chapter twenty-eight

edited

Leila

     It felt like the whole world went away. Like she hadn’t been trapped in her own High School for six months. Like she was just a normal, human teenager in love. And that was when she knew that he – The Man in White was the one. He was the man she was going to loose her virginity to, and Leila knew she wasn’t going to regret it.

     Leila pulled away softly, before whispering, “You,”

     “What?” He asked, his eyes still closed and his eyebrows now furrowed.

     “I choose you. I want you to be my real mate.” His eyes snapped open, and they weren’t their usual shade of brown. They were Silver.

     “Your eyes are –”

     “Silver, yeah. You have Black eyes and I have Silver eyes.”

     Leila was about to ask him why his eyes changed color like her own, but he kissed her so hard she almost completely forgot. He lead her to the bed, still modling his lips to her.

     He layed her down, and kissed brr neck. “Are you sure about this?” He asked, although Leila could tell he really didn’t want to stop what he’s doing.

     “I’m positive,”

     He continued to kiss her all over, and he tugged at her shorts, nudging for Leila to remove them. So she did.

     Right as Leila was about to unclasp my bra, an abrupt knock makes me stop my actions. She was annoyed. So annoyed. She was finally ready to give herself to someone, and what happened? Someone knocked on the fucking door. “Cover yourself. I'll go see who it is.” The Man In White says with a sigh as he gets off of me.

I get my shirt and put it back on, feeling kind of embarrassed.

“It’s Kaitlyn,” The Man In White says. Damn it, Kaitlyn. If she knew what I was about to do she would never have interrupted.

Kaitlyn walks in, a slight grin on her face. The Man In White awkwardly dismisses himself and shows himself out. “What do you want?” I emediatly snap at her.

“Woah, chill Horny Princess.” She laughs.

“I am not a Horny Princess!” I exclaim, my face turning Ruby.

“Sure.” She nods exageratedly. “So, about what just happened a few hours ago. .” She strays away from finishing her sentence, hoping that I know where she's going. Well, I don’t. “What do you suppose we do? The Vampires all just disappeared and—”

“Wait, what?” I interrupt her. The Vampires disappeared?!

“You.. didn’t know?” She asks and I nod no. “Well, they did. They’re all gone. Not even Samantha or Brandon are anywhere to be found.  Its like they were wiped offthe face of the Earth.”

I rub my temples and roll my eyes, trying to think this. Then it hits me. “I’m done,” I smile, calmy, relaxing my tensed shoulders. “I’m done with all of this. It’s been a year and a half, and we’re still trapped in this hell hole.” I know have the attention of The Man In White and Kaitlyn, their eyes widen beyond belief. I continue to speak. “I haven’t seen or talked to my parents in a year and a half. No one has here. And you know what? I haven't shed a damn tear because of that.”

I get up from the bed, pushing Kaitlyn out the door, ignoring her ‘But’ and ‘Leila, please listen!

“Now,” I turn to The Man In White who appears to have a very astonished expresion on his face. “Are we gonna fuck, or will I be a virgin forever?” I speak, shocking even myself a bit.

“I. . Okay,”He utters before walking over to me, and taking off my shirt again, this time faster. I’m nervous and eager all at once.

He began to kiss down my neck, then between my breasts, all while caressing my inner thy with his big, muscular hands. “Please,” I begged, though I don't know what for. He removes my shorts, and takes off his pants as well.

He didn’t waste any time in loosing his underwear. I was afraid to look down. I didn't want to look down and see something I couldn't handle  and regret this whole thing, so I didn't. Instead I took off my underwear, my heart begging to race at the thought of him seeing me so exposed.

“It’s okay. I’ll go slow,” He assures me. He slides himself into me, and the sharp pain is almost unbearable. Almost. Tears sting at my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. “I can’t do this. I’m hurting you, aren’t I? I’m so sorry.”

“No, I’m fine, I’ll be fine. Keep going,”

He keeps thrusting, and the pain slowly begings to subside as the pleasure kicks in. “Woah,” I gasp.

“Does it feel good?” He asks, going a bit faster. He moans, and the pleasure intensifies.  “Yes,” I groan. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Me too,” He says. He starts panting, showing me that he's extremely close. I beging panting, too.

“Come on, baby. Cum for me,” He says, and thats all I need. I climax in seconds, and so does he.

He rolls off of me, and we both stare at the ceiling, catching our breathes. We cuddle for a while, before I remember something. Something extremely important.

I sit up fast, looking at him in panic. “Did you use a condom?!”

He sits up just as fast as I did, looking me in the eyes. He says the words I was so horribly terrified to hear.

“No, I didn’t,”