chapter twenty-four

edited    

Leila ♕

     “Hello,” The first thing Leila heard that morning was Sophia’s chirpy voice.

     “Hi,” Leila responded, sitting up in her bed. “How come you’re so happy?”

~

Sophia

     “How come you’re so happy?” Leila’s voice rang in Sophia’s head. There were so many reasons why she was happy. Leila was back, she loved The Man In White (though apperantly she liked Dean, too) and Sophia and Tyler had finally done the deed. And although it wasn’t Tyler’s first time, it was Sophia’s. And he had made her feel so special.

     “So, are you gonna tell me, or stare at the ceiling like an idiot?” Leila said, teasingly.

     “Oh.. I’m sorry. I’m happy because Tyler and I..” Sophia stopped for a moment, blushing and trying to think of a better word to blurt out then sex. “did the doing.” She finished,  making Leila laugh, but she seemed to understand what Sophia meant.

     “How was it?”

     “At first it was . . uncomfortable. .” Sophia replied, remembering how awkward it had been when Tyler’s shaky fingers made him have to attempt to put on the condom four times.

     “Oh,” Leila said. “I was just wondering because I was thinking. .”

     “No,” Sophia snapped, already knowing what she was thinking. “You’re not saying – ”

     “Maybe,” She shrugged smiling.

     “Maybe what?” Both Dean and The Man In White questioned as they walked through Leila’s bedroom door.

~

Leila

     She instantly panicked. Now that she knew that both Dean and The Man In White were her mates, she’d been nervous around them both.  Before she could handle just one person, but now that there were two (not to mention that they were always walking around together), she had a mini heart attack every time she saw either of them.

     “N-Nothing,” Leila tried desperatly and failed miserably at concealing the fact that she was just talking about them.

     “Okay.. Well I have a solution for the two mate’s problem.” The Man In White began, but judging by his tone Leila knew no one was going to be very fond of it.

~

Xander

     “Hey,” Ashley greeted him as she walked into Xander’s room. They hadn’t really had much alone time with Leila’s kidnapping fiasco.

     “So, now that everything’s calmed down..” Xander began. He was trying to ask his girlfriend on a proper date, but seeing as he was a month old (like everyone kept reminding him) he had never been on a date before. But he still wanted to ask her. He liked Ashley. A lot. And he wanted to make her feel like the Princess she was. Xander was a Prince, after all.

     “We should go on a date.” Xander said, and Ashley smiled from ear to ear.

     “Yeah, we should.” She skipped over to him, and gave him the sloppiest kiss ever, making them both laugh, then kiss again.

     “I love you,” Xander blurted in the middle of his laugh attack. It took him about two seconds to realize what he had just said.

     I love you.

     Xander had never said that to Ashley before. To anyone as a matter of fact. Though it was implied that they loved eachother considering they were mates, neither of them had said it out loud.

     “I love you, more,” She replied after a long pause.

     And their lips connected for the third time that day.

~

Leila

     “No!” Leila yelled, having heard The Man In White’s brilliant idea.

     “Look, I know it’s not the ideal way of doing it, but you have to choose one!” Dean said. He was so cocky and confident that Leila would choose him that he was pressuring her the most. The Man In White on the other hand talked to her calmly and with patience. Sophia had left the room, so she didn’t know what The Man In White had suggested. Leila wouldn’t want her to know, either.

     “I just – I can’t!” Leila said. “I know that this is kind of a big deal with me being Queen of Everything and blah blah, but I can’t .. do that. You’ll have to find another way.”

     “There is no other way.  I’m sorry that this is.. inconvenient, but there’s just no other way.”

     “So that’s it?” Leila said, her shoulders slumping in defeat. “I have to have sex with one of you to choose my real mate?”

     They both nodded, and Leila sighed. The desicion was final.

     ‘I guess I’m loosing my virginity.’