chapter forty-seven

edited

Leila

     She opened her eyes slowly, and the first thing she saw was the ceiling. The white, plain ceiling. She could feel The Man In White’s arm drapped around her breasts, and she honestly didn’t want to move it. Even though there was so much going on, in this moment, she felt at peace. She felt like every single one of the Royals were still there. Still probably asleep, or awake and having breakfast. Finding away to escape this place, instead of afraid of who would be taken next.

     The Man In White groaned, and she looked over to him. ‘He looks so beautiful when he sleeps.’ She thought to herself. She loved him so much, and even if they weren’t mates – even if all of this hadn’t happened and she was a naive teenage girl – she would still like to believe that they would find their way to each other, and fall in love. She loved everything about him. She didn’t know his name or what he looked like, but every time that his chocolate brown eyes made contact with hers, she melted. She felt it in her heart and her soul. She lit up and she never wanted that feeling to go away.

     In that moment she realized something; she could live with him forever without seeing his face – but she needed to know his name. She needed to know the name of the man who hopefully would propose someday, who would father her children and grow old with her. She needed just that to keep her going. She needed his name.

     She slowly removed his arm from it’s comfortable position on her breasts, and sat up on the bed. “Baby..” She cooed. She shook him slightly. She bit her lip. She wanted to let him rest a while longer – she really did. But the curiosity of knowing his name was eating at her.

     One of his eyes opened, and he smiled goofily. “Yes?”

     “Can I please know your name?”

     He sat up next to her, making himself comfortable. He didn’t look mad or annoyed like Leila was expecting him to – he looked perplexed.

     “Why do you want to know now? You’ve had all this time to bug me about it, but why now?”

     Leila shrugged. She wasn’t quite sure why, she just knew she needed to know it. “I just want to be able to call you something other then babe or The Man In White when I think of you.” Was all she said.

     “You think of me often?” He smiled.

     “Just tell me your name.” She rolled her eyes playfully.

     “My name...” He sighed, and turned to look her in the eyes. She felt that feeling again: that loving feeling. The feeling of loving and being loved in return. Something she had never felt before.

     “My name is Liam White.”

•••••••••••••••

Finally, the revalation!

So, his last name is White.

Not very creative, am I?

Oops