Cockblocked by a 13 Year Old

IM SO SORRY FOR THE BREAK OMG I didn't even realize it was that long....

I started school on Thursday :[ wooo anyways I might also make the volleyball team so Ima be a BUSY BEE. I am trying my best so please be patient!

again, very sorry for the wait but here you go! please vote, comment and stay safe!

I've spent every day for a week with Vinnie, going on small dates, just being with each other and wow oh wow is this boy a romantic. He puts so much effort into each date and it's adorable.

"So how would you like to go on a trip with me? For a couple of days." I swung my interlocked arm back and forth as we walked down the sidewalk, heading towards a diner.

"How far are we speaking? Portland? Los Angeles?"

"Miami." I stopped in my tracks, in shock.

"You want me to come to your fight with you?" Vinnie nodded, urging me to move. I caught up with him and looked up at him.

"You're like my best friend. I think it's only fair you come with me."

"I mean I'd love you to but I don't know if I can get the time off. Carlos likes you but I don't think he'd give me more than two days off."

Vinnie opened the door to the restaurant and held it open for me. I scouted out a place for us to sit in the diner before settling for a booth in the back.

"Are you sure you want me there?" I paused, my fork still in hand.

"Yes Max. I want you there. Who else would be my cheerleader?" Vinnie grinned and I shook my head laughing.

"Are you going to buy me a cheerleader outfit?"

"Sure. I'll even get you pom poms and face paint." I giggled and Vinnie smiled.

I sat in my car, my phone ringing as I FaceTimed Vinnie. He answered my call and I grinned.

"Guess who has the next five days off starting on Wednesday."

"You got it off? What'd you tell Carlos?"

"Family emergency. He barely questioned me."

"Perfect." Vinnie grinned and sat up. "Did you want to come over?"

"Why don't you come over to mine? Hotel's are boring." I started up my car and turned down the radio.

"Yeah but I have access to a pool."

I shrugged. "Fair. Ten minutes?"

"See you then." I waved to Vinnie as I hung up then putting my phone in the cup holder. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

I fed Bear, my 10 week old kitten and made sure he was all set before getting back in the car and driving to the hotel.

I saw Vinnie on his phone as soon as I walked into the lobby surrounded by a gaggle teenage girls. I quickly walked the other way and avoided the crowd.

It dispersed as soon as it came together. Vinnie waved me over and slung his arm around my chest.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet." Vinnie dug his key out of his pocket and swiped it, opening the pool door for me.

The outer deck was quieter so we decided to face the weather. It was a little colder than normal but the hotub made up for it.

"I still can't believe we ended up in the same gym." Vinnie laughed and I shrugged.

"It's a small world."

"There's 7 billion people living on it. How small can it be?"

"71 percent of the Earth is water. 7 billion people smashed into 29 percent of land seems pretty big to me."

"You know that off of the top of your head?"

I shrugged. "Drew was obsessed with science."

"Do I get to see his tattoo? Or can I?" I swam closer to Vinnie and put my legs over his lap, lifting my leg up. "A star riding a horse?"

"Don't ask me. I though it was a cute momento." I put my leg back down and put my head on Vinnie's chest.

Vinnie used his left hand to transfer me to his lap, his other hand, playing with my ponytail.

I looked up at him as his thumb rubbing circles on my thigh and smiled. He bent down and I could feel his breath on my lips. Smell it too, peppermint and cherry chapstick.

Isaw something move out of the corner of my eyes and instantly grabbed the towel on the edge of the hottub. I wrapped it around the top half of my body and got out of the hotub.

"Where are you going?"

"One of the fans followed us into the pool. She's lurking by the door with her phone in her hand." Vinnie looked back and saw the fan. He groaned and got out of the hottub, wrapping the towel around him.

So we sat, with our backs to the door until the pool closed. We were the last to leave, seeing as we were outside.

I followed Vinnie back to his hotel room and we sat on the bed, watching movies until midnight. After promising to come back in the morning I left and went home to Bear.

Vinnie

"I was so close to kissing her dude and this fan is just standing by the door, staring at us."

Micheal laughed and I flipped him off. "You got cockblocked by a 13 year old."

"She was more like 16."

"Oh my god this is hilarious."

I sighed and grabbed a lemonade from the mini fridge. "Just keep an eye out on Twitter for me. I'm going to be busy tomorrow and don't wanna deal with that shit." I sat down on the edge of my bed and kicked off my shoes.

"On it. Let me just add 'watch for Vinnie Hacker leaked pics' to my to-do list."

"You really think she's going to call it that?"

"Well duh. People want clout. Good or bad."

"Alright, whatever. Say hi to Hera for me. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"See ya. Have fun loverboy." I flipped off Micheal and hung up. I bunkered down undrt my blankets and opened up tiktok, scrolling just to see if anything was posted about me and just to scroll.

I spent some time in the hotel's laundry room, washing my clothes and wasting timr. I had another week in Miami that I need clothes for. After packing up the clothes I knew I wasn't going to wear tomorrow I texted Max that I was going to come over. She replied a few minutes later with her address. I grabbed my keys and my wallet before leaving the hotel. I picked up some breakfast burritos on my way and met Max in the lobby of her apartment.

After a short elevator ride to the 5th floor I was walking into her apartment. At first sight it was minimalistic but with some odd choices. A green couch, mismatched chairs at her table, and an assortment of decor.

"I picked up some high quality gas station burritos for you and me." I set the bag in the counter and watched a tiny little orange cat prance across the countertop.

"That's Bear. He's 8 weeks old. He doesn't bite." Max grabbed two sodas from the fridge and set them on the counter.

I approached the cat and held out my hand. The cat sniffed it and chirped, nudging my hand with his head. I smiled and patted the cat.