chapter twenty-nine

edited

Leila ♕

   “No, I didn’t”  those are the words that made her rush into the bathroom, and lock the door.

     “Leila? Are you okay?” Instead of answering him Leila emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet and wondered what her mother would think of her.

      ~Flashback~

     Leila walked out of a public library, clutching King Of The Screw-Ups’, a new book she had just checked out.

     Leila’s mother was right next to her, a smile on her face. 

     Leila almost bumped into a woman with a fat belly, probably near her eigth month. “You know, when I was pregnant with you, all I could ever eat was ice.” Leila smiled, imagining her mother on a couch, a cup of ice in her hand.

     “No wonder that’s all I ever eat.” Leila said, mostly to herself.

     “I can’t wait until you’re an adult. .” She emphasized the word adult before continuing. “. .When you’re married and you give me grandbabies. I’ll bet they’ll be just as gorgeous as you.”

     Even though she was only thirteen, Leila mother had always put pressure on her to give her grandchildren. But that didn’t matter, because Leila adored children.

     ~End Of Flash Back~

     Leila threw up continued to throw up at the memory of her mother telling her that she wanted grandkids. She was sure she didn’t want them this early.

     “What are you doing in there?” The Man In White asked her as he knocked on the door.

      “I’m fine,” Leila says as she got up from the toilet, flushing it and moving over to the sink. She wash my face, hands and brushed her teeth.

     Leila walked out of the bathroom, and immediatly get a mental message. We need to meet, now.

     “The Royals called a meeting,” She told the Man In White, and he nodded like he already knew.  “I'll be right back,”

*

     When she walked through the large door and  into her meeting chambers, everyone was yelling at eachother. 

     “We’ve  been trying for  nearly a year, and we’re still trapped in here!” Samantha shoutted at Castiel.

     “And how the fuck is that my fault?” He snapped back.

     Leila didn’t hear Samantha’s response because she was now focused on what Kaitlyn was yelling at Ella. “Listen bitch, you had a baby, and now he’s fifteen, get over it. You have to work just as hard as the rest of us!”

     “Kaitlyn, you’re a Senior, we’re Juniors, we get it, but you’re not better than us. Just because you’re Queen of Ice doesn’t mean you have to be just as cold.”

     Leila noticed Kaitlyn’s hand begin to turn Blue, and Joseph held her back, so Leila decided that was the perfect time to interrupt. “Guys, I have something I wanna say.”

     Everyone stopped what they were shouting, and stared at her. She didn’t know why, but she began to feel woozy, and Leila’s knees went weak. She fell tto the ground, her vision blurring.

     “Pregant,” Leila whispers as her vision begins to cloud.

     Ella begins to squeel and jump up and down. But she don’t know what happens next, because the next thing Leila heard was the door creaking, and The Man In White yelling, “What is wrong with you people?!”