How's The Playboy

sorry for the week long wait and for the somewhat filler chapter, motivation doesn't seem to exist for right now. I am trying my hardest to get through some chapters so please bear with me! I promise none of my updates will span out more than a week. At the very least you'll get a filler chapter. again, really sorry!

but enjoy! don't forget to comment and vote! <3

I sat on my bed, my face buried in a pillow, crying my heart out. This was all a mistake. I never should've come back. I should've stayed. Should've gone home with Drew.

I took a cold shower and sat before my mirror, trying to pull myself together. I had finally got a time slot out Zoey Gordon and I didn't need puffy eyes for my first interview.

I hopped out of Jack's car and locked it before walking into the one floor office.

"Ah Max. Right in time."

I nodded and shook Zoey's hand. "Yea. Good to see you again."

"Thanks. If you just want to follow me."

I followed the interviewer to a small backdrop. She motioned toward the couch and I sat down. She adjusted the camera and the lights before sitting down on the chair across from me.

"So Max, I've been after you for a long time. How does it feel to finally be here?" She asked, launching straight into the questions.

"It's a little nerve wracking to be honest. First interview I've ever had, y'know. But I'm excited."

"That's great. Is this your first time with the paparazzi to?"

I nodded. "I tried to stay away from them because, to be honest, they scare me." Zoey laughed. "No like they do. They have bright lights and they come out of nowhere."

"Yet you're not scared of me."

"You didn't pop out of nowhere."

"Touche. So where have you been this past week? I noticed you haven't posted much."

"Well besides the obvious with Thanksgiving I was busy moving. I used to live in Seattle and I finally was able to go home and move all my things down here."

"So are you officially a part of the Hype House?"

"No, not yet but I'm assuming Thomas is going to invite me soon. I've been around for a few weeks now so anyway I'm hoping."

"And how do you like it? LA, the Hype House and everything it comes with?"

"It's been really good. I had a horrible first LA party but besides that it's been a lot of fun. I haven't done much sight seeing but being around the Hype House is really fun. Even if we don't go anywhere."

"And how do you feel about the new addition? Renata?"

"She seems sweet. I haven't had much time to get to know her but I'm sure we'll hit it off."

"And how about the members before? Jack? Vinnie?"

"Oh I love them. Before everyone moved out I had so much fun with Calvin. He was a lot of fun to just hang out with along with Jack. I feel like both of them really get my humor. It's never a dull moment with them."

"And Vinnie? How's the playboy?"

"He's fine I guess. I was making Thanksgiving dinner, or prepping it really, and he was shirtless making a thirst trap."

"While you were prepping?" I nodded.

"Pain in the ass. But other than that he's done nothing too bad."

"Too bad?"

"He's just really loud sometimes. And shirtless. Almost always shirtless. Not that anyone's complaining."

Zoey raised her eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Not like that. I'm not into Vinnie. He's attractive and yada yada but he's not my type. Not even close. I'd rather have someone like Pete Davidson or Emmett Cullen than him."

"So how's influencer life? Do you have any big plans?"

I shrugged. "My brother sent me a care package from his brand since it's been blowing up. It's called Merriers and I'm going to review it when I have time. Other than that there's nothing really on my schedule."

"And how's your love life? Anyone special?"

I shook my head. "No, not unless you count my cat Bear. He's the love in my life. Besides Adam Carlson. He's bae. And fictional. But we ignore that."

My interviewer giggled. "So that's all the hot gossip I need to go through. So let's get into the good stuff. Who are you wearing?"

"Oh this old thing?" I looked down at my dress and laughed. "I stole it from one of my friends, Fiona. I think it's from American Eagle. The jacket is thrifted and these are Doc Martens."

Me and Zoey talked on for half an hour more before she gave me her final question.

"No we save this one for last for a reason. What's the last thing you listened to? On Spotify?"

I pulled out my phone and quietly laughed to myself. "I am or may not have been in my feels last night. It's a cover of Creep by Radiohead. Timo Räisänen. Love his cover."

Zoey grinned. "Can you sing it for us?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No way. I don't sing."

"There's a reason we do this last. If you suck, we can cut it out."

I bit my lip and sighed. "Fine. But I'm going to put in earbuds and pretend I am Beyoncé and that I don't suck."

"Fine by me. I just need to adjust the set. If you don't mind."

I stood up and shrugged. "Not at all."

I was closer to the camera, sitting in a lone chair. Zoey had given me a spotlight and was watching from behind the camera. She gave me a thumbs up and I closed my eyes, starting to sing.

Zoey had refused to let me see any of the footage and promised to send me the uncut version after she posted. And of course she'd send me the edited video before she posted it.

I headed home and collapsed in a beanbag. I needed a good nap. With everything going on, I barely had time to actually sleep. I carried myself upstairs and opened my door. I stopped in the doorway, connecting eyes with Vinnie.

"Fuck."