chapter seven

edited

Ella

     She woke up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She grabbed her phone and checked the date. ‘December, 21, 2014’ It read. Ella hadn’t seen Leila since yesterday’s meeting. Ella opened up her messages and sent Leila a quick text.

     Ella: Haven’t seen you since yesterday. You okay?

     Leila: I’m fine, I just need some alone time. Love you.

     Ella frowns. ‘Why would she need alone time?’

     Ella walked to the bathroom and checked her underwear for any signs of her period. She should’ve had her period by then. It was Tuesday and she usually got it on Saturday. She had never gotten it even a day late.

     “Gabe!” Ella starts to shout in memory of the lustful night they shared a few weeks ago.

~FlashBack~

     Gabe,” Ella panted, struggling to compose herself. Gabe was currently inside of her, and Ella thought of all the times her friends had told her about first times being awful.

     This was definitely not the case.

     “Ella.. I’m gonna cum.” Gabe moaned. His thrusts became sloppy and uneven, and Ella let herself go, wave after wave of pleasure talking over. 

     Gabe kept going until after he finished himself, rolling off of Ella and laying next to her. “That was amazing.” Gabe said, making Ella turn a deep shade of red.

     “I love you, Gabe.”

     “I love you, Ella.”

~End Of Flashback~

     Gabe walked with a look of concern on his face. “Ella, what’s wrong?”

     “I’m late, Gabe. For my period. I’m freaking late.” Gabe’s face went from concern to panic in the blink of an eye.

     “Maybe you’re not..” He stutters, trying to calm himself. “Have you ever been... late before?” He rambled on. Ella shook her head no, and Gabe’s breath became more shallow.

     “A–Are you okay?” Ella asked him, moving closer to him. She rested her hand on his bicep, in an attempt to calm him.

     “Are.. Are you sure? Do you want to take a pregnancy test?” Gabe asked Ella. Ella bit her lip. She nodded.

     “I’ll find one.” Gabe’s breath kept hitching and soon he was hyperventilating.  Ella took his face in her hands, and forced him to look into her eyes.

     “I’m the possibly pregnant one here, okay? Just take a deep breath and relax. I’m sure it’s just me being paranoid.”

     That calmed Gabe down, but the truth was, Ella was lying. She could feel it inside of her. She was pregant, for sure.

     And she there was no pregnancy test that could reasure her more then she already was.

~

Ira

     She heard a nock on the hard steal door and  put down her magazine to go open it. As she oppened the door she saw her panting boyfriend with their victim, Leila  Sean in his arms. “You did it babe!” Ira whispered, not wanting to wake her up before she got the tape over her mouth.