𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 94: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱'𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮

May 09, 1996

Josephine Sr's POV

"Oh! Oh my god Mattéo! Oh! OHHHH!!!"

Mattéo rolled off of me as our chests heaved up and down. I pulled our sheets up over me up to my neck.

After a very romantic date in one of the palace gardens, Mattéo had brought me back to our room and made love to me, and it was just as incredible as always.

"Thank you Mattéo..."

"Oh course Josey, I only hope it was to your liking," He replied with a smirk.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"It was amazing... I love you so much Mattéo..."

"I love you too Josey..."

He kissed me back.

"Okay, well we probably should get dressed for bed..." I whispered.

"Mm, yeah probably... especially since Madison and Jenna are visiting so abruptly tomorrow,"

I rolled out of bed, but kept myself covered up.

"No peeking mister," I smirked.

"As long as you don't darling," He grinned right back.

We walked to our separate closets and dressed in our night apparel and went back into our bed. We climbed in next to each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you Mattéo... for everything..."

"Of course Josey... you deserve the world..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mattéo, Junior and I sat on our thrones as we waited for Madison and her daughter Jenna to arrive at the palace. The thirty-five year old duchess of Granada and Archduchess of Oregon was one of the most powerful women in the world, wielding power to control the seats of power in Oregon, which in itself was one of the strongest duchies in America and the throne of Spain. Her husband Alfonso was the heir apparent to the Spanish throne once his senile uncle, Luis, died. Luis was 98 and had succeeded Franco when he died in 1975.

Mattéo and I especially had no idea what the reason for Madison's urgent visit was as she had kept things under wraps. She was bringing her daughter, Lady Jenna with her. Perhaps she is offering her as a suitor to Hamilton.

I saw them at my birthday ball last month, they appeared fond of each other, and maybe Jenna can quell Hamilton's mind and antics and bring back the kind boy I knew and birthed.

"All hail Duchess Madison of Oregon and Granada and Lady Jenna of Granada!"

Madison and Jenna entered the throne room and they radiated two very different attitudes. Madison's face was stone cold as she practically dragged her daughter to us. Jenna looked timid and afraid.

"Madison! May I ask what the reason for your visit is, now that you are here?"

"Your majesty," She said as she and Jenna bowed, "My daughter has something she must confess to you, and it will change the dynamic of our relationship greatly,"

Jenna sniffled as Mattéo and I glanced at each other. Junior held a peculiar look on her face that I couldn't read.

"Jenna, go ahead, tell her majesty everything,"

Even Madison's tone was cold and deathly, she was a stern mother right now. Did Jenna steal something from us? Jenna looked up at me, with mortal terror in her eyes.