Chapter 27

Many things happened when we got back to California, our house was finally ready and after two days of moving we were all settled in, and by the end of the week we had even set up a nursery for the baby, we decided on white and light grey, Becca wanted to be surprised by the gender but it was driving me crazy. I smiled at her as she laid teddy bears on a shelve.

"All done" She smiled, that was it. We were officially settled into our new home and tomorrow everyone was coming over to enjoy it with us. Becca and I sat outside in the back garden as we watched the sun set. Our garden wasn't really a garden, the patio held a firepit, barbeque facilities a glass table with chairs and around the pit comfortable couches. There was a massive pool, acres of green grass and trees all around. Becca said it reminded her of a fantasy novel she had once read.

"Take off your clothes" She said standing up.

"What?" I asked off-guard

"Get naked Matt" She rolled her eyes taking off her clothes. I stood doing the same thing.

"Now what?" I asked as we stood naked on the porch

"Lets swim" She smiled walking down to the pool, obviously I followed, who wouldn't follow a naked Becca? We got into the pool and the water was amazing, the sun had set now and the night sky was lined with stars, Becca wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me deeply. Her body pressed against mine. I kissed her back, our lips dancing together. It didn't take long for me to get hard. She smiled into the kiss I lifted slightly sliding myself into her she moaned before I let us back down into the water with her against the side of the pool I thrusted into her slowly at first but with every moan escaping her lips my thrusts become faster. She leaned her head back as she began to tighten around me, making my body roll with pleasure. Bringing her head back she rested her forehead on my shoulder as I worked faster eager to feel her cum with me inside of her. She didn't disappoint, she never does, her moans turned into slight screams as she reached her peak, it didn't take me long to follow as my orgasm rushed through and I came inside of her. We stood for a moment breathless. I kissed her sweetly before slipping out of her. We continued to swim around for a while, kissing in-between before we went inside repeating our events in the pool, first on the couch and then on the counter in the kitchen and lastly ending in the bedroom. By the end of it, I was sure that my ball sack had no more sperm left in it.

I woke up pretty late the next day, Becca had already left bed, I went down to the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee, I heard some music coming from the studio which was at first a basement but we turned it into a studio. I went to the door, Becca sat at a piano playing a song before she started to sing

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same
Without you, without youI won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I
Without you, without youOh, oh, oh!
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without youI can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without youI can't look, 'cause I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without youOh, oh, oh!
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without youI am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

Without you

It was a beautiful song and I couldn't help the smile on my face after she finished, I decided I wouldn't let her see that I'd heard so instead I returned to the kitchen and when she came out I went over to her kissing her deeply. We spent the day getting ready for tonight. When everyone came over they were more than impressed with our house.

"For you Becca" Reeve smiled handing her a bag of weed.

"I'm pregnant Reeve" She looked at him

"For after obviously" He rolled his eyes, it was a weird gift but I didn't question it. Reeve was a strange guy sometimes.

Brian, Michael and I stood outside while the girls sat on the couches talking about whatever woman talk about. Reeve had decided their conversation was more interesting than ours but it didn't take us long to join them either.

"It's definitely a boy" Brian said as we took guesses on what the baby was.

"I disagree, that's my baby girl growing in there" I smiled brightly

"Please, you only make boys" Brian rolled his eyes

"Its a girl" Val said convinced as well

"Boy" Johnny said taking a sip of her beer

"Girl obviously" Zacky added, we all looked at Becca waiting for her guess.

"I'm sorry my love, I think its a boy" She smiled at me. I didn't actually care as long as it was healthy.

After everyone left we cleaned up and decided a shower would do us good.

"The label wants us to do a tour" Becca said as we stood in the shower

"For how long?" I asked

"Two weeks and then we'll see how I feel" She sighed

Although it bothered me letting Becca go for two weeks being pregnant and all, but this was her job and I wouldn't stop her from doing what she loved.

"You don't necessarily seem excited about it"

"I'm not." She looked at me "They want us to do this social media thing where we live stream behind the scenes"

"It would be nice for the fans to see that" I told her taking her hand in mine

"I guess" She looked down

"It will be fine, you should definitely do it" I smiled kissing her softly.

_________________________________________
A/N

Hi guys!
I hope you're all enjoying so far. I know the last few chapters have been short but there's some big things coming your way.

Song: Without you - Boyce Avenue version.