolt... oooh I like that name! Hi Thunderbolt! My name is Josephine!"

The horse neighed which enthused Junior even more, who clapped her little hands together as she laughed. She was the most adorable little thing! I noticed Hamilton remained stationary, his hands firmly in his pockets.

"Ham? Do you want to pet the horse?"

"...No, that's for girls!" Was his response.

"Oh! Well... okay..."

I was a little surprised by this response but didn't think much of it.

"Well, my friends why don't we get in the carriage and let your magical adventure begin?"

"Yeah!" Junior exclaimed.

"Let's do this!" Victoria added enthusiastically.

Mattéo smiled at me as the children got into the carriage and took my hand, tightly clasping it with his.

"I told you this was a good idea, Josey," He whispered.

"I know, thank you for convincing me, this was good for all of us, me, you, Victoria, the twins. Thank you..."

He kissed my forehead gently, "No problem my dear, it's all worth it to see you smile,"

I did smile as I climbed into the carriage, Mattéo soon after me. So then we set off on our journey...

----------------------------------------------------------

After a slow, gentle, yet relaxing twenty-minute carriage ride through the forests, our ride came to a steady halt in a clearing.

"Alright, my friends we have arrived at your luxurious getaway!"

Sir James opened the door for us.

"After you, my queen," Mattéo grinned at me and I stepped out.

Victoria was right behind me.

"Wow... This is..."

"Amazing..." Victoria finished for me.

The clearing was well-trimmed, with dozens of blooming apple trees, with dozens of blossoms and flowers dotted around.

Birds chirped from the trees, butterflies danced around the trees and flowers, and wild rabbits hopped around freely. It was gorgeous.