𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 105: 𝓗𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭-𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭

April 20, 2017

Hamiton has eased up on his restrictions since he is now fighting a war for the very life of his corrupt regime. I guess he doesn't want us revolting against him and taking back the palace, like many of us wanted to do.

Bombers continue to fly sorties over forts and positions in New York while coalition troops and rebels continue to fight through the streets. Hamilton is becoming more and more unhinged. He is definitely losing it now.

John Charles is still AWOL, but the ICI is closing in on where he is being kept. I'm really hoping he's still alive because then we've got a new problem. Then Hamilton is justified to take the throne. We cannot allow that. Unless I give the throne to Sophie... which she doesn't want under any circumstance. Also, she isn't ready to rule, John Charles is the only capable heir right now.

"Alright pests!" One of Hamilton's goons stated as he entered the ballroom, "The emperor seeks to eat dinner with his biological family and few others of his choosing,"

We had eaten yesterday, but we were still hungry. Mattéo, Victoria, and I stood up. The soldier picked up Junior and threw her into her wheelchair. Lily and Sophie stood up

"The emperor would also like to dine with Emperor Sato of Japan, Princess Sasha of Tamil Nadu, and Napoleon the Eighth,"

Sasha, Sato and Napoleon all stood up and followed us out into the dining room, where Hamilton had a feast fit for a king layed out.

"Mother, father, sisters, other un esteemed guests, welcome,"

Hamilton donned a velvety red robe and wore a crown made of olive leaves. He truly had gone all the way to insanity. He thought he was divine!

A God!

"Please, sit,"

We all complied, seeing that he had his goons around the room, armed. We knew better than to resist. This was just as horrifying as the Salvation Insurgency.

Bombs exploded outside, but Hamilton appeared unfazed by it. Gunfire rattled in the streets in the distance. Again... unfazed.

I sat next to Mattéo and Junior as she rolled up to the table. Victoria sat as far away from Hamilton as possible, which it wasn't hard to know why. She was even farther than Isabella, his own wife. Sophie and Lily sat next to Junior and Isabella. 

Who, from the look of it, had been freshly beaten last night. She looked nightmarish and I felt so terrible for her that she had to put up with that awfulness since 2003.

"Please everyone, eat up,"

The 'un esteemed' guests and I all glanced at each other suspiciously. Something seemed off. But we were so hungry we ate the food anyway. God I had never missed food so much!

The room was silent except for the sounds of eating.

"Why is nobody talking?" Hamilton asked.

Silence.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"We're hungry Hamilton..." Junior stated quietly, "Just let us eat..."

"Did you just... there was no need to be condescending!"

"Condescending!? I answered you!"

"Hamilton cut it out!" Lily groaned, "Seriously, you are acting immature!" 

"Well it was condescending to me! Men! Bring in her son! Also my sister's husband!" 

Hamilton's goons rushed into the ballroom.