I Hate You

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope today was good! Hope the food was better!

Life is kinda crashing (life of a wattpad authors are so dramatic I swear) so sorry for the late update but it's up!

Don't forget to vote and comment! It's very appreciated!

When Vinnie didn't come home with the rest of the group I joined Jack in his room, watching tiktoks with Bear wedged in between us. I would show him some and he would do the same, our fyps radiating the same, chaotic energy.

"So tits or ass?" I asked.

"Mommy milkers for sure." I laughed as he asked the next question.

"Abs or biceps?"

"Biceps. Skinny or big girls."

"Either way. Dad bod or extremely hunky?"

"Dad bod all the way. Nice hands or nice feet?"

"Feet."

"Feet kink?"

Jack laughed. "I love me some feet."

I giggled as I brought my feet up to Jack's face. He took them before I could pull away and straight up licked them. I squealed and rolled away, off the bed.

A knock at the door interrupted our play fight (me trying to get away and Jack trying to get to my feet).

"Yup, one sec."

I sat on the edge of the bed, putting my hair into a ponytail. Jack opened the door and I instantly bounded up. "Vinnie." I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his arm around my back.

"Hey Max. Jack."

Bear called for me from the bed so I went to grab him. I scratched behind his ear before picking him up. He nuzzled into my neck and I smiled, petting him.

"I am going to get Bear something to eat and then maybe go to bed."

Jack handed me my phone from the dresser and I thanked him. "See you tomorrow."

"See ya."

I slipped past the boy in the doorway and made my way into the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and pulled a can of cat food out, setting Bear down to open it. I scooped it onto a plate and set it down for him. I tossed the can and opened my phone when Vinnie came into the kitchen, reaching out for me.

I melted into his embrace and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled and slightly tugged on his hair.

"So where were you?"

"I went to Nai's."

"For?"

"To explain us."

I paused and rolled my eyes. "So what'd you tell her?"

"I told her how I felt about you."

"And how do you feel about me?"

"What you and I have is special. Girlfriend is too generic for you. You're was too good for that. Nothing will ever be able to describe you." Vinnie picked me up and placed me on the counter, kissing me. "I'm sure you were sent from heaven. You're too much for human words. Too much for anything I could give you."

"You give me more than enough."

Vinnie scoffed. "Please." I turned and dipped my hands into a half full cup, flicking water at Vinnie.

"Say it. Say You're enough."

"No one is enough for you."

I scoffed and grabbed the sink nozzle, pointing it at Vinnie. "Say. It."

"No."

I squeezed the nozzle and my stomach dropped when nothing happened. Vinnie laughed and reached behind me, taking the head in his hand as he did. I was assaulted with water before I could jump off from the counter. I shrieked and tried to pry the hose away from Vinnie.

"Vinnie!"

Vinnie laughed and set the hose back in it's place. I wiped water away from my face and he smiled. "Have a nice shower?"

"Fuck off."

"Never."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too." I kissed Vinnie one last time before getting off the counter. I put Bear's dish in the sink after he was done and I went upstairs, my hand interlocked with Vinnie's. Life was good. Life was peaceful.

Drew

"And you're sure you want everything to go to her?"

I nodded, picking at my nails. "Everything. My apartment, my money, my car."

My lawyer nodded and typed up some more things. "I'll have a draft sent to you by the end of the week tops." He closed his laptop and packed it away. "Do you have a timeline?"

"A few years max. I'll be gone before I turn 30."

"That's unfortunate news. Well I hope the best for you."

"Of course. Thank you so much Mr. Maxwell." I stood and shook his hand.

"It's my pleasure. Take care now."

"You too." I walked him out of my apartment and watched him disappear down the hallway. I sighed and closed my door, locking it. I entered the kitchen and grabbed my medicine from the cabinet, collecting it in my palm. I took it all in one quick swallow before putting everything away.

I grabbed my phone and quickly snapped Max. I wouldn't tell her of the will, no need for it yet. I was still living. Still on my own two feet.

Delivered 2h

I glanced at my phone and scoffed. Usual. Max moves to LA and we stop being as close. I went to Google and checked the time in LA. I guess it's only 6:30 over there. I know she isn't up that early.

I looked out my window and sighed. New York was already booming and isn't even 10am. I guess I better get to work.