chapter six

edited

Leila

     ‘What is he thinking?’ Leila thought Castiel was insane. Totally and completely mental.

     “I can’t turn James into a Warlock! Do you know how many people want to be something esle?! If I turn James I have to turn everybody!” She shouted.

     “Not if we keep it a secret..” Castiel tried to convince her.

     “That won’t work! James has friends, doesn’t he? So do you. I mean, our friends will be cool with it but I’m not too sure about the rest of the student body.”

     “I’ve already talked to my friends about it and they won’t talk about it with anyone. Please.” James pleades, making Leila flush. She never liked being pleaded to, it made her feel uncomfortable.

     Leila thought for a few seconds and decides that maybe it was a  good idea. Not everyone knew about James’ and Castiel’s relationship.. And it could helo Castiel focus more when they had meetings about plans on what to do with their situation. “Okay, Castiel..” Leila agrees, causing Castiel and James’ faces to lights up. “But first, we’ll have to tell everyone else.”

     Leila sent a mental message to all the Royal’s to meet in her castle.

     “Get dressed,” She groans as she walks out of his room, leaving the two boys alone to celebrate.

    ‘Today’s going to be interesting.’

~

Lily

     She felt Damian’s soft lips on her neck and she moaned.

     Meeting in 5 minutes. It’s urgent.

     Lily heard Leila’s voice in her head, completely turning her off.

     ‘Damn it.’

     Damian stopped and groaned, annoyed.

     “That’s not fair,” Damian pouted.

     “I know,” She sighed. “We have to go.” She got up and pulled her hair down from her bun to hide the hicky.

     “Later?” Damian hugged her from behind with a smile. “Later.” Lily giggled.

~

Samantha

     “We have to go, Brandon.” She rushed him.

     “Okay, okay.” He sighed, getting out of bed and walking towaard her, taking her hand in his. They ran at Vamopire speed and in a flash they were standing in front of the door that lead to the room reserved only for important meetings.

     Before they had a chance to knock, Leila opened the door and welcomed them both in.

     “Okay, now that everyone is here, we can start.”

    James is sitting next to Castiel in a new throne. “Why is James here?” Brandon questions.

     Samantha sat on her throne and held Brandon’s hand. James looked uncomfortable but tried to smile.

     “He’s who were all here for,” Castiel snaps.

     “I was thinking ... Maybe James could be Warlock King.” Leila said, looking cautiously around the room.

     “James? Why him?” Samantha asked, even though she knew very well the answer to that question. She knew Castiel was very much in love with James, but she thought James was straight.

     “Because we’re in love,” James said. His confidence when he spoke surprised Samantha, as she could hear how fast his heart was beating.

     Noah snorted and Castiel rolled his eyes.

     “In love? Bullshit. I say if he wasn’t chosen like the rest of us, he shouldn’t be one of us.”

     “Noah, I’ve had enough of your B.S today, so I suggest you stop being such a douche!” Leila retorts.

     “Woah, back off, Queen ‘I'm so not in love',” Naomi stands from her throne.

     “You little—”

     “Okay!” Damian interrupted Leila. “Let’s just get through this meeting in one piece, shall we?”

     Naomi and Leila both sat back down and Noah took Naomi’s hand in his.

~

Leila

     “You guys don’t really have a vote in this. James will be new Warlock King, like it or not.”

     Leila swirled her hand in James’ direction and he now has a crown identical to the one on Castiel’s head.

     “Yay!” Castiel squealed and they kissed.

     “Get a room,” Gabe joked.

     “Okay, we’ll make the announcement tomorrow... nine am?” They all nodded yes except Noah who just shrugged.

     “Great.” Leila smiled. “You can all go now.” They’re all gone except James and Castiel.

     “Thank you so much,” James smiled and squeezes Castiel’s hand.

     “Not a problem. Oh, and some advice; ignore Noah. He’s an asshole.” I scrunge my nose and James laughs.

     James and Castiel turn around, leaving Leila alone.  She starts to feel my eyes get heavy. She felt tired. That’s never happened to her as a Dark Angel.

     She walked weakly through the door and felt a hand cup her mouth and another one put a black tie over her eyes. Leila’s heart begins to race.

     She tried using her powers to somehow fight back, but she couldn’t. Her legs went weak and a pair of strong hands carried her bridal style.

     “Maybe now you’ll listen,” A deep male voice said with a hint of hatred and that was the last thing she heard before she drifted into unconciousness.