Chapter 33

"Looks like you're all healed up miss Summers" The doctor said finishing his exam, its about damn time, it had been two months since the accident, finally the pain was gone, well the physical pain anyway. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't feel guilty about me being alive and not my baby.

"Does this mean I can have sex again?" I asked curious. Sex was the last thing I was thinking of right now but I wouldn't lie it would be nice feeling Matt's touch again.

"Yes, you can definitely have sex again" The doctor smiled.

Good to know. When I was done at the doctors I made my way through to Reeve's house, even though I wasn't really ready to step out and be social again I tried to make an effort with Michael and Reeve and it was time we got back to work, making music was the only thing that helped with the pain last time so I was sure it would help this time.

"Well if you're sure you're ready then I say let's jump in" Reeve said after I had spoken to him about a new album.

"I agree" Michael smiled.

God my friends were incredible, I was very thankful to them. I knew the rest of my friends were also waiting patiently to see me and Zack's birthday was in a few days so there wouldn't really be an excuse. If there was one thing I'd come to learn about Zacky Vengeance is that he likes to party. Any reason he could think of was a call for a celebration.

I made my way home driving slowly, I noticed a little box on the side of the road and something in me just made me stop. I walked over looking into the box, there was a small black cat letting out little meows of distress. I couldn't just leave it there so I picked the box up and put it in the car with me. driving the short way home.

"Matt?" I called as I closed the door behind me

"How did it go?" He asked walking down the stairs

"Fine" I said going to the kitchen and putting the box on the counter, the black kitten was fast asleep. "Look" I said lifting the little ball of black fur out of the box, it meowed slightly from being woken up. I smiled up at Matt as he looked at me quizzically.

"You were supposed to go to the doctor, not the animal shelter" He said looking back at the kitten.

"I found him on the way home" I said rubbing its little head "Can we keep him Matt?" I looked up at him with a pleading face "Please Matty"

He sighed looking between me and the kitten. "Fine, but I swear to god Becks if it shits anywhere other than a litter box I will take it right back to the road you found it on"

"Deal, thank you Matty" I smiled kissing his cheek, he just huffed making me laugh.

I spent the rest of the day getting things for my new kitty and maybe I went a little overboard but the kitten made me feel something other than guilt and sadness so I was going to milk it for as long as I could. As the sun set and twilight faded away I headed upstairs taking my sweet time in the shower, Matt was downstairs writing anyway. I didn't like the distance between us, I still loved him with all my heart, I was just hurt and the only way I knew how to deal with that hurt was to keep him at arms length but maybe I was wrong. Maybe being closer to him would help me heal. I forget sometimes that it wasn't just me who lost a baby, this was Matt's child just as much as it was mine and the decision he made couldn't have been an easy one. After I got out of the shower I dried myself with the white towel and put on my black silk robe before hanging up the now wet towel. I went downstairs and just as before Matt sat on the large L-shaped couch writing in a book. He was so engrossed in his writing he didn't even notice me come in. I walked over to him, he looked up at me and gave me a small smile

"How is it going?" I asked

"Slow" He replied putting down his pen and leaning back on the couch. I took this opportunity climbing onto his lap so I sat straddling him. This was the first time we've had physical contact in the last two months besides a kiss on the cheek now and then. Matt sat up straight surprised at my current position. I gave him a small smiled both my hands on the side of his face, he looked up at me not sure of what came next. I brought my lips to his kissing his softly, only to pull away a few inches, his hazel eyes never left mine and just as so many times before a passionate hunger was held in his gaze. I kissed him again, this time with more passion he returned my kiss immediately wrapping his arms around my waist as our lips danced together. Matt's breathing became deeper as his hand traveled holding my hips, I could feel him grow between my legs and my body responded sending heat through me as wetness pooled. No doubt he'd have a mark on his pants due to my lack of panties.

Matt pulled away from the kiss leaving me breathless and wanting more.

"I don't want to hurt you" he said with genuine concern.

"You won't." I assured him, I loosened the strap on my silk robe letting it fall off my shoulders, revealing my naked body. Matt let out a little groan taking me in.

"Jesus" He said almost breathless before his lips crashed into mine again, kissing me with a hurried force while his hands roamed my body, feeling every part of me. His touch felt like velvet on my skin. Matt gripped my hips tightly before flipping me over so that I now lay on the couch with him hovering above me. He kissed down my jaw to my neck and then sucked gently at my sweet spot while entering a finger into me making me moan out loudly. I felt him smile against my skin as his finger pumped faster. He moved his lips down to my breasts kissing and sucking as he entered a second finger into me. I could feel myself coming undone by his touch. Moans escaped my lips and my breathing was now uneven as pleasure built inside of me. I could feel myself on the edge on my orgasm when he pulled his fingers out of me. I let out a frustrated growl, Matt smiled up at me happy with my respones. I worked quickly removing his shirt, I took in his chisled tattooed chest, my god he was a gorgeous man. I reached down undoing his belt as he helped me remove his pants, the tip of him at my entrance teasing me. Without hesitation he pushed himself into me, I moaned loudly as he filled me. As Matt thrusted I clawed at his back, this motivated him to move faster and harder with each thrust. I screamed out in pleasure as his hand gripped my hips harder with each thrust until the warm pleasure enveloped me, my eyes closed as I felt myself tighten around him.

"Open your eyes" He demanded "I want to see you cum"

This was enough to send me over the edge. I did as he said as waves of pleasure rolled over me making me moan out until I felt him spill over inside of me. His movement slowed as he buried his head in the crook of my neck planting sloppy kisses as he tried to catch his breath. I'd almost forgotten how euphoric sex was with Matt. We laid there for a while, naked pressed against each other. And for a short time everything was right in the world. The pain and sadness had disappeared and I knew right here next to Matt was where I belonged.

Matt tilted my chin up making me look at him from where my head rested on his chest. His hazel eyes scanned mine for a moment.

"I love you" he said making my heart skip a beat and an instant smile formed on my face.

"I love you" I replied softly.

Matt leaned down to kiss me sweetly and this was all I ever needed.

The End

_________________________________________
A/N
Well that's it for now.
Thank you once again for reading and voting. I hope that you all enjoyed it.
I will soon be posting the sequel. Matt and Becca's story is far from over.

With love
- Angel7x